PDA

View Full Version : Anticipated characters of JKII

JediArs
02-13-2002, 02:38 PM
I think it si quite possible that these Star Wars characters may make an appearance:
Luke
Mara Jade
Leia
Han Solo
The Solo kids
Thrawn
Chewbacca
Artoo & C3po
Jan Ors
The Dark side prophets?
Some imperial officers
New Jedi from Yavin Academy
Boba Fett
Some co-op missions (who was fighting the 2 dark jedis along with Kyle in the trailer)?

ps2maddenman
02-13-2002, 02:41 PM
You forgot Kyle Katarn.

jk:D

TUS_Tomcat
02-13-2002, 02:46 PM
Wasnt Thrawn killed by a Noghri :confused:

been a while since i read it hehe

txa1265
02-13-2002, 02:51 PM
Kyle Who?

We know Luke, Jan, Kyle, Mon Mothma and can assume Lando. Also, I'm sure we'll see some new Jedi on Yavin - I don't know if they'll be 'name' Jedi, or just random saber-folk.

I remember mention of some 'cameos', but would assume they would be fairly minor - probably Han, Leia, the Solo kids, Chewie, R2 (isn't he in a screenshot with an X-Wing?) and C3PO.

There was allusion to a surprise end Dark Boss ... perhaps Jerec returns through the 'reborn' ... or Darth Maul?

Mike

Spaceball_One
02-13-2002, 03:02 PM
DARTH MAUL?

god, i hope not. im so sick of hearing how everyone wants to either be him or fight him in this game. sure hes a genuine bad-ass, but hes dead, and besides that he was killed in EPISODE 1, which was a very long time before LUKE or even KYLE came into being. so not only would it be very unoriginal of the game developers to put him as a final boss, i think itd be just downright stupid.

JEREC, on the other hand, would be someone id maybe like to see as a surprise boss... he totally fits in with the story of KYLE KATARN. but id just really like to see the developers come up with a new, original boss.

digl
02-13-2002, 03:05 PM
(who was fighting the 2 dark jedis along with Kyle in the trailer)?
that could be a mp game

Lando will appear, and will fight along with you

JaG|Kaiser
02-13-2002, 03:08 PM
I'd like to see the Kyle Katarn with the different colored uniforms, akin to JK. There were red, blue, green, purple, and other ones. I'd like to see Dark Kyle,

In the end, I hope the talented skinners can come up with great skin packs, like BFP and BFP2.