PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks POGS are still the best game ever?

Robin Johnson
01-09-2002, 04:11 PM
Just do the dam poll!

Guybrush122
01-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Robin Johnson
Just do the dam poll!

I....like....cheese..........................

.................................................. ..

.................................................. ..

...and spam............. :D

Natty
01-09-2002, 08:31 PM
WTF are pogs? Hmmmmmmm maybe we have em in Australia, but they're called something else? Are they like Tazo's? You get a few of them in ya potato chips and collect them, although we haven't had Tazo's for years :(

Rufio
01-10-2002, 02:33 AM
hell yes to pogs being one of the greatest, if short lived, fads of the centuary!!

i still have all these pogs from a long time ago, and they are awesome. i have this monster slammer and all these poisons and bombs... ahh the memories.

Metallus
01-10-2002, 02:41 AM
I thwarted the system! I voted for all of them.

*takes pride in achievement*

MtBlanc
01-10-2002, 02:53 AM
Hey me too! I thought I was the only clever one...

Metallus
01-10-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Robin Johnson
Just do the dam poll!

Hey, neither Hoover or Grand Coulee are options!

*groan*

Deadmeat_X
01-10-2002, 04:47 AM
LOL cheese is obviously more popular than POGS

Joshi
01-10-2002, 01:04 PM
Honestly, this is like the fifth time this robin guy has dissed me. WTF did i do to him? tell me? Really robin this has to stop. that tracter thing could be thought of as a death threat.:mad:

Joshi
01-10-2002, 01:07 PM
Who the F*** said yes to the death threats about me? that wasn't very nice now was it. i think i deserve an apology from robin for just puting that option there. really, i never said anything bad about others. does anyone agree.

COJ
01-10-2002, 05:21 PM
yah..whats ur deal, why do u kill people?

anyways....pogs suck...people back in the old days some guys were fighting for them....or should I say..fight for a piece paper

Fender
01-11-2002, 04:24 PM
Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Cheese, Spam!

Guybrush122
01-11-2002, 06:42 PM
trends suck..........its just more pressure added

Guybrush122
01-11-2002, 06:45 PM
why isnt there a "I'd like to see Robin Johnson and Muscular Arnold cuddle and throw popcorn and sharp objects during the act............."

.....yes, I'm brutal.....

Charley
01-12-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Guybrush122
why isnt there a "I'd like to see Robin Johnson and Muscular Arnold cuddle and throw popcorn and sharp objects during the act............."

.....yes, I'm brutal.....

Thats definitely one of the missing options!!:D

Joshi
01-12-2002, 10:55 AM

exactly, if he want's me run over by a couple of tracters, then he should do that. i still feel hurt at that option, and more hurt that 6 people voted for it. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND PROPER, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS:(

Fender
01-13-2002, 07:08 AM
cos people voted for all of them, like me. except I didn't vote for the one's that involved you getting killed.... I like Cheese.

Legolas T.
01-13-2002, 11:19 AM
Yeh, I remember POGS, but why do you want to squash Neil Joshi under a tractor? Is he sort of not liked on this Forum or something, because some people wnt to see him squashed under two tractors? I am new to the whole forum thingy, but maybe Robin should apolagise!:confused:

phesantblink182
01-22-2002, 10:13 PM
pogs are the coolest game of all time!! (except monkey island) i have like three bags filled with all the pogs i've collected

Guybrush122
01-23-2002, 12:41 PM
whoopie! gee, its just so much fun flicking paper...