PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Lizard
01-06-2002, 10:02 PM
I have a problem. I am on Lucre Island and have done everything up to going to Ozzie Mandrill's house after capturing Peg Nosed Pete. The problem is, when I follow Ozzie into the forest, Guybrush comes to a halt and says, " I cannot follow him any further without a trail." I am stuck. I looked at the hint book and the only things I did not do were to ................. (edited by Grannen)

AUGH!!! Am I going to have to go back to the beginning of the game in order to do that?!?!?!?!?

Grannen
01-07-2002, 12:58 AM
No, but I suggest that you leave the forest. :)

Kj°len
01-08-2002, 09:02 PM
I personally like the termites in the bait shop... ANd if you play music for Dead Eye Dave he can't hear a thing, I wonder what i can get away with. That red prostetic arm looks nice.

Grannen
01-08-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Lizard
I have a problem. I am on Lucre Island and have done everything up to going to Ozzie Mandrill's house after capturing Peg Nosed Pete. The problem is, when I follow Ozzie into the forest, Guybrush comes to a halt and says, " I cannot follow him any further without a trail." I am stuck. I looked at the hint book and the only things I did not do were to ................. (edited by Grannen)

AUGH!!! Am I going to have to go back to the beginning of the game in order to do that?!?!?!?!?
Have you tried to make Ozzie angry? :)

3 headd monkey
01-09-2002, 07:27 AM
I was stuck on that place for soooooooo long. The reason: I didn't know that i could pick up that colonge from the perfume-pusher's stall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!