PDA

View Full Version : Backing Up Entire KotOR Mods

Christos K
01-09-2011, 01:33 PM
I basically want to know how I can back up all the mods I have installed. My computer has been having some issues and I may have to send it in to be repaired where they may do something that could delete the Mods or I may do a factory system restore. Either way I do NOT want to have to reinstall all the mods I have currently installed. There are at least 20 of them and not only did I have to install them in proper orders to get them to the best working condition I also had to make little modifications of my own to fix the little issues that would not fix them self.
Any help would be appreciated.
Also, I know I could probably just put the entire Lucas Arts or SWKotOR folder on a disk but I don't think I have a disk with enough space considering the KotOR folder alone is larger than 4.38 GB.

Q
01-09-2011, 01:42 PM
It looks like you already know the simplest and most reliable way to do what you want, here. Either make the disk space for a backup or burn the game folder's contents to a couple of DVDs. Then reinstall the game and overwrite.

Christos K
01-09-2011, 05:49 PM
^That's probably what I'll end up doing. I just wanted to see if anyone had an idea or knew what I could do other than that. Thanks for the help. :)