PDA

View Full Version : Geek? GEEK?!? (spam)

Guybrush122
12-29-2001, 07:28 PM
Geek? Whose a geek? I'm not a geek! I'm a computer jock!!! Some bloody arsehole ( wow, all of you foreigners are rubbing off on me.....j/k :rolleyes: ) called me a geek because i play counter-strike and monkey island........and he also said that all monkey island players are (CENSORED) and (CENSORED) who only (CENSORED) their (CENSORED)......keep in mind this guy doesn't know a hammer from a hemmeroid (tehehe...i said a naughty thing...) ........but there are two things in mind that i need to point out.....

a) how can you know monkey island without playing...it isnt exactly a popular game (at least amungst 13 year olds)

2) why the **** must people insist on using unorigonal insults....wow, he called me a "geek", what did he do? steel that from his mother's 'book of insults'?

NOTE: this is useless spam....surprised? didn't think so....

NOTE 2: yes, i know '2' doesn't come after 'a'....it was a joke, ok? LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! :mad: ... j/k

Natty
12-29-2001, 07:49 PM
You get used to pathetic insults sweety- more often than not I'm called a **** :D I feel priverlaged that people call me that, it means they wanna have sex with me and they know the only way that will happen is if I'm a **** :p There's also the lame 'mother' insults as I refer to them, for example "your mother so fat something something something something" they've all been said before and people still continue to use em. Hmmmmm maybe thats why whenever I get called a bytch, and I bark at them like a dog, people look at me as if I'm insaine or something?

You know what my favorite line is now? "Why don't I give you a spoon so you can eat my arse?" :D

Guybrush122
12-29-2001, 07:57 PM
my favorite line is...

Insultor: kiss my ass...

Me: Go take that mobile home that you call an ass and kiss it yourself

(this happened when some girl called me a freak....i called her a prepubescent brat....and so on and so forth)

Jojo Junior
12-29-2001, 11:33 PM
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! you spelled hemorrhoid wrong...

Guybrush122
12-30-2001, 11:18 AM
ooooooh! who gives a rats @$$?......j/k

Kj°len
12-30-2001, 01:42 PM
People on Bulbagarden are very sensetive about spam that they tell the admins and get people banned. *sigh, I'm glad I stopped going there.:o

I was known as Fervivious with this in my avatar: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.com/avatar.php?userid=5275&dateline=1009738276

Jojo Junior
12-30-2001, 09:48 PM
Geez, why does everyone seem SOOOOOO concerned with spam? I mean, this is a forum, where people express their thoughts and ideas, so if someone is spam-obsessed, then won't they think everything is spam?

Guybrush122
12-31-2001, 10:51 AM
no

Alexa
12-31-2001, 05:44 PM
I didn't get the joke about the mobile home??:confused:
~Alexa

Alexa
12-31-2001, 05:45 PM
oh wait... now i get it.. hehe :p
~Alexa