PDA

View Full Version : MI2 sound

Terminoid
02-03-2002, 05:34 PM
Ok, I have the Monkey Island Madness CD witth MI1 and 2 on it. I have had this disc for years and it played fine before but now no sound works. I go Windows ME a few months ago but I can't be sure if thats why the sound doesn't work. CCan anyone confirm this, and if so is there a program I can dl to fix it? or is my comp just messed up for some reason?

Lemon Head
02-03-2002, 07:28 PM
ME is the scurge of the computer world, yes it's probably responsible for your current predicament - try downloading the patch for MI2.

Kj°len
02-03-2002, 08:26 PM
It works in win 2000, you want that if you wanna play Mi2. Plus Win2000 Is a lot better in my opinion.

PS Lemon Head, you left EscapeMI.com! We missed you, AGAIN!:D

Lemon Head
02-04-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Kj°len
PS Lemon Head, you left EscapeMI.com! We missed you, AGAIN!:D lol, kiss-up - anyway i agree with you about win2000 it's much better as long as you remember to download the compatibility updates.

Vinic
05-16-2002, 01:17 AM
When I run MI2 from the Madness CD on win2k, it uses my comp's internal speaker. Sure, it's a beautiful reminder of me great gaming moments from the past, but I'd sure like to hear the music through my speakers.

bgbennyboy
05-16-2002, 04:22 PM
Im planning on setting up a site detailing solutions for all LEC games on all os's etc. in a month or so. Ie post-exams:)

And yes the monkey madness pack is pure evil, but it can be fixed.

And isnt this thread ancient?:p