PDA

View Full Version : Music

zachfishman
01-19-2002, 08:53 PM
I really liked some of the music on MI4, but I can't listen to them without just running the game. In MI5, they should have at least a few of the songs be full length, and have them available in an extra's folder or something.

Kj°len
01-20-2002, 03:05 PM
:) Very good Idea! I have that same feeling! I want LeChuck's Theme in MI4. Though there are like three of them in MI4: The one with the Charles Into LeChuck Cutscene, The Statue LeChuck theme and the LeChuck catches Guybrush theme.

Dracyia
01-23-2002, 04:54 PM
you can listen to them without playing the game. download the audiogalaxy satillite (http://www.audiogalaxy.com/) and do a search for monkey island or something similar, it gives you all the songs it can find. I hope this helps you.

zachfishman
01-24-2002, 07:02 PM
Audio galaxy works, but I've only found the main theme and the diving competition music so far. Besides, having all the music just sitting on the CD would be a great improvement.

Dracyia
01-25-2002, 04:31 PM
yea, i guess ur right. it wood b great havin it all on a cd. sorry that i coodnt help you.

Dracyia
01-26-2002, 10:30 AM
http://www.worldofmi.com/features/lyrics/lyrics.shtml

there, i searched 4 hours and i found this. u can download some of the songs from there, like 'A pirate i was meant to be', and there is also song lyrics for a song that was made for mi3 but never recorded in time.

hope that this helps u

Lemon Head
01-27-2002, 08:30 PM
the music to MI4 is in the installed files on you hard drive, of course you can listen to it

Kj°len
01-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Huh? Where? 'C:/Program files/lucasarts/monkey4/...What?

PS So Lemonhead, you seem to be pretty busy on Escapemi.com tonight. What happend? Slow business at MixinMojo? j/k:p

zachfishman
01-28-2002, 06:09 PM
Huh, where, what. I'm sorry, my computer has no such folder called "Program files" The Monkey Island software on my computer is in the directory: Macintosh HD/Games/Escape From Monkey Island

Lemon Head
01-28-2002, 06:20 PM
I can't remember the exact location but in you EMI folder somewhere there is a set of music files that arn't readable by windows.

if you change their extention to .mp3 you can play them in any mp3 player

oh and Kj°len, you were actually pretty spot on hehe