PDA

View Full Version : Guybrushs son?

Toothrot17
02-05-2001, 12:48 PM
How about basing MI5 on Guybrushs son? The son of Guybrush and Elaine, and Guybrush in a retirement home for old pirates?

BoneMaster
02-05-2001, 03:54 PM
hmmm...naaah. i want it more like mi2. i want treasure huntin'!!!

------------------
They don't call me the Bone Master for nothing

Rufio
02-05-2001, 09:10 PM
nope, its gotta be from the perspective of....Ht marly... he was gona so long, we need to have a game explaining all the gaping plot holes.

MagnusB
02-06-2001, 02:35 PM
Like how in MI1 H.T sailed to Monkey Island with the same ship that you used later, while in EMI he was thrown from a whirlpool near Australia?

Dr._Threepwood
02-19-2001, 05:14 PM
Why his son? I think it should be about what happened to monkey island when they all left on Jojo jr's giant robot.

------------------
I can still hear the Monkeys

bossygirl
03-04-2001, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Toothrot17:
How about basing MI5 on Guybrushs son? The son of Guybrush and Elaine, and Guybrush in a retirement home for old pirates?

I don't think that's a good idea, because I don't think that luca's arts' would put a baby in monkey island!....Would they?...

Brighteyesmonkey
03-05-2001, 07:49 PM
I think they should have a Guybrush and Elaine's son. That way Guybrush dos'nt have to die, HT gets his wish,Timmy has someone the same height as him, and it would really **** Le Chuck off!!
In reply to Bossygirl. The magic of television (computer same thing) is the ability to skip time. For example, Elaine in labour-baby in her arms-Guybrush teaching son stuff-shots of the sons activities through life, and getting progressivly older. And hey presto a 18/20 year old Guybrush jnr. (beleive me I do tv at uni, they dont let us forget the fact)

------------------
http://graeme.escapemi.com/brighteyesdrums.jpg