PDA

View Full Version : So what is your favorite TOR planet and why?

mimartin
04-18-2012, 03:39 PM
There has been some discussion in the Dummies thread about favorite planet.

So what is your favorite planet(s) and why?

Screen shots are welcomed, but if you have a good one, please post it in Mav's Alderaan News Holopics instead. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209134) He can always used good shots for his article.

Vote is public and you can vote for up to three (or more)

Pho3nix
04-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Tatooine so far!

Miltiades
04-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Dromund Kaas is by far my favorite planet. I love the jungle setting and arriving at Kaas City for the first time, seeing this massive city, not unlike Coruscant, but in my opinion a far interesting place, is just amazing. There's also quite some interesting quests to do here, including one with ties to Revan.

I also picked Corellia. The developers outdid themselves building Coronet City. And the tubes, the tubes!

Qui-Don Jorn
04-22-2012, 04:09 AM
Alderaan.

A simple reason, but I found it quite nice. It felt all majestic with all the snow and mountains, and the story and missions for Consular class made it seem like it was where I should be..? if that makes sense.
Late one night I went and explored the entire map and found some really interesting places..found the Sith Base way up north and felt like I was trespassing...:D
Still my favorite but I still havent seen Voss, or Ilum ..or Belsavis..

JasraLantill
05-02-2012, 05:42 PM
I gotta go for Alderaan. And even though I haven't seen some of the others yet, I don't think they'll beat Alderaan. Mountains, snow, blue streams, roaming nerfs, wildflowers--add to that the cute medieval-style music, the royal 'houses', the awesome taxis, and that really nice cantina with the outside balcony--I want to vacation there! It's definitely a resort place. Even the 'cocktail' they sell at the cantina is called 'Holiday Special'. (Good stuff, by the way.) :D I'm hoping that there will be an update that maybe adds in a ski slope game there. Or maybe a speeder slope game. ;) When I hit level 50 with my smuggler, I'm letting her have a holiday on Alderaan for a bit, just exploring things that I might have missed. Maybe I'll find something surprising. :)

Hawkeye
05-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Tatooine For the jawa Ballon quest...