SexyNerd
11-28-2000, 04:32 PM
did that trip anyone else out?

The Feral Chicken
11-28-2000, 07:40 PM
Yeah, it did that in CMI as well...

Rufio
11-28-2000, 10:49 PM
it was totally 2D!!! it was sooooo wierd looking, the rest of him was 3d, and his jacket was 2D AHHHH!!!

------------------
(.'``'..'`'..,.,..'`'..'`'.)
`..*NewFoundGloryBoy* ..`
(`'..'`'..''`'`'`'..'`'..')

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

Michael Dodson
11-29-2000, 08:31 PM
I don't know what people who've never played the series before must have thought of it!

Monkey_Girl
11-29-2000, 09:21 PM
They were probably thinking:
"What the f*ck?!

------------------
Monkey_Girl
I am the queen of all monkeys! Bow down before me! BWAHAHAHAHA!!...I said bow!...Hey I'm serious!...BOW!...Stop that giggling!

Guybrush UK
11-30-2000, 08:05 PM
i just wanna know how they managed it in 3D!!!

i can understand the 2D ones, but the pre-release renders had him in a brown jacket, so i thought "hehe, they cant do the wierd non-moving jacket thing"... but they DID IT!!!

------------------
LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?
http://www.milegend.com/timmya.gif

Mr. Brush
12-01-2000, 09:59 AM
I think Stan (in EFMI) is created in 2 layers.
the first layer is the normal 3D stan but they've made the jacket transparent, and de second layer is just a 2D picture with a texture of Stan's jacket behind the first layer.

------------------
"You don't need to see my identification" - Obi-Wan Kenobi / Guybrush Threepwood