PDA

View Full Version : Herman's memory

sergiocs
11-29-2000, 09:05 PM
Hi everybody. I need help. I can't help grandpa Herman with his memory. I tried, throwing a lot of times the coconut on his head, but nothing happened. I also used the milk bottle and other stuff: nothing. What am I doing wrong?

------------------
My name's Toothbrush Seapgood, and I'm a brave pirate!

Bob Shrimp
11-29-2000, 10:34 PM
Did you do it in the Coconut, Milkbottle, Accordian order? If you do it out of order, you could end up messing him up worse than he already is.

I think you can get him back to starting point if you hit him with a coconut once or twice, but I'm not sure.

Bob Shrimp

------------------
You: What is the Secret of Monkey Island?
Me: The secret is, is that there is no secret.
You: Huh? But what about Big Whoop, the Three-Headed Monkey, and/or The Big Honking Monkey Robot?
Me: Oh *THOSE*. Well you really can't call them secrets now, can you?
You: Huh?
Me: Well everyone knows about them now, don't they?
You: Well I guess...
Me: See, there you go. Since they're not secrets anymore, there is *NO* Secret of Monkey Island. So what has this taught you?
You: Never to spend, $39.99 on a computer game.
Me: Tsk, Tsk, BAD MONKEY!!! *Whack!* Besides, that was more or less a direct steal from an answer to the first Monkey Island game!

SexyNerd
11-30-2000, 04:04 AM
yeah, just keep tossin that coconut at him til he remembers sumthin. I did it out of order too and meesed him up, but then I just kept throwing the coconut at him because it amused me (little sadist that I am) and It worked eventualy http://www.escapemi.com/forums/smile.gif