PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for Star Wars PC Game

coreysan
11-20-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm new to this forum, and I wonder if anyone has a recommendation
for a PC game of Star Wars that doesn't require an internet connection,
where I can follow a well written story by myself.

The Old REpublic looks really good, but I don't have interest in connecting
to the Internet. I like to sit up late and go through a game on my own.

Is there a good Star Wars game for PC like that?

Thanks for any suggestions or advice!

iamyourdad
11-20-2011, 08:14 AM
Kotor is a good game.

Sabretooth
11-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Seconding Knights of the Old Republic, plus the sequel. Not a lot of good games that are recent, though.

M@RS
11-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Totally agreed on KotOR.

The Jedi Knight series is also worthy.

iamyourdad
11-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Seconding Knights of the Old Republic, plus the sequel. Not a lot of good games that are recent, though.

I agree there I do not like these new Star Wars games like The Force Unleashed and The Clone Wars games.
Jedi Knight and Kotor: are the best and Republic Commando is good as well.

Slvr
12-15-2011, 09:30 PM
KOTOR series, Jedi Knights series. I also likes Republic Commando if you like shooters check it out

LDB_modeski
01-15-2012, 01:54 AM
Can't recommend the Jedi Knight series enough. If you're fine with dated graphics (which were awesome at the time, might I add), the gameplay is phenomenal.

mimartin
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM

There was a lull in decent games, but that streak has been broken by The Old Republic. ;)

Sabretooth
01-16-2012, 12:34 AM
All the games listed above are kind of old, so if you're looking for something with fancy graphics, look for The Force Unleashed and its sequel. I haven't played it, but I haven't heard a lot of good things from it...

M@RS
01-16-2012, 02:00 AM
All the games listed above are kind of old, so if you're looking for something with fancy graphics, look for The Force Unleashed and its sequel. I haven't played it, but I haven't heard a lot of good things from it...

Ah, TFU is great. TFU2's good but it's A LOT shorter.