PDA

View Full Version : hey people, i'm new here. so tell me wots happening at this board.


googles500
05-28-2001, 07:21 PM
hey guys i need help, with the parrots and i dont know what i am meant to do. plz help.
also wots happening, whos who and wots wot?

grannen
05-28-2001, 07:37 PM
Can't you read for yourself?

------------------
http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Calvin.gif http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Hobbes.gif and Grannen

googles500
05-28-2001, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Grannen:
Can't you read for yourself?



sorry i woz just asking

googles500
05-28-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Grannen:
Can't you read for yourself?



and i also needed some help

MagnusB
05-28-2001, 07:41 PM
I think that may have been some sort of a clue or hint.
But I certanly didn't get it myself.

grannen
05-28-2001, 07:42 PM
Sorry, I didn' mean to be rude. I only read the title for the Topic!

Perhaps one of the parrots is thirsty?


------------------
http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Calvin.gif http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Hobbes.gif and Grannen

storken
05-28-2001, 07:50 PM
well, there's this really annoying guy, googles or something like that, who is posting just crap.

j/k http://www.escapemi.com/forums/tongue.gif

------------------
http://graeme.escapemi.com/stork.gif

googles500
05-29-2001, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Grannen:
Sorry, I didn' mean to be rude. I only read the title for the Topic!

Perhaps one of the parrots is thirsty?





s'ok, i am to blame as well, anyway thanks for the clue, i got it now. wot is this really annoying guy called?

storken
05-29-2001, 07:24 PM
Thomas Fellas http://www.escapemi.com/forums/biggrin.gif

------------------
http://graeme.escapemi.com/stork.gif

[This message has been edited by storken (edited May 29, 2001).]

googles500
05-31-2001, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by storken:
Thomas Fellas http://www.escapemi.com/forums/biggrin.gif



no u said something about guybrush9001 or something like that. how is he/she?

Kid
05-31-2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by googles500:
no u said something about guybrush9001 or something like that. how is he/she?

actually........his/her name is not mentioned anywhere on this topic, so I can only assume that YOU are Guybrush90001(or whatever) for whateveer reason you are here

------------------
http://www.animatedgif.net/cartoons/calvin56_e0.gif

Natty
06-02-2001, 05:41 AM
*giggles* Hmmmmmm me thinks Kid would make a great detective http://www.escapemi.com/forums/tongue.gif

------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset! (http://www.geocities.com/mystiquedevil)

Blondbeard
06-02-2001, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Kid:
actually........his/her name is not mentioned anywhere on this topic, so I can only assume that YOU are Guybrush90001(or whatever) for whateveer reason you are here

yep i thought the same after a while



------------------
http://www.heartofstonematt.homestead.com/files/Blondbeard.gif

Al-back from the BigWhoop
06-02-2001, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by googles500:
no u said something about guybrush9001 or something like that. how is he/she?

no he didnt! you should have read the whole topic first! when in a conversation this stuff usually happens, but in a forum, where you can read what was said b4, it is kinda dumb to do this type of mistake...

googles500
06-03-2001, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop:
no he didnt! you should have read the whole topic first! when in a conversation this stuff usually happens, but in a forum, where you can read what was said b4, it is kinda dumb to do this type of mistake...



ok sorry, i didn't mean to mension that name. i wont say it again.
and no i am not him, i am not.

Natty
06-03-2001, 10:35 PM
Then how did you know about GuybrushStupidNumbers? all the topics involving him have been deleted

------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset! (http://www.geocities.com/mystiquedevil)

googles500
06-04-2001, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Natty:
Then how did you know about GuybrushStupidNumbers? all the topics involving him have been deleted



coz i have been here for a while, but i didn't know how to register. ya know thats not very nce wot u have been saying about him, especially wot niko said, that woz mean.

NiKo
06-04-2001, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by googles500:
especially wot niko said, that woz mean.



Originally posted by guybrush9001:
niko wot u said woz horrible

all im gonna say is "hmmm"....you do the math

googles500
06-04-2001, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by NiKo:
all im gonna say is "hmmm"....you do the math



u dont think i am him do u?
that is abursd. i am not him, he is obviously some old individual and hates every one.
but i am the oppostite

NiKo
06-04-2001, 06:34 PM
im shocked of what the online list just revealed!! http://www.escapemi.com/forums/eek.gif

Blondbeard
06-04-2001, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by NiKo:
im shocked of what the online list just revealed!! http://www.escapemi.com/forums/eek.gif Ohhhhhhh Niko share your info with us,im sure we're gonna love to hear it http://www.escapemi.com/forums/wink.gif


------------------
http://www.heartofstonematt.homestead.com/files/Blondbeard.gif

grannen
06-04-2001, 07:07 PM
I strongly doubt that googles500 has anything to do with the guybrushxxxx serie.
Check his Profile, guybrushxxxx would never have had such specs. http://www.escapemi.com/forums/smile.gif

------------------
http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Calvin.gif http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Hobbes.gif and Grannen

Natty
06-04-2001, 09:59 PM
Yes well, hmmmmmmmmmmmm along with NiKo that is all I'm gonna say, besides, what DID NiKo say that was so hoorible as fagboy and googles claim? I must have missed it http://www.escapemi.com/forums/biggrin.gif

------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset! (http://www.geocities.com/mystiquedevil)

Al-back from the BigWhoop
06-05-2001, 12:29 AM
googles guy is handing himself in though. He just asked who is Guybrush90001 without anyone saying about him. now he is defending him, but he just said that he just looked at some old topics. he said, "he is obviously some old individual and hates every one" "ya know thats not very nce wot u have been saying about him, especially wot niko said, that woz mean."
i dont know... fishy...

Al
06-05-2001, 12:31 AM
curiosity: how old r u?

grannen
06-05-2001, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop:
googles guy is handing himself in though. He just asked who is Guybrush90001 without anyone saying about him. now he is defending him, but he just said that he just looked at some old topics. he said, "he is obviously some old individual and hates every one" "ya know thats not very nce wot u have been saying about him, especially wot niko said, that woz mean."
i dont know... fishy...
Guybrushxxxx has been banned twice.
If Googles500 only has read about the second time, it is understandable that he thinks guybrush has been treated unfairly not knowing what he wrote during his first session.



------------------
http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Calvin.gif http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Hobbes.gif and Grannen

Rufio
06-05-2001, 04:12 AM
well isnce you all are SOOO quick to jump tp conclusions, and be biased toward people u dont even know...

i think grannen is googles!

play with that.

------------------
http://members.home.com/newfoundgloryboy/eyesig.jpg
you open your door to me, you open your arms to me, but yet u dont open your heart to me. why?

Natty
06-05-2001, 07:41 AM
Well Mr "I have the Power" Since you're able to check ISP's why don't you check them? http://www.escapemi.com/forums/tongue.gif I never said Googles was FagBoy, I was just wondering how he knew about him since all the topics concerning FagBoy have been deleted.

------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset! (http://www.geocities.com/mystiquedevil)

NiKo
06-05-2001, 10:40 AM
it cant be....
could the online list be lying!?
hhmmm..... (i will censor the name)

*****, nice prank dude.... had us going there http://www.escapemi.com/forums/biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited June 05, 2001).]

grannen
06-05-2001, 01:00 PM
Niko, if you remove the cookies in your PC you will appear as "Guest" until you send in the "Preference" again! http://www.escapemi.com/forums/smile.gif

------------------
http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Calvin.gif http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Hobbes.gif and Grannen

NiKo
06-05-2001, 01:38 PM
uuuhmm...

oooooo-kaaaaay, but why are you telling me this?

------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/nikosig.JPG

grannen
06-05-2001, 01:54 PM
Because you wondered if the On-line list can be lying. Written by a Guest http://www.escapemi.com/forums/smile.gif

------------------
http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Calvin.gif http://www.guybrush.homestead.com/files/Hobbes.gif and Grannen

googles500
06-05-2001, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Grannen:
Because you wondered if the On-line list can be lying. Written by a Guest http://www.escapemi.com/forums/smile.gif



u catch on really fast, dont u? eh... not. yes i am guybrush, and of course i am the caveman. thanks for the sig natty. it woz great, well actually the sig woz crap but u doing it for me, i thought u would of said no. but i thought wrong didn't i. well i cant be bothered coming back here coz the novelty has woren off. but maybe just maybe, i might be back.
as big arnold says "i'll be back"

cya

NiKo
06-05-2001, 05:51 PM
dramatic exit my a55..... http://www.escapemi.com/forums/tongue.gif

hey natty, remember what i told you looong time ago on icq?
know you see i was right... http://www.escapemi.com/forums/wink.gif

at the time matthew arnold was in here, and everyone said im just flaming newbies, i looked at the online list and revealed that caveman is guybrush. i only told it to natty. natty check the history if you dont remember...
so i hope this will proov to you all i KNOW a "bad guy" when i see one....remember, i was one....

takes one to know one.....

as for googles, i actually thought it was someone else for a little while, someone we all like. but i didnt jump to any conclusions because i didnt have enough proof this time....

------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/nikosig.JPG

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited June 05, 2001).]

the caveman
06-05-2001, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by NiKo:
dramatic exit my a55..... http://www.escapemi.com/forums/tongue.gif

hey natty, remember what i told you looong time ago on icq?
know you see i was right... http://www.escapemi.com/forums/wink.gif

at the time matthew arnold was in here, and everyone said im just flaming newbies, i looked at the online list and revealed that caveman is guybrush. i only told it to natty. natty check the history if you dont remember...
so i hope this will proov to you all i KNOW a "bad guy" when i see one....remember, i was one....

takes one to know one.....

as for googles, i actually thought it was someone else for a little while, someone we all like. but i didnt jump to any conclusions because i didnt have enough proof this time....




take a long gander at this sig, coz its totally wacko man! so then i will come here every now and then to c wot u r posting, and when the time is right, i will be back. but i just had to post this for old times sake. well kids and chimplets (i dont know why i said that) i have to go to the cinema now to c "the mummy returns"
u r all the weakest link, goodbye!

the caveman
06-05-2001, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by NiKo:
dramatic exit my a55..... http://www.escapemi.com/forums/tongue.gif

hey natty, remember what i told you looong time ago on icq?
know you see i was right... http://www.escapemi.com/forums/wink.gif

at the time matthew arnold was in here, and everyone said im just flaming newbies, i looked at the online list and revealed that caveman is guybrush. i only told it to natty. natty check the history if you dont remember...
so i hope this will proov to you all i KNOW a "bad guy" when i see one....remember, i was one....

takes one to know one.....

as for googles, i actually thought it was someone else for a little while, someone we all like. but i didnt jump to any conclusions because i didnt have enough proof this time....



sorry forgot to post my sig.
bye


take a long gander at this sig, coz its totally wacko man! so then i will come here every now and then to c wot u r posting, and when the time is right, i will be back. but i just had to post this for old times sake. well kids and chimplets (i dont know why i said that) i have to go to the cinema now to c "the mummy returns"
u r all the weakest link, goodbye!


------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/caveman.gif

Natty
06-05-2001, 10:36 PM
Nah if anything you're the weakest link, you gave yourself away http://www.escapemi.com/forums/tongue.gif

NiKo, I never doubted it was that other person, I just didn't think he was like that, he's too, well sweet http://www.escapemi.com/forums/biggrin.gif (Well I think he is) I mean I don't think that person woulda posted this topic in the Clues n Hints forum, there's only 1 person who does that, that was another thing that gave him away, how he types and the fact he talked about someone who hadn't even posted in the topic

Actually I liked Guybrush better when he was The Caveman, at least he was normal then... I dunno maybe I'm being biased

He's a crap person, but seeing a good movie... whoooooohooooo Pearl Habor comes out tomorrow http://www.escapemi.com/forums/biggrin.gif

------------------
http://nattsy.homestead.com/files/disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset! (http://www.geocities.com/mystiquedevil)

Al-back from the BigWhoop
06-06-2001, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Grannen:
Guybrushxxxx has been banned twice.
If Googles500 only has read about the second time, it is understandable that he thinks guybrush has been treated unfairly not knowing what he wrote during his first session.[b]

Guybrush was annoying in the 2 time too, and people said stuff like "you did tis and that...". but this case is already revealed, so useless to fight about it.

Originally posted by Natty:
[B]He's a crap person, but seeing a good movie... whoooooohooooo Pearl Habor comes out tomorrow http://www.escapemi.com/forums/biggrin.gif


Pearl harbor is crap. its way overdone and melodramatic.

Blondbeard
06-06-2001, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by the caveman:
sorry forgot to post my sig.
bye


take a long gander at this sig, coz its totally wacko man! so then i will come here every now and then to c wot u r posting, and when the time is right, i will be back. but i just had to post this for old times sake. well kids and chimplets (i dont know why i said that) i have to go to the cinema now to c "the mummy returns"
u r all the weakest link, goodbye!


What,No Glib remark?,No pithy comeback? - Alec Trevelyan,Goldeneye


------------------
http://www.heartofstonematt.homestead.com/files/Blondbeard.gif

NiKo
06-07-2001, 02:54 PM
a pathetic atempt of a dramatic exit...

*yaaaaawn*

"il be back" he says... so are we suposed to pee our pants and shake in fear??

DMML

NiKo
06-07-2001, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by the caveman:
sorry forgot to post my sig.
bye


take a long gander at this sig, coz its totally wacko man! so then i will come here every now and then to c wot u r posting, and when the time is right, i will be back. but i just had to post this for old times sake. well kids and chimplets (i dont know why i said that) i have to go to the cinema now to c "the mummy returns"
u r all the weakest link, goodbye!




exept for the "u r all the weakest link" thing, that post was the nicest post guybrush9001 ever posted....