02-11-2002, 04:01 AM
Hello.

I just saw on ebgames website that there is a collector's
edition for pre-order...

It a 4-color collectible tin...

It incudes Dark Forces, Jedi Knight 2 and a Jedi Outcast
keychain.

The price is 59.99...

Something like Wolfensteins Tin version I think...looks like its becoming a trend.

Check it out here...
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=216704

Qel

Wacky_Baccy
02-11-2002, 04:22 AM
Welcome to the forums, Qel - I hope you enjoy your stay :)

I shan't pretend we didn't already know about the collector's edition (but only because none of the others would either - rotten sods... ;)) but it's certainly nice to know that people are out there hunting for info :)

Expect a Welcome Gift Basket from Boba Rhett sometime soon, and ask StormHammer for a Chocolate Jedi medallion when he's around - he'll forget otherwise :D

Qel
02-11-2002, 04:27 AM
Well thanks...I guess I'll be around here till JO is released...hehe.

Sturmgewehr
02-11-2002, 06:01 AM
We did know that a Collectors Edition did exsist, put I don't think we knew it was available for pre-order. I didn't anyways. Everyplace I looked only had the regular version for pre-order. Good spot either way Qel.

chilli
02-11-2002, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy
[b]ask StormHammer for a Chocolate Jedi medallion when he's around - he'll forget otherwise :D

lol, he forgot to give me one and I am no longer a :newbie: :)

I did know about the collectors edition and there was a link on jkii.net but when they got rid of the link I couldn't find it, thanx:p

JPMaximilian
02-11-2002, 09:23 AM
The RTCW tin looked really cool, it'd be neat to have a Quake III Engine-Type Games Collection in Tins.