PDA

View Full Version : Any way to reset the Rakghoul Serum Quest?

mandomigz
03-16-2012, 01:22 AM
I threatened Zelka Forn on Taris to pay me to keep quiet about the Republic Soldier's he was hiding. And now I can't get him to ask about the Serum, and his assistant won't say anything either. I went straight to the hutt guy in the lower city, and the option doesn't come up. So I think I have broken the quest.. I'm on the PC version so is there any way to fix it, or reset his quest?

Sylthar
03-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Restart the game? :D

mandomigz
03-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Man, I would do that but now I'm almost to the end of taris.. I guess I dot really have much of a choice, though.. Lol memo to self get the quest for rakghoul serum before threatening him lol

Revanchism
03-17-2012, 09:45 AM
How about downloading the Skip Taris mod? Either that or restart the game :/

Fastmaniac
03-17-2012, 07:08 PM
There is another way: Quests are mostly managed by Global Numbers or Booleans. You could try playing with the Globals in your savegame. But if you change a different Global than the one you need to change you'll probably destroy a different quest.

Fallen Guardian
03-30-2012, 12:52 AM
Man, it's kind of hard to believe Bioware had such an oversight like this. I'm also surprised no one's fixed it as of yet.... So I guess your only 2 options are to restart your game or to mess with globals in the KSE. Or just to heck with it and not care about the serum.

Obi-Wan Bologna
03-31-2012, 11:54 AM
The assistant guy was supposed to stop you when you walked out the door. Did he?