PDA

View Full Version : Battlefront 2 Sound Issue

JayCup313
07-08-2011, 12:26 PM
I know, I know, this has been posted a million times before, and yet, I still have found no solution to my problem. The only sound that battlefront has is the little beep sound you hear when you mouse over a button. NO other sound effects, music, or anything. My sound besides this is working just fine.

I looked it up on Google for a while, and the major solution is to go into the control panel, then into hardware - and I had to stop there, since my control panel does not have a hardware selection, and none of my sound options enable me to complete the steps.

I tried to mask the silence with music, but it's just not going for me. Help, please, it'd be very much appreciated.

Jamps
07-11-2011, 12:22 PM
It sounds like it is an issue with your sound card. Yoda's Help Desk has several entries on sound issues. I would look over this. If your problem isn't on the webpage, I'd email their tech support.

http://yodashelpdesk.lucasarts.com/faq.asp?sid=123009110711076120141164&pid=1459&pnm=Star%20Wars%20Battlefront%20II&seid=3925&pos=Windows%20XP&top=Audio

Good luck!