PDA

View Full Version : OT: You've got to see this......

Graphicsgod
02-06-2002, 09:15 AM
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. It's not SW related (well not totally anyway, it's got a ANH sound bite in there), but it's funny and will take our minds off JO for a few seconds ;).

Click here (http://www.mythica.org/halo/halo_warthog_jump_high.mov)

And for mirrors (http://halo.bungie.org/misc/warthogjumpmirrors.html)

The physics in that game were just too cool!

Jyt-Pon Dai'el
02-06-2002, 09:44 AM
Yeah, that was pretty good! I haven't played Halo, but I've seen some movies and screens. I'll be out for PC in a few months, I think. I can't friggin' wait!

Vagabond
02-06-2002, 09:52 AM
Unexpected this is, and unfortunate. My home this is...welcome to my swamp.

Graphicsgod
02-06-2002, 09:57 AM
It's the ONLY game worth getting for the X-box, and it's just too cool to describe. I just beat that game a month ago, and now after watching that video I want to try that out........ BRB ;).

Lord_FinnSon
02-06-2002, 10:04 AM
Best part of it is, when soldier flies in the air and Sinatra starts singing "Fly me to the moon" and sortly after it they mix in Steppenwolf's "Magic Carpet Ride". :D

Darth Simpson
02-06-2002, 02:03 PM
Hehehe, yeah, I just downloaded it. Awesome movie, never expected to see that in Halo!

GonkH8er
02-07-2002, 12:13 AM
lol thats golden. i want an xbox now :)

Sounds Risky
02-07-2002, 12:40 AM
Because of your recomendation Gg, I'm going to finally download this. This'll take awhile though . . .

xwing guy
02-07-2002, 09:45 PM
It's the ONLY game worth getting for the X-box, and it's just too cool to describe. I just beat that game a month ago, and now after watching that video I want to try that out........ BRB .

Halo is not the only game on Xbox worth getting, Max Payne is too.:)

Graphicsgod
02-09-2002, 09:34 AM
Sorry but Max Payne is better on the PC. The game seriously needed MODs to help and fix some of the problems with that game. But as a game, it's ok. Not the best, but once you finish it you probably wont pick it up again. Unless you have MODs for it ;).

I still prefere Halo for the Xbox. Every other game I played on that system was crap and not worth paying full price for. The PS2 has better games for it and it's less powerfull in comparison. So long story short I rent games for the system, but the only one I actually purchased was Halo. PS2, I've got like ten games.

CaptainRAVE
02-09-2002, 09:41 AM
Yup, I agree with you there, Max Payne is much better for the PC :)

Kestral
02-09-2002, 09:55 AM
Oh wow!

Graphicsgod, you are a king among us! That was priceless!

I'm gonna show that to everyone. :p

Agen
02-09-2002, 10:39 AM
The spoon is your King

CaptainRAVE
02-09-2002, 10:56 AM
There is NO spoon :p

Outlaw
02-09-2002, 04:32 PM
Purchased Halo for my X-Box. Nice game. But, enjoyed Obi-Wan much more. Obi has much more diversity and replay going for it. There is so many ways to defeat the bad guys...it does not get repetative. Graphicsgod, don't underestimate the power of the X-Box, no pun intended, the games are pretty impressive with a HUGE list of games for future release. A rep at Nvidia stated recently in an interview that the Geforce 4 ti is only a little faster than the X-Box's video chipset! The best is yet to come.

Graphicsgod
02-09-2002, 05:18 PM
Outlaw, I have no problem with the system. Just the developers that are making games for it ;). Obi-wan, "could" have been good. But the only thing they got right was the light sabre combat. All the reviews are right on the money with that game. So I wont make a list, lol.

Agen
02-09-2002, 05:36 PM
XBOX is a better system BUT PS2 has better games which makes ps2 better value for money.
There is NO spoon
Look Behind You :p

Sounds Risky
02-09-2002, 07:33 PM
Though it took the PS2 a long time to get anything good. Jet Set Radio Future comes out in two weeks I believe, plus a lot of other nice stuff is coming out soon. The dry spell is over.

Imp Destroyer
02-10-2002, 02:45 PM
PS2!?!?!?!, its a Piece of S*it 2 thats what it is, it is only doing so well because it has the Playstation name with a 2 attached to it and it can play PS games, I personally never like the PS controller at all, my preference is the Game Cube and the PC "Long Live PC games!!!!"
though if someone makes a "emulator" for the X-Box that would allow it to play the other systems games that would rock so much