PDA

View Full Version : have most people's questions been answered about the game?

Heavyarms
02-11-2002, 10:25 AM
Besides questions like "what weapons and mp characters?" Have most of your questions been answered? It seems like they have been, because they have told so much about the game IMO.

Kurgan
02-11-2002, 11:11 AM
Yes, and no. Most of my questions have been answered, but not in the detail that would totally satisfy my curiosity (and likely won't until I can play the actual game).

That answer your question? ; )

Heavyarms
02-11-2002, 05:35 PM
in a way, yes. What does everyone else think?

Belgirion
02-11-2002, 05:38 PM
yep almost all of my questions have been answered...except I would like to have a list of ALL the weapons and force powers that will be included in JO :lightning: :ion:

Belgirion
02-11-2002, 05:38 PM
although that would spoil the surprise a bit :indy:

Silent_One
02-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Think? Think? What think????

Sorry, I was rabbling....

I know what has been said, and I think it is inadequate. Need more details! Now!

Rogue_Ace
02-11-2002, 05:43 PM
I'm cool with eveything so far but I want to know what the stinking system requierments are going to be!!!

Lord_FinnSon
02-11-2002, 05:46 PM
Well, I wanted to who is gonna do voiceover for Kyle: Jason Court(JK) or Rino Romano(MotS)? Also, will Angela Harry once again provide voice for Jan Ors?

JPMaximilian
02-11-2002, 05:50 PM
Weapons (Complete):

stun baton
bryar pistol
Stormtrooper Blaster
wookie bowcaster
Imperial heavy repeater
thermal detonator
DEMP2
Golan Arms flechette
Merr-Son missile system
disrupter rifle
trip mines
det packs

Force Powers (Incomplete):

Jump
Push
Pull
Speed.
Heal
Grip
Mind Trick
Lightning

Ki-Adi-Mundi
02-11-2002, 05:58 PM
Most of my questions have been answered, but like Kurgan said, not in the detail I'd like.

I'd also like to know specific system requirements.

Originally posted by JPMaximilian:
Weapons (Complete):

stun baton
bryar pistol
Stormtrooper Blaster
wookie bowcaster
Imperial heavy repeater
thermal detonator
DEMP2
Golan Arms flechette
Merr-Son missile system
disrupter rifle
trip mines
det packsForget something? *makes a SNAP-HISS noise while waving around a big stick*

Moses
02-11-2002, 06:57 PM
Actually Ki, Max didn't forget it, he just decided that the way HE was going to playing the game, the saber would just be an extension of his body. The other weapons are for "those guys" online. Namely...us. :D

digl
02-11-2002, 07:14 PM
good weapons list
you forgot some confirmed force powers tho

seeing, drain and absorb

Wacky_Baccy
02-11-2002, 07:23 PM
I suppose most of my questions have been answered, but that's probably because I've tried not to have too many questions to ask - I would have exploded with curiosity, otherwise :D

I asked Mike Gummelt (CkangKhan) about two particular things I'd been wondering about for a while, and he was kind enough to answer, so I'm happy :)

Kurgan
02-11-2002, 11:47 PM
I guess I missed the part about the "trip mines" sweet!

Although it would have been nice to have the ol' sequencer charges back. But that's great... ; )