PDA

View Full Version : Someone's getting a huge fruit basket...

Guybrush122
01-26-2002, 08:53 PM
can you guess who that someone is???

Charlie Sheen?
Michael J Fox?
Sigourni Weaver?
Bill Murray?
Yo-Yo Ma?
The Bare Naked Ladies?
Julia Roberts?

Post your thoughts!! Tell me who of these choices you would love to send a fruit basket to!

Either that or talk about my unbelievable stupidity in posting this topic out of complete boredom! Wheeeeeee!

...Ok...next time I'll order decaf...relax...

Natty
01-26-2002, 09:17 PM
Julia Roberts- only if the fruit was laced with poison :D I can't stand her, if I'm not allowed to poison her, I'd say Michael J Fox- not only is the back to the future trilogy one of my fave movies, I reckon he's an insperation to all those people who have, I can't remember what it's called, but that thing like Ali has

Yoha
01-26-2002, 10:35 PM
BNL of course! :D

ok, i know i'm a huge dork but i like them anyways.

MtBlanc
01-27-2002, 12:30 AM
Michael J. Fox has Parkinson's. So does Ali and the Pope.

COJ
01-27-2002, 12:35 AM
the idea is crazy, so its obviously BNL!!!

Yoha
01-27-2002, 02:13 AM
*starts singing* and i'm crazy... just like you...

:rolleyes: ok, i'll stop.

Fender
01-27-2002, 05:30 AM
Michael J Fox, BTF Trilogy are 3 damn good movies...

Guybrush122
01-27-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Natty
Julia Roberts- only if the fruit was laced with poison :D I can't stand her, if I'm not allowed to poison her, I'd say Michael J Fox- not only is the back to the future trilogy one of my fave movies, I reckon he's an insperation to all those people who have, I can't remember what it's called, but that thing like Ali has

you hate julia roberts?!?!?!?!?!?!?! but shes the essence of everything that is horny inducing!!!

Kj°len
01-27-2002, 02:14 PM
I have no idea who he is but Bill Murray, can you guess why?
http://www.escapemi.com/graphx/Murray-shot.jpg

Feral
01-27-2002, 04:03 PM
Dude, haven't you ever seen Ghostbusters?

Kj°len
01-27-2002, 06:59 PM
*Scratches the back of my head* Erm...no....Why? Is is really good? Duh nuh nuh nuh Ghostbusters lalallalala....OK....:p

Yoha
01-27-2002, 09:03 PM
This is when you start to feel old, when people start saying they don't know who Bill Murray is..
*sigh*

Kj°len
01-27-2002, 09:08 PM
I know who he is.........er.....he...he played a part in Ghostbusters...er...yeah, that's right! Ghostbusters.
Sorry Yoha, I didn't mean to make you feel old. Hmm, there's something that makes you feel that last sentance was wrong and messed up. :sweat:

Yoha
01-27-2002, 09:18 PM
haha, s'ok, dont worry there are plenty of other things to make me feel old...;)

Did you ever see Groundhog day? Bill Murray is the main character in that...

Al-back from the BigWhoop
01-27-2002, 10:06 PM
to gb122:
-wots a yo yo ma?????
- the basket goes to... the really BNL!!!!!!!

to natty:
-she did some good movies... BUT SHES DEFFINITLY (i better stop using this word, i never get the spelling right!!!!!) NOT HOT!

to Kj°len:
-yes

to Yoha:
-how old r u?

to dinghy:
-u should call the pope (i might explain that someday...)

to myself:
-SHUT UP!!!

Yoha
01-27-2002, 10:23 PM
um... almost 21. :naughty:

but i still feel old!

Natty
01-28-2002, 03:58 AM
Bill Murray played Dr Peter Venkman (is that how you spell it?) and as for Julia Roberts... pfffffft :p

Lemon Head
01-28-2002, 06:04 AM
i'm gonna say charlie sheen even if he's an alcoholic because the Hot Shots films were daaaaamn cool.

I'm not gonna say BNL tho because they put a ban on all their songs to prevent them being distributed as mp3s, and that's lame. (yes i do buy music CDs i just believe in the principal of music distribution)

Guybrush122
01-28-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop
to gb122:
-wots a yo yo ma?????

you're kidding....right?

-she did some good movies... BUT SHES DEFFINITLY (i better stop using this word, i never get the spelling right!!!!!) NOT HOT!

you...you don't think julia roberts is hot? are you even MALE?

I guess somebody has never seen the movie "Pretty Woman" ....mmmmmmmmmmm....spandex.......(drool)

Al-back from the BigWhoop
01-31-2002, 02:31 PM
no, i dont know yo yo ma... although it IS good name for a pet...

i saw pretty woman, but i still dont think shes hot. i respect her as an actress, but she doesnt have a pretty face, and i can name a thousand actresses w a better body.