PDA

View Full Version : Quest scenario or...

Antilles
12-07-2001, 09:00 AM
Well, i am currently work on a Boba Fett:fett: mission...so what do u like? A quest scenario with few controlable unit or a Big map Battle?

I have test with my scenario...it's very easy, just move around and kill off enemy...a little boring.....so tell me, what kind of scenario do u want(and like)?

Zendjir
12-07-2001, 09:15 AM
Well, do you have a story yet? Because just dropping Boba on a map and letting him walk around killing stuff doesnt sound very exciting.
Both type of games (small number of troops and large battle) can be interesting, but if you want a mission centered around Boba you should stick to just a few units. Because when you do a big battle, he would just be one of the units.
You could also combine these two types of game: Boba has to take out guards and open the gate so that the large mass of troops can move through, and a big battle occurs. Or something like that.
But I think the most important part of any scenario is the story, so think that up first.

Good luck!

Antilles
12-11-2001, 08:31 AM
Thank you very much....

:c3po:

Zendjir
12-11-2001, 09:42 AM
No problem :)

Heavyarms
12-11-2001, 12:08 PM
I think an RPG would be good, just using Boba fett to do contracts, like he must kill someone for a "bounty." From this he could buy upgrades to get a higher attack power, and more HP and better armor. There would be like 20-40 different contracts for you to find and do.