View Full Version : [TSL] Fixed changes.ini for DI's Tomb of Azgath
11-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey all I made a new changes.ini for DI's Tomb of Azgath mod to make changes to the global.jrl file instead of replacing it, I also fixed an issue with a typo for ia_class8_049.tga not being added to override. It can be downloaded over at deadlystream using this link http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/254-fixed-changesini-for-dis-tomb-of-azgath/
11-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks for making this, kyrie! :)
11-03-2012, 09:33 PM
no problem DI
11-04-2012, 08:54 AM
cannot be downloaded :(
11-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Sorry to all who downloaded this, I am a dumbass and forgot to include my changes.ini file in the zip file. Once it gets approved again it will be all set. Once again I am extremely sorry for this.
11-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Link is now fixed with the correct file included, sorry for all this.
Edit: File is now working, problem was that my file name had an apostrophe in it.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.