PDA

View Full Version : SBX3 on the Zone

rolsen
01-22-2002, 03:56 PM
Last night, SlowbieOne and I played some SBX3 on the zone, and it was great fun. I was thinking, we should organize some games on the zone with more people from the forum. Anyone interested?

SlowbieOne
01-22-2002, 06:50 PM
It sure was fun.:) We should defiantely try to organize something soon.

I know I've played a few other JK2.netters in SBX on the zone like
Tap(RR) and acdcfanbill. I know there are a bunch here that play SBX too.:)

Denise
01-22-2002, 08:08 PM
You know, SBX as a whole wins great marks from me for technical effort, and I have nothing but respect for ShadowX's abilities, but I have never understood the urge to make saber combat "better" by watering the thing down to roughly the lethality of a real mean flashlight. :confused:

I mean, new swings, excellent. Hitting the opponent half a dozen times only to have 'em heal and run off for the revive so we can start it all over again? Less great. :)

SlowbieOne
01-22-2002, 08:30 PM
I know what you mean Denise.

But when I play SBX I don't play unless the other player agrees to play with no healing during duels. I don't mind it after a fight, just not during. I like to finish the duels out. In normal JK, I like it because it's part of the game.:)

Frosty_V2.1
01-22-2002, 09:34 PM
Is this JK or MOTS SBX?

rolsen
01-22-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Frosty_V2.1
Is this JK or MOTS SBX?

SBX3 for JK

I was just visiting the SBX forums, and it turns out that ShadowX is working on SBX 3.1 with lots of new features. Check it out if your interested:

http://www.jedicynosure.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000113.html

acdcfanbill
01-23-2002, 01:40 AM
wow, 3.1 sounds awesome... i loved sbx3 to death for the 5 or 6 days ive had it so far... i would be willing to meet anyone anytime i am avalible... i think its a great idea to play more ppl from here. see you at the end of my sabre...

Frosty_V2.1
01-23-2002, 10:35 PM
SBX 3.1! Can't wait!
JK ver u say, kool, still got that, had to reinstall windows and change some hardrive partion so I accidentally deleted MOTS ver, anyways if my connect allows I'm up for it

rolsen
01-24-2002, 04:04 PM
I'm be on the zone tonight (Jan 24). I'm "rolsen004" on the zone, so message me or something, and we'll play. I can even specify my IP or something and we can get more then 4 people playing.