PDA

View Full Version : New Gift To The Newbies

The Seeker
01-26-2002, 11:59 PM
Well, a while back, when Boba Rhett took off, I overtook his gift basket organization so the newbies would feel welcome. In the midst of that, StormHammer began giving Chocolate Jedi Medallions to the newbies, so I had competition. Then, Rhett came back and re-took his gift basket thing, so I have been stuck here, alone, with nothing but a few stolen gift baskets to give to the newcommers, but constantly searching for something new to contribute.

So, inspired by LucasArt's very generous mystery gift to all those who pre-ordered Jedi Outcast from them, I am now unveiling my new gift to the newcomers. *hands all newcomers an official JediKnightII.net Lapel Pin* wear it with pride newbies. Wear it with pride. :D

Kestral
01-27-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by JediKnight_114
Well, a while back, when Boba Rhett took off, I overtook his gift basket organization so the newbies would feel welcome. In the midst of that, StormHammer began giving Chocolate Jedi Medallions to the newbies, so I had competition. Then, Rhett came back and re-took his gift basket thing, so I have been stuck here, alone, with nothing but a few stolen gift baskets to give to the newcommers, but constantly searching for something new to contribute.

So, inspired by LucasArt's very generous mystery gift to all those who pre-ordered Jedi Outcast from them, I am now unveiling my new gift to the newcomers. *hands all newcomers an official JediKnightII.net Lapel Pin* wear it with pride newbies. Wear it with pride. :D

:D

I have to find a newbie gift. Complementary chocolate microchips are pretty cheap knockoffs.

JR2000Z
01-27-2002, 12:18 AM
Oh yeah? Well, Im giving our fellow newbies socks!

wardz
01-27-2002, 06:59 AM
lets not get carried away with all the gifts, we are going to have about 30 presents each time someone new arrives.

wardz

CaptainRAVE
01-27-2002, 07:11 AM
Well anything is better than Agen_Terminator's spoon :rolleyes:

Agen
01-27-2002, 10:02 AM
Do u want to lodge an official complaint about my Spoon :eyeraise:
*signs contract with M$ to start work on newbier spoon making industry* Hand's Out Spoon's to all newbie's!!!!! Use these spoons in pride!!!!!
*Get's seduced by the spoon and starts attacking Rave*
*must change avatar.......*

CaptainRAVE
01-27-2002, 11:21 AM
Well at least the spoon is original :)

Agen
01-27-2002, 03:58 PM
Not really, this gfuy invented it back in 1675

gamebooger
01-27-2002, 04:25 PM
gee I couldn't help but notice that I'm a newbie to these forums. I'll take a spoon! That label pin sucked! :)

CaptainRAVE
01-27-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Not really, this gfuy invented it back in 1675

Very funny :lol:

JR2000Z
01-27-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by gamebooger
gee I couldn't help but notice that I'm a newbie to these forums. I'll take a spoon! That label pin sucked! :)

Welcome to the forums.

access_flux
01-28-2002, 08:03 AM
hey Agen, i love the spoon as if it was my own, and i still cherish the thought about gouging some1's internal organs and eyes out with a spoon for advice when i need to beat some one up. :)

Zx2
01-28-2002, 10:10 PM
how bout we give everyone a spork or better yet a "foon"
;)
*proceeds to cry over the stupid jk2 gift*

darthfergie
01-28-2002, 10:12 PM
or a fornife...you don't want to know;)

Millions o' Monkeys
01-29-2002, 01:40 AM
hmmm i cant think of anything, maby a animation of a blade of grass in the wind. hmmm i wonder

TheJackal
02-03-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Kestral

:D

I have to find a newbie gift. Complementary chocolate microchips are pretty cheap knockoffs.

"Anybody up for some more RAM?"

*shudders at FutureShop commericial (most Canadians will understand)

BTW, I keep thinking you got that Spoon gag from THE TICK cartoon series. Now that show is a classic. Everytime I'm bored and catch it on TV... i watch it with a spoon in my hand

(I'm being sarcastic... it's a tedy bear :p)

StarScrap
02-03-2002, 10:41 PM
The worst gift yet: the Official Newbie Posting Guide (please refer to the first thread of any forum for content). :barf:

Kylilin
02-04-2002, 11:01 AM
why don't we just give everyone cheese?

gamebooger
02-04-2002, 12:05 PM
I like cheese. :) I like corn. :D

Deadswitch
02-04-2002, 06:44 PM
I'm sort of a newbie. I registered back in october, but my account went invalid or something and I couldn't post with that name anymore. So I had to re-register. Oh well.

TheJackal
02-04-2002, 06:47 PM
Deadswitch... have I seen you in an other forum before?

Something like Counter-Strike? I recognize that signature.

Agen
02-09-2002, 11:33 AM
BTW, I keep thinking you got that Spoon gag from THE TICK cartoon series.
Actually i made the idea up myself. Me and my pal were going to the cinema and a guy we hate wanted to come along. he was pissing me off so much i picked up a spoon off the street (don't ask how it got there, it just was destined to come to me) and i jsut thwacked it right off his head causing a cut :D he deserved it really so that's how th spoon came about. i still got that spoon in the drawer. i mgiht take a pic of the REAL spoon soon.

CaptainRAVE
02-09-2002, 11:37 AM
The spoon is the best idea ever :)........I wish I had one when I joined :D

JPMaximilian
02-09-2002, 06:47 PM
So long as someone doesn't hand out complimentary bedpans to newbies, I'm okay.

Agen
02-09-2002, 06:59 PM
*Gives Golden Replica of Spoon to Rave for being original member*
I made this up cos' i lost my books to study so i was kinda bored whiel i was looknig for them (don't include replica in it)

Three Spoons(replica) for original members under the sky,
Seven for moderator lords in their halls of lone,
Nine for Newbies Doomed to Die,
THE One for the metal lord on his metal chair
In the land of the drawer, where the spoon lies,
One Spoon to rule them all, One Spoon to find them,
One Spoon to bring them all and in the room Bind them
In the Land of drawer, where the spoon lies.

Cheesy. :D

Boba Rhett
02-09-2002, 07:05 PM
LOL. You so got that idea from my Lord of the Spam thread. :p

Agen
02-10-2002, 08:59 AM
Nope, i was watching LOTR DVD(pirate) again and i jsut made that up. Never seen Lord of the SPam thread.. sounds interesting.

CaptainRAVE
02-10-2002, 09:17 AM
The one over in thr GB forums :rolleyes:....it sucks.

Agen
02-10-2002, 10:56 AM
Threads that suck will suck.

darthfergie
02-10-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by CaptainRAVE
The one over in thr GB forums :rolleyes:....it sucks.

It was pretty good for a while...then it just fell apart(because Rhett stoped posting for weeks)

Boba Rhett
02-10-2002, 08:04 PM
It will come back to life soon enough, hopefully. And Rave, I would greatly appreciate it if you did not insult threads and posts that had a lot of time and effort poured into them. Unlike the majority of yours.

Qwi Xux
02-14-2002, 09:00 AM
Hey soooooo...do I count as a newbie? Or not? Cause I didn't get my chocolate jedi medallion, or my offical pin...and I haven't got a gift basket since the first time I came here which was almost half a year ago! So what's with that? Huh?

gamebooger
02-14-2002, 11:29 AM
I got a spoon. :D

Kylilin
02-14-2002, 01:25 PM
I was here when they weren't giving out anything at all, you guys are lucky...