PDA

View Full Version : [KOTOR/TSL]Force Powers

reivzje
08-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Well when i first played trough KOTOR & TSL without any mods i or anything new i was kinda dissapointed by the force powers Force Kill and lightning because they didnt do much damage and i am asking is it possible to change the damage of those 2 force powers ?

Yatsookey
08-08-2010, 08:31 PM
if you want some damaging powers check the kotorfiles force power directory alot of them are really good, though i have to admit this is the first time i have ever heard anyone request enhanced default powers.

Stoffe made a great set of powers here

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/High_Level_Force_Powers;43066

its always a must use for me

Nirran
08-08-2010, 09:19 PM
with Stoffe's permission i altered those force powers and set them all to have a basic medium and top power levels,currently the installer is set with alot of other mods i dont have permissions(personal)maybe one day i will seperate it(it also adds alot of feats,acomplished through scripting(if_has_feat etc)),little bored lately,havent been on kotor thing for a while,maybe i will,anyway hope this finds you well

edit : if enough people post they want it i will make of point of doing it,the modifications i did add 51 force power feats,bonus damage by level,bonus damage by % bonuses to force buff powers,and bonuses to power durations,and these feats affect all applicable force powers,extremely recomended that beancounters difficulty mod is used,with max settings,post here please

Nirran

reivzje
08-09-2010, 04:41 AM
if you want some damaging powers check the kotorfiles force power directory alot of them are really good, though i have to admit this is the first time i have ever heard anyone request enhanced default powers.

Stoffe made a great set of powers here

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/High_Level_Force_Powers;43066

its always a must use for me

Already using that mod and i actually want to know if it IS possible to change the damage of those 2 powers :D, because i was dissapointed of what damage it did in the higher level's. Just saw something in spells.2da of what i am not sure what it does. What actually does maxcr in spells.2da ?