PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Fight club

Silent Wolf
02-09-2002, 11:10 PM
The thing im most excited about is the fact that the battles in multiplayer will be very cinematic. The image that springs to mind is 2 jedi in a one on one arena with the crowd peering down below upon the action. The 2 rivals walk up to each other with sabers down, with a quick bow the match begins. :D oh man....2 much!!!!!!!! I can imagine there will be quite a bit of honor in this type of a game multiplayer wise. What are you guys most excited about. Btw welcome to wolfs fight club :P

Ki-Adi-Mundi
02-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Hrm. Fight Club. Yah. Poor fellas. I didn't want to have to come do something like this, but you've gone and made a fight club, so now you all must die. Oh well.
:smirk2:

Redwing
02-09-2002, 11:17 PM
Hehe...that game mode will be awesome :D

Maybe they'll have bots to make a bigger "crowd" watching. :D :D :D

Zx2
02-09-2002, 11:19 PM
'twill make for some niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ass fights :D

only problem i can see is people bein blinded by the battles like in that one screen shot

a possible scenario in such an arena:
Announcer: "And he runs up saber raised and--- AHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!! I CANT SEE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

;)
cant wait

DeathBoLT
02-09-2002, 11:28 PM
im looking foward to discovering sweeping tactics and then tearing apart any fool trying to keep the pace to 'movie-style' and then get screamed at because i won't 'play like a jedi'.

;) :p

[SWS]Strider
02-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Hhaha right on.

JaG|Kaiser
02-10-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by DeathBoLT
im looking foward to discovering sweeping tactics and then tearing apart any fool trying to keep the pace to 'movie-style' and then get screamed at because i won't 'play like a jedi'.

Absolutely. All I ask for is a black saber. I used to use 00starry.mat

Redwing
02-10-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by DeathBoLT

From what I've heard, the moves and such will be put together so that you'll ALWAYS 'play like a Jedi' whether you're trying to or not ;)

JaG|Kaiser
02-10-2002, 12:24 AM
rofl

Ki-Adi-Mundi
02-10-2002, 12:53 AM
That is pretty hilairious when people say that you 'won't play right!' or something totally bogus like that. It's even funnier when they aren't the host and you are!

Silent Wolf
02-10-2002, 02:05 AM
yah ive got this whole style all worked out. Im going to stay completly motionless in the one on ones until he gets real close. Then im going to take him out in one shot!! :D maybe a back flip over his head with a backstab to finish him off. Or a quick side swipe. People will be doing all those flips and crap ill just be like..come get some :P

Redwing
02-10-2002, 02:13 AM
*GASP* :freakout: You aren't playing like a Jedi!!!

;)

Silent Wolf
02-10-2002, 02:30 AM
sure i am...im just an older jedi...dont waste time with pleasantrys, just pwn u and move on to the next ;)

CaptainRAVE
02-10-2002, 03:54 AM
When the game comes out im sure theres going to be alot of rivalry on these forums :D.....should be fun :lsduel:

GonkH8er
02-10-2002, 05:19 AM
Im gonna act afk, then when the come close, flip over their head and chop off their leg.

CaptainRAVE
02-10-2002, 05:51 AM
You could use one of those wall jumps to do that :)

Kurgan
02-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Dunno if I can get into the "Fight Club" spirit, with a "shock prod" instead of my trusty ol' meat-hooks ; P