PDA

View Full Version : Mouse help

StarScrap
01-25-2002, 12:49 PM
I sort of hate to call on you guys for tech support, but I've got a problem I can't seem to fix.

I recently installed the drivers for our mouse so that I could use all 3 buttons in JK. However, when I went into JK to play, any time I moved the mouse it made me look straight up. Even if I was moving the mouse down. I thought that it might have been because I installed the mouse after JK (still can't remember which order it was in), so I reinstalled JK but it didn't do anything. If anyone has any idea that might help it would be much apreciated.

Vagabond
01-25-2002, 01:08 PM
There should be a checkbox to reverse the axis. Click on that and you should be good to go.

StarScrap
01-25-2002, 01:16 PM
It wasn't just that it moved the opposite direction (actually I'm used to that) it was that if I tapped the mouse at all it would, quite suddenly and without any sense of movement, point me straight up. After that all I can to with the mouse is turn, no matter how I move it.

And I also messed arround with the mouse sensitivity. It didn't do anything.

StarScrap
01-25-2002, 01:30 PM
NM, I figured it out. The problem was that the new mouse driver had support for a "z-axis" so I had to disable that ingame. If someone could delete this thread...

Vagabond
01-25-2002, 01:39 PM
Eh, we'll leave it. Could be of use to someone else down the road.