View Full Version : difficult problem!

Wraith 8
12-04-2001, 12:50 PM
OK... my problem is a bit messy....... it is a abit complicated.. but here goes:

ON ROGUESQUADRON.NET :my name is: Wraith 5
ON GALACTICBATTLES.COM :my name is: Wraith 9
ON X-WINGALLIENCE.NET :my name is: Wraith 9

ok? so far it looks alright???

now..... you can delete the Wraith 9 from X-WINGALLIENCE.NET. I dont go there and i want to keep the Wraith 9 with the highest postcount.

On GalacticBattles.com and on X-wingallience.net there ALSO is a guy named Wraith 5. eventualy this would not have been a problem BUT. If i want to go to Roguesquadron.net and login as Wraith 5......i cant........ and the other guy with the same name never comes to RogueSquadron.net.

I always wanted to change my name to Wraith 9 tho.... so that is not the problem..... the problem is that with MY name on ROGUESQUADRON.NET... i had over 660 posts......... and if you delete that name.... i will lose over 300 posts...... and usualy im not such a whiner about post counts... but i think it would be a waste in posts i posted.......... is there anyway that the name Wraith 5.......(MY NAME AND NOT THE OTHER GUY"S NAME) could be changed in Wraith 9 and that you could delete allllll other Wraith 9's..... because they are all undermy name.
change the Wraith 5 name with 660 post and not the other one.

I hope you know what im talking about........ if you dont just say.

thanks for listening.

-Wraith 9-

12-04-2001, 12:53 PM
the damage is already done, u should've been on last night...at least i *think* the damage has been done.

Wraith 5
12-04-2001, 01:38 PM
I think i know what you want, and i being the other guy with the Name Wraith 5 thought i should say something...

You want to use your rs.net account (the one called Wraith 5) as your main accont, thought you would like its name changed to Wraith 9.

Wraith 8
12-04-2001, 01:47 PM
Yeah that is right number 5..... that is precisely what i want.
If.. that is possible...
So mods tell me what you main idea is..... or if there is any way to change this.

Wraith 8
12-04-2001, 03:32 PM
Oh .... i have another question:

I was chosen with some other dudes here to be a sort of admin or something like that for the new site: lucasconsoles.

will my rank change to moderator or admin or something like that??