PDA

View Full Version : JK2: Similarities?

The Truthful Liar
02-10-2002, 10:02 PM
Hullo, testing testing... check 1... check 2.. ;) This is kind of important for me... (I'm not sure if anyone else has posted a similar message such as this on another thread but... here goes)

I've been playing Q3 for a week or so (no, it's not my first time) and I thought wether JK2 will have "camera rotations" or Zoom Changes etc... :eek:

As for Q3 in the console it is possible to play in 3rd person (icky..) yet it can be done as well as other cool commands (Turn Hud on/off).

So my question is: Just like in Q3 will JK2 have the feature to change camera positions? (Such as, Angle - Distance and others?) :confused:

Would be interested to be able to have that availiable :D
Okay, That's pretty much what I wanted to know, thank you. ;)

Silent_One
02-10-2002, 10:18 PM
I seriously doubt that more than one camera will be used. I don't think of a reson why you'd WANT another camera... except for eye candy, maybe...

Lord_FinnSon
02-10-2002, 10:20 PM
You can play in both 1st and 3rd person, but I don't know about possibility to change angle or distance besides them... You can however use zoom while holding disruptor rifle, but there is my whole knowledge about these aspects. :)

Desslock
02-10-2002, 10:22 PM
Wouldn't make sense to remove the camera angles totally, but they'll probably be there if your running in developer mode, since those commands are primarily used as eyecandy.