Deadmeat_X
01-25-2002, 08:54 AM
Rate it!

COJ
01-25-2002, 09:46 AM
cheese!!

DeadEyeDave
01-25-2002, 02:09 PM
Is that for REAL? or is it a "forum pic" ( wich you can get at some sites )

Legolas T.
01-25-2002, 03:16 PM
I have just one question. How did you get the picture to become your sig.?
I really have tried loads of times and it don't work! What do you have to do?:(

Deadmeat_X
01-26-2002, 04:38 AM
First, find a pic you like, or put one on your own site. Click right on it, and select the last option (I think it's 'properties', but I'm not sure. In the screen that appaers, the will be a URL, copy it to your profile, then put in front of it and behind it.

Feral
01-26-2002, 06:26 AM
That quote...isn't that from Discworld?

Legolas T.
01-27-2002, 07:59 AM
This is not a spam, I just need to see if my sig. has worked. There should be a nice picture of a beach.

Legolas T.
01-27-2002, 08:43 AM
I'v Got a Signature Picture!!!!!!!!!!
I'v Got a Signature Picture!!!!!!!!!! What does everyone think? After hours of trying I finnally have one!

Deadmeat_X
01-28-2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Feral
That quote...isn't that from Discworld?

Yup. It was in a folder for those Discworld-figures, underneath the figure of some kinda god, that starred in Discworld Companions, only DW book I haven't read

Grannen
01-28-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Legolas T.
I'v Got a Signature Picture!!!!!!!!!! What does everyone think? After hours of trying I finnally have one!

Looks fine.
Congratulations! :)

Feral
01-28-2002, 11:54 AM
I thought it was; it sounded Discworldy. According to my Discworld Companion, this deity is Herne the Hunted;

Herne the Hunted. God of all small furry ccreatures whose destiny it is to end life with a brief, crunchy squeak. Herne is about 3 feet high with long, floppy, rabbit ears and very small hors. He has an extremely good turn of speed. Found in the mountains and forests of Lancre , moving extremely fast. (From Wyrds Sisters and Lords & Ladies

I've read almost all of the Discworld boks too. The only ones I haven't read are (in order of release):
Colour of Magic
Moving Picture
Witches Abroad (currently reading)
Maskerade
The Last Continent
Carpe Jugulum
Thief of Time
The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents.

Lemon Head
01-28-2002, 05:34 PM
oh my good grief! most of those ones you mentioned are his BEST!!! read them now - and that's an order, soldier

Deadmeat_X
01-31-2002, 05:49 AM
Many of the books you named around out in Holland yet. The last one was the book with the Island that appeared in the sea between Ankh and that other city, and they sarted a war, and the Nightwatch solved it. I don't know the English title

Feral
01-31-2002, 10:34 AM
That's Jingo