PDA

View Full Version : Worms Armegeddon

SAC Angie
12-03-1999, 09:29 PM
IF YOU LIKE WORMS ARMEGEDDON, THEN WRITE BACK! IF NOT, THEN DON'T!

------------------
The SAC was here.

Imladil
12-04-1999, 03:03 AM
Worms? Armageddon? I'm not even sure what they are, but they probably would go over well in an alfredo sauce.

Oops! I'm not following the rules, am I? I'm sorry. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Foolish

"If we light a fire, that means no Santa, right?"

--Little Jimmy

z3po14
01-16-2000, 05:39 PM
lotta fun

real cool game

funny

Little Vader
01-17-2000, 11:44 PM
I agree with Imladil.

But I have played the game; I have it. No comment, SAC Angball! (Little Joke There)

------------------
Backstreet Boys and Burger King's Duo: I want it MY way, tell me why I got no pi-ckles tell me why I never hot no 'ma-toes Tell me why I always want may-onnaise, cause I WANT IT MY WAY! I WANT IT MY WAY!

Imladil's Cat Oreo
01-18-2000, 06:16 AM
Meow.

Purr, purr...meow!

Meow?

------------------

Guilo's Dog Mousse
01-18-2000, 10:32 AM
*(Licks Oreo, who swats him back with claws extended)*

BARK!BARK!BARK!

Imladil
01-19-2000, 05:05 AM
Oreo! Bad kitty!

*(Oreo gives the dog one last hiss, then darts off to hide under the bed.)*

Sorry about that. She's been growly lately, ever since we stopped doing yummy foods (canned) for all the kitties...

I think a calico pelt would look pretty good on top of the teevee. What do you think?

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Fragmentary

"Is this my hand?"

--Little Jimmy

Lt Guilo
01-20-2000, 10:02 AM
I think that this Labrador of mine had it coming. He tends to be overly gregarious most of the time...I think it may be because he is a chocolate Lab, and he saw on TV that the First Dog is a chocolate Lab, also...

*(Walks over and speaks to the bed that Oreo disappeared under)*

Sorry about that, Oreo. It won't happen again...will it, Mousse?!

*(Turns and glares at the dog, who instantly droops and wags tail sheepishly, eyes suddenly wide with alarm)*