PDA

View Full Version : Orders of Light and Dark 2


Wraith 5
01-10-2002, 04:57 PM
*gm speak*
What has happened...

Qin-Wan John has shown you to the sith starship that you are to bring back to the Jedi.

His ship has landed and Barton has taken off and is scouting the area looking for any signs of trouble.

Qin-Wan said that he would take Fett, and Teek in the sith starship with him and everyone else can go in his ship.
*end gm-speak*

Once the sith starship is closed up Qin-Wan says into the com...

"Barton we are about ready to take off is everything still clear up there?"

Since Barton has not seen anything he gives the all clear.

Qin-Wan then comes back on... "Alright then everyone prepare for take off"

Heavyarms
01-11-2002, 12:02 PM
shields up! *activates shields* Ok, preparing for hyperspace jump... getting coordinates from navicomputer...

DaRk_EwoK
01-11-2002, 04:22 PM
*Teek sits on the gunner seat*

Ok im ready to take of!!!

*Checks gunner controls*

DashRendar
01-11-2002, 06:49 PM
I sit back and relax then say to Teema "So what can I do?"

hannibalscipio
01-11-2002, 07:33 PM
I wander around investigating and trying to be helpful.

TieDefender75
01-11-2002, 09:59 PM
David Fett :jango:

*sitting in the gunners seat*
*Yawn*
that was a nice nap!
Whats happening? Ah, i see that Qin has waken from his freaking long slumber!

Heavyarms
01-14-2002, 07:47 AM
hey, see that womprat down there? Bet you I can bullseye it!

hannibalscipio
01-14-2002, 03:09 PM
I yawn and take yet another walk around the ship.

Wraith 5
01-25-2002, 12:26 PM
The ships have jumped to hyperspace and have a nice trip until the ships are pulled out of hyperspace by some unknowed sorce!!!

You have arived at a system safely and don't see any reason that you should have been pulled out of hyperspace.

After a quick scan you see that there is one planet with breathable air.

Should you land the ships and and see if there is a malfantion witht he hyperdirves or should you enter hyperspace again?

Heavyarms
01-25-2002, 12:28 PM
All, hold position, activate long range scanners, look for some large station or a interdiction device.

DashRendar
01-25-2002, 06:32 PM
"Hmmm well we all came out at the same time so I really don't think its a malfunction, and since the planet is the only breathable one in the area it is probably the source of our uhhh...stop. So since we probably would overstrain the engines and damage the hyperdrive if we try to go into hyperspace again it looks like the best choice would be to go down to the planet and destroy the source of our "stop." Although we could also try getting out of the "Stopper's" range and head into hyperspace which might be safer since there are probably hostiles on the planet. Also, though if we don't destroy the source it is bound to cause trouble somewhere else to someone else. Wow now that has to be the most contemplation I've done in a while....oops forgot to switch on the comm DOH!"

Heavyarms
01-25-2002, 07:32 PM
guys, turn away from the planet and go away as fast as you can, because we have no idea what is down there, and there is probably an interdiction ship or a field coming from that planet. Let's try to go past it. I think if we go a couple hundred KM's from the planet, we should be ok. Let's get out of here!

DashRendar
01-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Hey who died and made you boss! But o well why don't we at least do a more advanced scan before we do anything drastic. After all if anything TOO important is on that planet there might be an award for it! Plus it will give us a name and that means more money, also.

hannibalscipio
01-26-2002, 04:42 PM
"I agree with the previous speaker," I say. "There's something fishy about that planet. We need to investigate it."

Heavyarms
01-27-2002, 08:23 AM
ok, everyone in Qin's transport will go with me no a scouting run. QIn, keep the sith ship up here. If we are lost, at least you can still outrun the field.

hannibalscipio
02-12-2002, 08:45 PM
I go over and kick the guy who's trying to take control of the ship in his patoonie. "Shut your mouth, and lets get down to the planet!"

Heavyarms
02-12-2002, 09:24 PM
Ok, all ships follow me!

hannibalscipio
02-13-2002, 10:08 PM
Uh, right.

cough coughpleasecorrecthimWraithcough cough

Heavyarms
02-14-2002, 06:46 AM
well, you aren't in my ship, so do as you wish, I will scout the planet for an installation.

DashRendar
02-14-2002, 06:58 AM
"Listen here Trowa I am my own leader I follow no one unless they give me good reason to!"

OOC:Wraith ain't here so I don't know why we're doing this!and btw that's my PC speaking not me:D

Heavyarms
02-14-2002, 07:03 AM
fine, I'm on my own. *turns ship towards planet, dives into the atmosphere*

hannibalscipio
02-14-2002, 09:21 PM
Waits for a small, still voice to tell him what to do.

hannibalscipio
02-17-2002, 09:25 AM
I kick this Browa Tarton in the patoonie.

Wraith 5
03-01-2002, 09:37 PM
after landing on the planet you look at the hyper dirve and find out that it was a good idea that you landed, it turns out that the hyperdirve is destroyed on both ships.

"We are going to have to search the planet in hopes of finding a way to call the jedi"

after a little scouting you find that there are 2 ways to go.

North is a very easy path, but there doesn't seem to be anything that way...

East is a much harder path, but there is a smoke plume way off in the distance...

Heavyarms
03-01-2002, 09:42 PM
I'm gonna attempt to call them from the ship, wait here for a minute.

*heads into fighter, brings up com station*

"this is omega 1 calling the jedi temple. Anyone read?"

DashRendar
03-03-2002, 02:57 PM
*I walk to the entrance of one path, look for anything suspicous, then do the same for the other path.*

hannibalscipio
03-03-2002, 10:51 PM
"Who's for the East path?" I say.

Wraith 5
03-04-2002, 11:22 AM
*gm speak...*
OK a little bad news... I lost everyones names:( so can you post them again... sorry. Until i have your name i will just use your sn.
*end gm-speak*

Heavyarms tring the radio gets a respons...

"...*screach*...Omega 1...*static*...Jedi Com...*static*...you...ok...*static*...we show...*static*...sector...*screach*...losing com...breaking up...*static*...need...location...*static*...looki ng for you...*screach*...months...*static**screach**stati c*...sith...*screach*static*may...force...you...*s tatic**static**static*...."

Heavyarms tries to responed but gets no answer back.

Qin-wan looks at the radio "The radio is not damaged there must be something jamming the signal.

Randar has finished looking at both paths and can't find any traps and signs that other people have traveled the paths at all.

Both paths will most likely have dangers, which will you choose?

Heavyarms
03-04-2002, 11:28 AM
there is an interdiction field and a jamming field... Damn it! Let us head towards the settlement; if there is a jamming and interdiction device, we can detonate it. I'm going to fly over and scout that position, and then attack it from the air. You guys head there and hold position close to the base.

hannibalscipio
03-04-2002, 05:29 PM
I, Vulcanis, wait for someone to join me on the East path.

Heavyarms
03-05-2002, 11:39 AM
I take off, and fly over the site of the fire.
*flips on com*

Hope there is some kind of capital ship down there. We are going to have to tow the sith transport or bring it inside a ship.

Wraith 5
03-05-2002, 01:47 PM
*gm speak*
Don't forget i lost your pc names so the next time you post please post your pc names as well.
*end gm-speak*

AU flys over the site where the smoke is coming from and sees what looks like an old campsite. Near by he also sees what looks like a crashsite.

After reporting back Qin-Wan says, "AU i would suggest that land before someone sees you. They may have some weapons setup that could shoot you down. Once you land i think we should invesigate the campsite and see if there is anyone still there"

Heavyarms
03-05-2002, 01:51 PM
Trowa Barton

"roger, I'm gonna blow a clearing and land."

*activates blaster cannons, and fires 10 shots into a crowd of trees about 100 meters from the site, making a nice sized hole for the ship to land*

*lands it, and draws weapon, and waits for Qin wan to give some kind of signal.*

"I'm ready, Qin. Im about 100 meters from them. I'm gonna snipe them dead through the trees.

DashRendar
03-05-2002, 04:04 PM
Theisdon...and man did you leave me with nothing all I have is my weapon and my Vornskr!

"Guys from what Trowa said it sounds like the camp is
empty...Why don't we go investigate?"
*Without waiting for a response I take Thorn and head alond the east path towards the smoke but stop suddenly and say*"Hey why don't we just use the Transport to get to Trowa's landing site?"

hannibalscipio
03-05-2002, 07:56 PM
I stay near Theisdon.

TieDefender75
03-05-2002, 10:02 PM
David Fett :jango: finally we continue

i go east and stops
thiks to myself then screams out loud!
THIS IS A DESERT PLANET, PERFECT FOR DEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trowa looks at me strangely.

*Gets on Dewbie*

room for 1 more?

Heavyarms
03-05-2002, 10:06 PM
yay, defender is back***

"I'd love ot look at you, fett, but I'm a distance away, sniping at enemies.

Wraith 5
03-06-2002, 04:29 PM
the rest of the group start down the east path.

"Trowa i think you should find a good place to stay it is going to take us a little bit to get close, keep us updated on what you see. We are going to leave the other 2 ships here incase the people that made that campsite comeback with big guns."

Heavyarms
03-06-2002, 04:38 PM
oke dokie, qin.

*leaps up into the tree, and makes comfie on two branches.*

"ah, flying sure beats walking, hehehe."

*looks through camp with scope.

DashRendar
03-06-2002, 04:44 PM
"Master Qin, shall we take our animals with us or keep them here to guard our ships?"

Wraith 5
03-06-2002, 06:30 PM
You may do what you wish with your pets.

DashRendar
03-06-2002, 08:22 PM
*I nod as I tell Thorn to follow and we move along the path*

hannibalscipio
03-06-2002, 10:50 PM
I wait around for something to happen.

Heavyarms
03-07-2002, 06:38 AM
um, guys, will you be here by nightfall?

Wraith 5
03-07-2002, 09:50 AM
after walking the path for several hours the group is still about 1 km from the campsite.

"It is dark and we are all tired lets make camp here tonight and get to the campsite tomorrow morning"

"Trowa, we are about 1 km from your location we are going to setup camp for the night we should be there about first light. You have a place to camp out there or will you be joining us?"

Heavyarms
03-07-2002, 11:42 AM
"guys, can you hear me. I'm under fire! I'm going to attempt to get to my fighter. Do not try to save me. Get the sith ship out of here!"

OOC: I can't tell you what is going on. It was pmed to me by wraith.

TieDefender75
03-07-2002, 12:40 PM
uh, heavyarms, in my goodbye thread i said that i would leave the regular forums for a while and would continue to rpg****

*cues thrilling music*

"Qin, what shall we do!"

"how about you run to the ship and we go to the camp, whats more important, the camp or the ship?"

"if you want Qin, you could ride Dewbie back."

Wraith 5
03-07-2002, 01:43 PM
*gm-speak*
you know it is a lot harder to do this seceret stuff when everyone is at a table.

hehehehehehe
*end gm-speak*

Qin is about to say something when you hear battle sounds comming from the com-link. Trowa most have left the com-link on.

It sounds like he is doing ok, you can hear stun shots being fired, but you can still here Trowan's foots falls.

But then you hear "oh shoot" another stun blast, and then something or someone hitting the ground.

There is selince over the com until...

"Whoever you are if you want to see your man back alive, I would suggest that you turn off whatever jamming system you have running and let me and my crew leave. You have one hour to responed.

DashRendar
03-07-2002, 04:12 PM
*I run up to the comm and set it for receive only*"Master Qin, we don't have the jamming device...hmmm I wonder if this could be a trap...."*I then tell my

hannibalscipio
03-08-2002, 07:41 PM
I finger my blaster, eager to be off.

Wraith 5
03-11-2002, 11:13 AM
did you here that?

They are stuck here as well...

I don't think they have much more idea then we do of what is going on here. This is going to make a rescure much more dangerous...

I think we should try talking to them, see what they do know, get Trowa back and see if we can't avoid makeing one more enemey.

With that Qin packs up his stuff and starts moving off for the main camp.

*opps thats dash!!*

Heavyarms
03-11-2002, 11:21 AM
*still knocked out, wishing for somehow to wake up*

Mind waking me up?

DashRendar
03-11-2002, 03:56 PM
"Uh sir Thorn is right here..."*I pat my vorskr on the head*"I'm all for talking...although I think you should do it."

hannibalscipio
03-11-2002, 05:51 PM
"Who will speak for us?" I ask. "Shall I talk to them?"

DashRendar
03-11-2002, 07:38 PM
"I was thinking more along the lines of our Jedi here to do the talking...After all he has the most influence."*I give Vulcanis a big grin*

Wraith 5
03-12-2002, 01:23 PM
"Yes i will talk for us my friends...

We are almost there, when we get there just let me do the talking, and don't draw your weapons unless they threaten us, and even then don't fire first. I want to try to get through this with out hurting or killing anyone."

Heavyarms
03-12-2002, 01:43 PM
*i'm gonna wake myself up. If I wasn't supposed to, delete this and disregard wraith*


"ow, geez. What hit me?"

"what do you want with me? I was watching your site after something pulled me out of hyperspace. I'm not your enemy. Unless you want me to."


that was perfict!!! I just woke you up in the game but it was just a oh look he is awake and we are here, that adds to the story and was very cool!!! -Wraith 5

Wraith 5
03-12-2002, 02:06 PM
on arriving at the campsite you showen to the leader of the group by 3 heavaly armed guards.

You are brought to the center of the camp where you find 3 more people plus Trowa (who is tied up and awake.)

The 3 new people are standing in a v shape with the one in the center foward and Trowa sitting behind him.

"So you are the friends of this one" points the one in the middle. "I am Tharle, leader of this group. Now if you would like your friend back unharmed you will shut off whatever device that you have running. If you don't shut the it off your friend here will be killed, then we will start in on you."


"Tharle, i wish i could shut the feild off, but we to are trapped here. There must be something here on this planet that is causing us all to be traped here. I think we should team up and try to find out what is causeing this."


"I have a better idea Jedi... Why don't you find out what is causeing the field and shut it off and i won't kill you all."


"That is fine, but we need our man back."


"No you can't have him back until the field is shut off!!!"


"He is our pilot, if you want the field shut off quickly we need him to do recon for us."


"OK you can have him but you will take with one of my men to make sure that you don't just leave with out shutting off the field! Baorxe go with them!!!"


"Tharle, that is a good idea. We will get the field down and all of use can leave."


The group along with the relased Trowa, and the newly observer Baorxe make their way back the Trowa's fighter.

Before Trowa takes off to start the search for the reason for the interferince Qin tells him...

"I would sugest start southwest of here. I am sensing something in the force. I can not tell if it is something light or something dark so becareful."

Heavyarms
03-12-2002, 02:14 PM
*I changed this*

I walk on, although I should have killed tharle on the spot.

I keep my eye on the :newbie:, just in case he pulls a fast one.

I walk up to him and say "I got my eye on you. Don't try anything funny, or I will do what I should have done to all of you."

Heavyarms
03-12-2002, 04:13 PM
* after hitting the sleezball, I run and take off*

"I'm heading southwest, I'll tell you what I find."




NOTE: I am now taking over as partial GM. Wraith is still here, though, but I'm now helping it along.

Heavyarms
03-13-2002, 11:09 AM
I fly over something southwest...

"Hey guys, I have spotted something... it looks like some wierd settlements. It's like... nothing I have ever seen before.


"I'm heading back to where you guys are. Meet me at my landing site. There is nowhere to land here, and I had better not land and wait again.

Wraith 5
03-13-2002, 11:14 AM
Copy that Trowa we will meet you there.

Heavyarms
03-13-2002, 09:59 PM
"something is on my scope, coming right at you, guys! Heads up!"

A fire blue bird swoops down at the entire group, screaming and caawing in your faces, and flaps its wings once really hard, knocking you all down but doing no damage. It flies back up and circles for a divebomb attack at someone.

*sorry, don't know who. I haven't picked the number yet.*

DashRendar
03-14-2002, 07:00 AM
OOC:This is where maps come in handy...

*I run to the nearest tree for cover then pull out my blaster and wait for it to come into range*

Wraith 5
03-14-2002, 08:03 AM
you don't need maps just use your imagination...

Thought it would help to know where the bird is in respect to the rest of the group, strait over head, up and north, tree level and west... you know things like that...

hannibalscipio
03-14-2002, 09:23 AM
I follow Theisdon's example......

Heavyarms
03-14-2002, 11:09 AM
I thought that it was clear enough for a dive bomb... but if you need to know, it is straight above you.

oh, and thisdon is going to be attacked.


*OK i understand now. The bird is perparing for another divebomb so it is rigt about us. -Wraith 5

Heavyarms
03-15-2002, 04:44 PM
The bird swoops at Thisdon, but it just misses.

Thisdon shoots it as it flys by, causing it to reel and head straight up.

While you were not watching, my z-95 has appeared overhead.

The whole fighter swivels as it heads straight for the bird.

Turbolaser shots are fired straight for the bird...

DashRendar
03-16-2002, 08:54 AM
*I call Thorn to behind the tree, and take a shot at the bird*

OOC: If you think it wouldn't make much of a difference you can make that two shots...

Wraith 5
03-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Qin runs behind a tree taking cover incase Trowa misses the bird

hannibalscipio
03-16-2002, 10:28 PM
I shoot at the bird.

TieDefender75
03-17-2002, 10:34 PM
David Fett :jango:

Note 1: sorry i havent posted in a while, my comp broke down. by the way, is dark ewok playing still?

Note 2: wraith my stats say i can carry these:blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons. Does this mean i have them with me right now, or does the mean i have to find them and use them?
*like UA said thouse are just weapons that you can use. Whatever is listed in your equipment is what you can use. -Wraith 5

i shoot at the bird from behind a rock as i tell dewbie to keep moving around so he isnt bit by the bird.

*cant hide dewbie behind a tree*

Heavyarms
03-18-2002, 06:48 AM
hey, wraith, I'm going to post the idea I presented to you yesterday. If you do not want it, you can cuss this out! ******

The bird is blasted by the blastercannons on the z-95, and it falls to the ground in one huge pile of flesh and bones.

Qin, thinking this is some kind of sign, walks up and examines the bird. Everyone else walks behind it carefully, making sure it isn't still alive.

Qin spots something on the bird's talon. It appears to be a scroll of some kind...

And with that, it is your RPG again, wraith. *tosses him the keys*

Defender, no, you do not have those weapons. If you find one somehow, you can use it.

* *uses force to pull keys to his hand* Thank you and look for my next gm post later tonight, since i am very tired and want to go home -Wraith 5

hannibalscipio
03-18-2002, 08:20 PM
I yawn and wait for the message to be read.

Wraith 5
03-19-2002, 11:34 AM
Qin looks at the pice of paper...



Studies it very hard...



Turns his head sideways confused...



Turns the paper 180 degrees....



"Well i can tell you it is not writen in any laguge used now. I can also tell you that it is a very old languge that i thought i would never see any where outside the jedi acadimy. It is Sith. Thought i can not tell what it says i can tell you that it is a warning of some kind. I think whatever city that Trowa found has something to do with why we can't leave this planet. I think we will find more answers when we get to the city."

Qin leads the group from the bird and fighter southwest to the montiens and beond to the mystery city.

Heavyarms
03-19-2002, 11:40 AM
ok, qin, I follow your lead, while keeping my eye on the :newbie:

***I love that smilie***

Wraith 5
03-21-2002, 02:41 PM
The walk is farly unevent full, (man you guys a lucky) thought you can see several more birds sorta like the one you already killed. Thought each one is differnet. One has longer tallons, one a longer shaper beck, yet a nother one has a wing span as long as the z-95 you left back in the clearning.

You have also seen several ground animals, well more like heard them, any bits you may have seen were flashes of fur or skin when you turned your head to look find out what was making a noise. You are deffintly not alown in these woods and it seems to get more crowed the closser you got to the moantin range.

So you reached the montain range you no problem. You are all a little tired and could use a rest. But if you rest here, you may be attacked by wild animals during the night...

Then again if you don't rest, you will have to make your way thought the montains tired and if you have to stop for anything you won't make it thought be for dark...

So what do you do?

hannibalscipio
03-21-2002, 08:57 PM
I rest with one eye open, ready to go if we decide to leave.

Heavyarms
03-21-2002, 09:51 PM
half of us on watch, half asleep. Me, thorn, and thisdon will start off. Fett, qin, and vulcanis, get some rest. We will wake you in a couple of hours.

*pulls out a deck of cards*

ready for some poker, thisdon?

DashRendar
03-22-2002, 07:17 AM
OOC: This is for before we left...

I walk up to the few patches of non-burnt feathers from the bird and pull out as many as I can. Then stick them in my cloak.

OOC: This is current...

I pull out my blaster ,sit against a tree, put my blaster on my knee, call Thorn to my side, pull out a few of the feathers and weave them slowly together into a circle then I put one of the longer feathers into part of the circle, making it look like a pendant. Then I do it again but make a smaller circle, which will act as a nicer collar for Thorn...

TieDefender75
03-22-2002, 05:18 PM
why dont mind if i do!
*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
*wakes up*
come here dewbie
*ZZZZZZZ.......*

edit: please post people, or i will again!

TieDefender75
03-22-2002, 06:31 PM
*wakes up*
is it time for qui, vulcanis, and i to start?

DashRendar
03-22-2002, 06:43 PM
*yawn*
"I have no clue I don't have a watch and haven't seen the sun in hours."

hannibalscipio
03-26-2002, 08:07 PM
*looks at sundial* IIIiiiiiiiiiiii hhhooooooooooppppeeeeee wweeeeeee ggggggeeeeeettttttt ggggoooooooiiiiiinnggggg aaaaggggiiiiiiinnnnnn soooooooooooooooonnnnn.

Wraith 5
03-26-2002, 08:17 PM
*gm-speak* Sorry i havn't posted latly i have been sick since friday... But Mesa Back!!*end gm-speak*

Just before the first watch when to get the second watch... (meaning the second watch is still asleep) it gets very cold, Qin walk up and says...

"I feel a great discrbince in the force... I sences that it is a great darkness... and it is comming this way..."

Just as the other people are looking at eachother wondering if they should worry or not, Qin Jumps up, with a snap hiss, his lightsaber is in his hand and active before he is on his feet.

"Quickly someone wake the others, the rest of you find cover behind me and get ready to fight."

There is a lot of cover around... there are several large bourders behind Qin on both the left and right side, there are also lots of trees, but at night, and with the time you may have (most likly not much time) it could be very hard...

Also the group not up yet, Fett and Vulcanis will not be able to fight for 2 turns (1 to wake up and 1 trun to get ready) if someone wakes them it will only be 1 turn.

DashRendar
03-26-2002, 08:50 PM
*uh Wraith if this is what I think this is my Vornskr should be going crazy*

I let my Vornskr go free while I pull out my blaster and run to the others to wake them "Wake up you guys we got company!"

Heavyarms
03-26-2002, 08:57 PM
*grabs the stalk of weapon*

*smacks fett and vulcanis awake*

Get up!

*Walks over to dewbie and wakes him up*

"MROOOAAAARRRR!!!!!"

Shut up, you big walking sorry excuse for a dewback!

*jumps behind him for cover*

TieDefender75
03-26-2002, 10:55 PM
Wait guys i have to get ready!

*pulls out blaster*

Dewbie runs behind the group

(waits for turn to be up)

Heavyarms
03-27-2002, 12:26 AM
Mounts the dewback*

Come on, Dewbie. We are gonna show that evil "thing."

*pulls out blaster, turns the dewback around.*

hannibalscipio
03-27-2002, 08:08 PM
uh...huh?....who?....what?

Wraith 5
03-29-2002, 07:36 PM
Thorn starts barking as soon has his master walks away to wake the others. Qin also appers more tense, as he looks ready to strike.....


Just then Thorn lunges foward and Qin shouts "Take cover!!!!"

Next thing you see is 4 giant bear looking creaters come out of the montain pass right before Qin.

I say bear like creaters because they look like bears but they are very different. They have 10 inch clawes and there mouths look to be open permitly and with teeth that are about as long as there claws.

Qin swings his lightsaber at the first creater leaving a hugh gash running diagonal from top left to lower right. That creater is dead and falls to the groud in 2 pices. Qin then uses Force Push to shove the next one back in to a tree. This dazes the creater as well has putting a branch through its sholder.

Qin can see Thorn heading for the creaters out of the corner of hs eye. He has a great look of concontration on his face, then Thorn is lifted into the air over the 3rd creater and onto the 4th creater. The unexpected weight knocks the creater over, but Thorn is able to stay on top of it and starts mauling at the creater with its claws.

Partcial distracted the Qin barly avoids the attack by the third creater.

The second creater that Qin pushed into the tree as gotten its self off the tree and is now ready to run foward. The third creater is getting ready for a second attack on Qin with its claws, but it looks like Qin will attack first with his lightsaber. Which is a good thing, it would be hard not to hit Qin with the 2 so close together.

The Fourth creater has not been able to get up and is still at teh mersy of whatever Thorn desides to do next.

Trowa and Thisdon are now back and ready to shoot, Fett and Vulcanis are up and on there way.

DashRendar
03-29-2002, 07:53 PM
*I take two shots at the bear that rammed into the tree*

Heavyarms
03-30-2002, 03:45 PM
"Hang on, Qin. I'm coming!"

I come to qin's aid, and I make Dewbie Charge straight at the creature that prepares to strike him. I fire my rifle right before the collison.

TieDefender75
03-31-2002, 05:27 AM
WHY ARE YOU ON MY DEWBACK!!

anyway, i fire a shot (or too, please) at the second creature

DashRendar
03-31-2002, 08:08 PM
"Uh, Fett, you left Dewbie here so he took him!"

hannibalscipio
04-01-2002, 01:28 AM
*Yawn* "Hmm, well, we seem to under attack from giant bear-creatures with 10-inch claws and ravenous appetites. I better shoot'em with my gun or something." *Yawn* *picks up gun*

TieDefender75
04-05-2002, 05:26 PM
Note: what is the status of the battle!?
Note: where is our chat thread? if u want ill start it.

I told Dewbie to stay behing, but ill let trowa do it anyway.

waits for further instructions.

Wraith 5
04-05-2002, 06:12 PM
Qin is indead the first to strike, using his full attack he is able to cut off one of the creaters arms, then a leg and finaly the head. Thought even that doesn't seem to stop the creater.

Luckly for Qin, Trowa and Dewbie are there and with Trowa's shot he takes down the creater, and it doesn't make a move to get back up.

Thorn continues to maul at his creater, though the creater seems to becoming more angry and looks like it may break free of Thorn.

Qin puts up his hand again and the creater he pushed into teh tree is pushed back into teh tree again. This alows Thisdon to hit with his 2 shots, thought it doesn't apper to even slow down the creater.

Fett and Vulcanis, now have there weapons and are there ready to fight, with 2 creaters down and 2 to go.

DashRendar
04-05-2002, 06:55 PM
"Man a Vibro-axe would sure come in handy here..."
*I jump back behind a tree and fire a shot at the charging bear hoping someone else will think to help Thorn*

Heavyarms
04-05-2002, 07:06 PM
Hi ho silver, AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewbie cahrges at the creature after thron, and has dewbie stomp it while I fire my blaster.

hannibalscipio
04-07-2002, 07:50 PM
I duck under some cover and fire at the creature's midsection, trying to give it a nice little tummy-tuck.

TieDefender75
04-08-2002, 11:28 PM
sorry about the earlier post about me firing!

Takes careful aim at the monster thorn is attacking and fires a shot at its head, looking for an instant kill.

TieDefender75
04-12-2002, 06:15 PM
i wait patiently in the heat of battle to learn of my results as i whatch my laser shot in slow mo....

hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 07:15 PM
I root for my blaster bolt to beat David's to the target. First one, then the other bolt move ahead. "Go go go!"

TieDefender75
04-14-2002, 01:40 AM
Note: please hannibal, my name is David Fett


i make a bet with vulcanis that my bolt will save thorn before his.

"i wager 50 Republic credits"

hannibalscipio
04-14-2002, 09:38 PM
"You're on!"








*sorry bout that, TD*

*btw, Wraith, the people who haven't posted probably aren't gonna.*

Wraith 5
04-15-2002, 07:25 PM
Fetts blaster is the first one to hit the creater by a fraction of a fraction of a second, then vulcanis's blaster hit. Both hits dig into the cheast of the creater. The create starts to move foward looking to attack Qin, but has soon as it has cleared the tree it falls flat on its face died.


Thorn is still going at the creater under it, but the creater seems to have gotten a burst of streght and is about to throw Thorn off. Qin turning is atention to the last creater, Qin sees what the thing is about to do just in time to use the force and move Thorn off the thing. Once Thorn is clear, Qin thorws his lightsaber right at the creater, and with the skill only seen in a jedi master he is able to kill the creater with one throw.


Thorn walks back to his masters side and sits next to his leg.


Qin walks back to the group, looking tired....

"Good job all. Thouse things well dripping with the darkside of the force. There is only one time i have ever heard of such a think. When the Sith Empire was at its prime, some of the sith lords use to use the darkside to change and alter animals. Making them stronger, deadlyer, and under there controll. But it would leave the creater dripping with the darkside. That is why even Thorn there could sence them. It appers that there is or was a sith lord at the Antince city that we are going to. This mission has just gotten a lot more dangerous..."

Wraith 5
04-15-2002, 07:27 PM
Alright boys here ends the first part of Orders of light and dark!!!

I thought since there is more to go that you would all like to level up your pc's before we continue so each of your pc's has recived 1,000 xp. Tell me, what you are going to add. if you don't know how to level up just ask in the chat thread...