PDA

View Full Version : Is there a position open??

Wraith 8
12-11-2001, 06:12 PM
Hi all......

You know i realy like RPG's well on forums that is.
and i am in 3 on Rogue Squadron.net... but the problem is they dont post there very often so im a little bored :D
But i was wondering.... is there a position open in one of the RPG's or are they all closed???

Well i woulld just like to join one if that is possible.

-Wraith 9-

DashRendar
12-11-2001, 06:18 PM
I'm afraid not all games have already started but there might be an opening on the swrpg forums I'll send you a link in a little that is if you want it...

O and I'm no pro but you might wanna make sure your PC is for D20 games although if its for a D6 game I think there might be an opening so actually ya if you wanna try a D6 game there IS an opening...

Heavyarms
12-11-2001, 06:39 PM
don't think so, just because our game has started and the other one hsa just kept going. apply to wraith, he may let ye...

DashRendar
12-11-2001, 06:44 PM
Well Emperor's game is the only one I can think of with an opening and I wouldn't reccomend trying to get into another one because it may get the GMs ticked and if you ask to join you'll probably get turned down...

Wraith 5
12-11-2001, 09:51 PM
ah i was wondering what you my fallow wraith would get here!!!

Well Orders of light and Dark has just started and i have let people into the other game when it just started...

So i guess if everyone in the game doesn't mind you can join that one...

Have you ever played star wars rpg in the real world?

Heavyarms
12-11-2001, 09:57 PM
Ya, make him some guy that we find at the ship exploring it or something, we can pick him up there. You a pilot Wraith 9?

Heavyarms
12-11-2001, 09:58 PM
have him take emperor's place. He hasn't posted once yet!

Wraith 5
12-11-2001, 10:06 PM
I think he will want to be a pilot...

Wraith 8
12-12-2001, 12:42 PM
hehehe... wel i see that i am welcome here... lol :D
Well Wraith 5... where should i go and what am i there ... Yes i would like to be a pilot :D :D :D

Wraith 5
12-12-2001, 12:58 PM
Well first have you ever played and rpg in the real world?

Like Dungens and Dragons, or starwars d6 or d20?

Heavyarms
12-12-2001, 01:07 PM
don't worry, it isn't hard, just tell wraith 5 what you want. You are welcome to meet us at coruscant (we should get there in about 5-7 days hopefully!) Until then, just be patient.

Wraith 8
12-12-2001, 02:36 PM
Well Kell euh Wraith 5... i dont realy know what you are talking about... i only played on the RS board....
These are the RPG's i play in RS:

Dual of the Duels. A jedi battle. and im a Young Jedi named: Corzip Dinn.
Breakout. A Jail break. and im a pilot called: Garik Loran :D
Rpg for all. A story where everything goes and you can post more personalities. im 3 people there.

But this RPg goes the same doesnt it??? or is it like the SW combine???

And about Real world RPG.... euh... i played with my friends when i was a kid :D. We played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. GI-JOE. Super hero's. Mask. and all kind of other things.... so :D

But if it is s omething else... can you be more specifik (Spelling??)

Wraith 5
12-12-2001, 03:10 PM
Well the reason i ask is that i have seen a lot of rpg's on line and most of them are just stroy telling...

Someone starts and everyone else says what they do.

ex...
First person: "you are in a group with 20 stromies..."
Second Person: "I have a shield so that none of the stromies can hit me. I start shooting my blaster and kill 6 stromies in 6 secounds"
Third Person: "I am a god and wave my hand and kill the raise for the stormies."

OK that not quite right but i think you get the idea.

Here we have a game master (me :)) who tells you if you hit a stromy or not. I also would tell you that you can't shoot 6 stormies in 6 secounds unless you are a high level. (which we start at level 1)

So i will look at rs, but if you would like to try it here as well...

You want to be a pilot right?
Would you like to be like Han solo (scoundral), Rouge leader (can't spell his name) (soldier), or cheiwe (scout)?

Wraith 5
12-12-2001, 03:25 PM
ok we play like Duel of the Duals but instead of everyone deciding what happens. The gm decideds if someone gets hit or not.

Well acully the dice do it, but i like to keep that in the background.

Wraith 8
12-12-2001, 05:58 PM
Sure... i will try it..... if you havent tried it... you dont know how it is :D
euh.... ill be the euh... the soldier.... i think that will fit me the most. So euh.. where do i go now????

Wraith 5
12-19-2001, 01:32 PM
Umm i need a name....

Sorry it took me so long i have been taking finals...

hannibalscipio
01-03-2002, 09:37 PM
Wraith must still be taking finals.........:p