PDA

View Full Version : Black and WHite..slow

Mafia_Jabba
06-18-2001, 02:41 PM
Anyone else think black and white was a little too slow..I mean it was great and all and revolutionary and junk...but it was a little too slow for my tastes

Vagabond
06-18-2001, 02:45 PM
Come on MJ, you know this isn't JKII related :) I'm moving this to the Theed Hangar forum.

OnlyOneCanoli
06-18-2001, 07:14 PM
I played the first two worlds, got to the third which was fairly difficult, and stopped playing due to boredom.

But yeah, it was a good try, well made, nice graphics, but just got real old, real quick.

CaptainRAVE
06-18-2001, 08:15 PM
Its cool to play for 1 day. But then it just gets boring.

GEJoeSolo
06-18-2001, 08:22 PM
I hacked my game and made my creature half the size of the first world and super powerful

Darth Simpson
06-18-2001, 09:11 PM
I agree with Canoli, the game gets old fast.

It quickly becomes a game of micro-management, where you are constantly working to please your village. Sure, the creature is a really good distraction from this, but to be successful you have to constantly care for your worshippers, which is incredibly dull.

ZeroXcape
06-19-2001, 01:00 AM
It was incredible at first, but I couldn't even stand playing LAN games at school. Games took so long, that is felt like Rebellion or something ;)

TheJackal_jk2
06-19-2001, 01:41 AM
That game had too much hype (I think it is worst then the StarWars movies, but that is <u>my</u> opinion). I was amazed by all the good reviews and the screenshots. A few days after release I bought it, now it's just collection dust.

I am at the 4th level, where my creature has been capture and I have to save him. After 4 hours I had enough, uninstalled it. In fact, the previous levels has a bunch of "silver scrolls"...I didn't bother doing them. Waste of time.

Darth Simpson
06-19-2001, 01:46 AM
I think one of the problems with B&W, aside from the micro-management, is that the game is too free. You can do whatever you want, but there's no sense of direction what-so-ever, which really puts a stop to the story. There's simply too much to be distracted by.

Mafia_Jabba
06-19-2001, 01:52 AM
you guys took the words out of my mouth...micro management...I would like a game with creature only combat and personality development though