PDA

View Full Version : How to see the movies on friday :D

Silent Wolf
02-13-2002, 03:47 PM
Well i got to thinking (its a rare and scary :P ) and i decided to head over to the uk pc gamer site. Evidently they put all there movies and demos for download on there main site however im not sure how often they update. here is a link http://www.pcgamer.co.uk/download/downloads_index.asp . If on friday it is not up, i have a friend who is sending me a copy over the internet, ill put up a copy on Direct connect and send to maybe 3 people who have a good connection (im on DSL) and well just go from there :D . Let me know if your interested, personally i think we americans should have a piece of the pie ;).

BuRn
02-13-2002, 05:49 PM
im definitely interested, tburn99@hotmail.com

Zx2
02-13-2002, 05:54 PM
ooh ooh!! me me!!! *raises hand wildly* ;)

imack@telusplanet.net

thx
zx2

ps2maddenman
02-13-2002, 06:01 PM
Cool, what hub do you use in Direct Connect Silent Wolf?

btw in the past it usually takes around 4 weeks for the demos to be available on PC Gamer UK's site. They want people to buy the magazine. At any rate, I am sure some of the people on this forum will hook us up.

:0

dazilla
02-13-2002, 06:10 PM
how bout just morpheus...that way more people'll be able to get it, and it can cascade from there (btw, morpheus should make sharing mandatory)

Jyt-Pon Dai'el
02-13-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by dazilla
how bout just morpheus...that way more people'll be able to get it, and it can cascade from there (btw, morpheus should make sharing mandatory)

Yeah, Morpheous!! Good idea!