PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer arenas?

Roland of Gilea
02-14-2002, 12:23 PM
Have there been any rumors or official announcements about what sort of multiplayer maps the game will include? I'm sure we'll get a couple inspired by the films, like the fantastic cloud city and moisture farm levels in MOTS. I really hope there is a Theed reactor core map based on the Duel of the Fates lightsaber battle at the end of TPM.

JaG|Kaiser
02-14-2002, 12:35 PM
I haven't seen anything, but I'd like to. MP maps are pretty important. At some point, I'm sure mappers will re-make the old maps, even the MotS ones. I'd like to see the VotJ map again. I loved to duel on the pad, and it was a lot of fun in FF, too.

Justus
02-14-2002, 01:29 PM
I would like to see lots of cool multiplayer maps, a Mos Eisely map would be interesting, although that might be a bit big. My only gripe about the Theed reactor core is it has been done to death by level designers, I am almost burnt out on it right at the moment. However at the same time I never seem to get tired of the Cloud City mp level in MoTS. An Echo Base level would be interesting as well.

I am curious as to what mp levels will be played into the ground and then some, like Canyon Oasis, Battle Ground Jedi, or Space Port.

Swoosh
02-14-2002, 02:10 PM
That's the sign of a great level though: played into the ground and still fun. Canyon Oasis was just that level...I hope it makes a return :)

Swoosh

Justus
02-14-2002, 02:34 PM
I have to agree, Canyon Oasis is a great level... I do admit that everytime before I get into a Canyon Oasis game I cringe a little because of the fact I've played the level a zillion times, but once I get involved in a Canyon Oasis game I start to have alot of fun.

Abomination5
02-14-2002, 02:37 PM
The only part I didn't like about CO was that after you play it for a long time those discusting textures go too you.