PDA

View Full Version : Thirst For Power - Mission 1


Eets
02-14-2002, 01:13 PM
The game begins as you find yourselves in the mess hall of a ship. Your Master, Ma'gee Turos speaks up as he enters the room:

"Greetings. You have all been chosen to become my apprentices because you exhibit strength in the force, and have embraced the dark side.

I am a Sith Warrior. As such, I have come across knowledge of a Sith Holocron somewhere on the planet Serberia. No doubt word of this has spread to those disgusting "Jedi". We will probably have the honor of destroying some of these weaklings in our search for the Holocron, as well as some other pitiable life forms that will try to stand in our way.

We will be on the planet Serberia in less than 30 minutes. We will begin heading for the first coordinates I have calculated as soon as we land. I need not tell you how important it is for us to find this Holocron. Within it could be knowledge of unspeakable power.

Suit up and prepare for landing."

Heavyarms
02-14-2002, 03:03 PM
(before we start, YAY!!! FIRST POST IN THE RPG!!!) I grab my saber, and strap belt above one shoulder and underneath the other, and grip the saber in my left hand (I'm left handed, you know!)

DashRendar
02-14-2002, 04:06 PM
"Yes, Master," I grab my saber my utility belt my aquata breather my field pack and my trusty Boyscout Pocket Knife;) and then jump on and strap in

hannibalscipio
02-14-2002, 09:07 PM
"Yes, my master." I gather my gear, and strap in.

Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 11:53 AM
I like the others get my gear ready and prepare for landing, my left hand is close to my saber at all times unless i am using it for other purposes.

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
02-15-2002, 01:38 PM
*Joolar gets up from his seat and walks to the cabinet, opens it and takes out his black robe and boots, and prepares for landing.*

That's how you do it. I think we went over this once already :P - Eets

Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 04:04 PM
Moronii whispers to his fellow student Joolar. "How long untill we land?"

*Moronii uses the force to impataintly read the closest time device.*

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
02-15-2002, 07:40 PM
I practice my meditation while we wait.

Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 07:56 PM
Moronii sencing [scipios character, don't know what it is.] example, he also begins to meditate.

Sithcloak

Eets
02-15-2002, 08:00 PM
A blip coming from the c0ckpit tells Ma'gee it's time to land.

With that, Ma'gee turns around and enters the c0ckpit. 3 minutes later, you hear over the com: "Preparing landing sequence. Hold on to something."

The ship enters the atmosphere of the planet and almost naturally finds a safe spot to land. With a rustle and clatter, the ship lands on a small grassy spot in the middle of a dense jungle.

Ma'gee comes out from the c0ckpit and heads for the door. As he is halfway down the ramp, he turns around and asks: "Are you coming?"

Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 08:05 PM
Moronii now his left hand closer to his saber gets up from meditating and exits the ship, but first streaching with the force to sence anything he can that might be of danger to their mission.

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
02-15-2002, 08:13 PM
I follow my master, scanning the surrounding area for any sign of movement or danger.

DashRendar
02-15-2002, 08:14 PM
"Coming, Master.." I get up put on my utility belt, field pack then but my aquata breather and saber into my cloak,"Where are we heading?"

Eets
02-15-2002, 08:34 PM
"Into the jungle." Ma'gee says, as he turns around once again to watch the rest of his apprentices leave the ship.

Heavyarms
02-15-2002, 09:44 PM
aight, coming!

Zygomaticus
02-15-2002, 10:40 PM
i leave the ship last, as always cuz i have a mega ego,

i walk upto ma'gee face him in the face look him in the eyes, and say "lead and i will follow"

Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 07:47 AM
I activate Farsight. *eyes glow*

Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 10:54 AM
*hands rendar macrobinoculars* Here you go, but there may be the time I may need them.

DashRendar
02-16-2002, 11:31 AM
*nods head and takes the macrobinoculars*(as a sith I don't say thank you but as a forumer I do: Thanks

O ya I think Eets would rather you use our PC's names just call me Brash if that's the case)

Zygomaticus
02-16-2002, 11:36 AM
Joolar walks upto brash and rudely grabs the binoculars from him and looks through them.


ooc: i am a mean guy in this rpg, and i have a huge ego, and im really selfish:D

DashRendar
02-16-2002, 11:45 AM
*I grab one of my glow rods and heat it up then touch Joolar's cloak scorching it*"Oops sorry I was looking for my macrobinoculars and bumped into you. O you found them!*I grab the macrobinoculars from Joolar*"Well looks like there's no damage."*I LOCK the macrobinoculars in one of my empty pouches on my utility belt*

OOC:You control your PC only so you can't say what Ma'gee does

Eets
02-16-2002, 12:42 PM
Brash's macrobinoculars reveal nothing, since he is looking at a tree.

However, Salculd uses his farseeing and discovers nothing out of the ordinary. Mainly plants, animals, and insects. However, he does notice a small cloud of smoke billowing from somewhere in the jungle. His farseeing fails as he tries to see from where it comes.

After hearing this, Ma'gee presses a button on his wrist and the ship's ramp closes as the ship turns invisible. He then starts walking into the dense underbrush, moving branches along with the force, expecting his apprentices to follow.


GM speak: I recommend using more conventional methods to remove the plantlife from in front of you. Using the force too long can eventually hurt you, as it takes Vitality Points away from you with each phase.

Zygomaticus
02-16-2002, 01:31 PM
ooc: i CAN do little actions that ma'gee does, things that arent so important.

joolar gets angry at brash and ignites his saber, but catching noticing that ma'gee has started walking, he moves it away from brash and begins to cut plantlife infront of him to clear his path


No, you CANT. :D - Eets- the mean guy!! :D

cmon its so little, so teeny, so weeny, all i said is you glare at me so i put it back, is that so bad

DashRendar
02-16-2002, 01:52 PM
OOC:That'll have to be officiated by Eets...but I KNOW you can't control other people's PCs

"All I can see is brown stuff through these things so you can have them back."*I hand the macrobinocs. back to Salculd. Then activate my saber and work my way into the jungle trying to leave as little a trail as possible. Then after hearing what Salculd saw I turn on my commlink to see if I can catch any messages coming from the fire.*

Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 03:36 PM
should I lead, my lord? I have seen the fire myself.

Eets
02-16-2002, 04:29 PM
"No. I can sense lifeforms here."

Ma'gee leads you to what seems to be an abandoned campsite. There are a couple of tents, a burned out fire, and various supplies and tools.

"Whoever was here hasn't been gone long. Their things here tell me that they are smugglers. They are probably after the holocron as well. We should exterminate this threat."

DashRendar
02-16-2002, 05:04 PM
*I search the site for something useful**cough*electro or macrobinoculars*cough*

Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 05:26 PM
*hands brash macrobinoculars* THey are yours, fellow apprentice.

DashRendar
02-16-2002, 05:36 PM
"Well before you give them to me lets see if I can find a set of my own..."

Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 06:10 PM
*uses farsight again* *eyes glow*

Sithcloak
02-16-2002, 06:41 PM
Moronii walks through the camp reaching with the force to search for anything that might pose a threat or might be of use.

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
02-16-2002, 11:13 PM
Joolar enters one of the tents, looking for anything unusual.

KRKODE!!!!! I've told you like 15 times how to play! Get your act together or you're outta here. - Eets

ooops sorry i didnt know:(

hannibalscipio
02-17-2002, 09:19 AM
I stand guard, alert to any danger. My hand rests lightly on my double-bladed lightsaber.

Eets
02-17-2002, 08:53 PM
Reaching down, Brash grabs a pair of Electrobinoculars, Salculd finds a Vibro-Blade, and Moronii snatches two glowsticks.

Suddenly from inside the tent, Joolar screams: "IT'S A TWAP!!" (hehe, couldn't resist..) and falls down after a smuggler punches him in the jaw.

Two other smugglers approach from our rear, one a twilek and the other a human. All of the smugglers have their blasters pointed at you.


What do you want to do? Talk, or Slice?

Eets
02-17-2002, 09:39 PM
http://swrpg.netfirms.com/mapofjunglebattle1.jpg

Big ol square in the middle is a blanket, the odd looking squares on top and bottom are tents.

DashRendar
02-17-2002, 10:01 PM
*I get up behind enemy 2 + 3 then attack #2*

Zygomaticus
02-17-2002, 10:24 PM
I leap off the ground, land on my feet, look Enemy #1 in the eye and give him an evil sneer. With that I ignite my Lightsaber and attack him.

Sithcloak
02-18-2002, 12:29 AM
Moronii quickly ignites his saber and trys to disarm enemy #3.

Sithcloak

Eets
02-18-2002, 12:22 PM
*posting for hannibalscipio*

Hao Jun hurriedly attacks enemy #3 after seeing that Brash has attacked enemy #2.



(Hurry and post, Heavyarms!)

Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 01:37 PM
Salculd slowly starts to fall asleep because there is no action... *suddenly sees bad guys* I unsheate the blade, and launch at the one by brash. I then leap into the tree, and start manuevering stealthly overtop of the other two.
Edit: Whoops, no trees! I run towards the other two guys.

Zygomaticus
02-18-2002, 04:40 PM
whats there to unsheath, you shoudl change that to "ignite"

Eets
02-18-2002, 04:43 PM
Brash sweeps behind enemies #2 and 3, and swiftly slashes at enemy #2, leaving a gash in his back.

Joolar rises to his feet and successfully attacks enemy #1.

Moronii swiftly chops off the blaster hand of enemy #3, while Hao Jun follows throw with an attack to the abdomen area.

Salculd throws the vibroblade and it hits enemy #2, completely finishing him off.

Seeing that his comrades have fallen, Enemy #1 gets a moment of bravery and attacks Joolar with a knife, but misses wildly.

Ma'gee decides to help out. The knife that Enemy #1 was attacking with flies through the air at Ma'gee, who swiftly catches it and throws it back with the same strength, finishing off Enemy #1.

Zygomaticus
02-18-2002, 04:51 PM
wow ma'gee, thanks, that was awesome, you think you could teach me that......\

bends down to search enemy 1

Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 05:09 PM
*retrieves vibroblade, puts it away (is it like a lightsaber?) *seraches the dead man, making sure not to dirty my clothes*

DashRendar
02-18-2002, 05:28 PM
*I put away my saber. Then being next to both of them I search 2 + 3 for anything useful and don't stop until I get everything.*

OOC: I'm taking 20 if you're wondering.

First post first grab...sorry Scipio o and just cuz you searched it doesn't mean you got everything (to both of you) I'm getting ALL of it I'm searching everything that's what taking 20 means

hannibalscipio
02-19-2002, 09:20 AM
Of course, Brash will not find anything in the body of no. 3, since I already cunducted an extensive search of his belongings and body. I stand and sneer at the poor thing that tried to stand up to us.

Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 11:23 AM
I have searched the one where my vibro blade was in.

Eets
02-19-2002, 04:09 PM
Salculd grabs another vibroblade, a glowstick, a comlink, and 50 credits.

Brash finds 2 hold out blasters, a knife, a glowstick, and a grapple hook thingy(can't think of the official name) *it is called a grappling hook -Wraith 5*

Hao Jun finds a medpack, a holdout blaster, a knife, 20 credits, and a glowstick.



Anyone else want to search before we move?

Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 04:50 PM
I holster the vibroblades in my belt, along with the stick andcomlink.

DashRendar
02-19-2002, 05:04 PM
OOC: Its a GLOWROD! o and a Grapple Spike Launcher

*I throw the glowstick to joolar and the Grapple Spike Launcher to Moronii*"You can have these I already have one of these."*I then put the knife and blasters into my utility belt in the pouch next to my Electrobinocs.*

hannibalscipio
02-19-2002, 06:17 PM
I pack my new gear in, then search the tents for pertinent stuff.

DashRendar
02-19-2002, 06:52 PM
*I walk over to the nearest grove of trees and use my Grapple Spike Launcher to get as high as possible into the tree. Then I use my electrobinocs. to scan the area for any enemies*"I sure hope there aren't any monkeys up here!"

Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 08:13 PM
my lord, do you have a cloak I can borrow?

Zygomaticus
02-19-2002, 09:14 PM
i sneer at everyone i see and walk over to the tree on which my fellow apprentice is stalked and attempt to shake it

but i actually measure its height and measure the height of its shadow and then mutter to my self *inverse tan of 20/25* hmmm the angle of elevation of the sun says that the time shoudl be 5 pm but my watch says 1 pm.....wierd


ooc: can i do that

Heavyarms
02-20-2002, 06:35 AM
fix your watch, fool, and keep moving.

Zygomaticus
02-20-2002, 08:57 AM
krkode looks up at him and bars his teeth and snarls.....

Heavyarms
02-20-2002, 11:05 AM
draws lightsaber, but does not activate it*

Keep going, blabbermouth. We will see how long until your head hits the ground.

Zygomaticus
02-20-2002, 11:30 AM
finally gets pissed off, "we'll see who gets to lick my saber here" ignites it, and heavyarms(sorry i forgot your name) draws back and joolar makes a motion to slice but de ignites it in time.....

Heavyarms
02-20-2002, 11:33 AM
*grabs vibroblade, ignites saber* want to try me?

Sithcloak
02-20-2002, 12:59 PM
OOC: Sorry i have been gone so long. I have been playing with my dads awsome laptop.

While the others quarral, Moronii trys to search the area for any hint of more danger.

Whispers to his master. "Are you going to stop them? This would be a very bad time to get caught off-guard."

Sithcloak

Heavyarms
02-20-2002, 02:58 PM
don't get in my way, or you are as good as dead.

*retracts saver, holsters it and vibroblade.

Eets
02-20-2002, 04:37 PM
Salculd and Joolar suddenly feel very faint of breath, and begin gasping for air. They turn around to see Ma'gee with his hands in the air, making a gripping gesture.

"Cease your childly bickering and follow me." He says as he leads you down a path.

Sithcloak
02-20-2002, 05:05 PM
Moronii deactivates his saber and follows his master. He is very calm, but still searching for danger.

Sithcloak

DashRendar
02-20-2002, 06:40 PM
*I hop out of the tree wondering what I saw (hint hint) and put my Grapple Spike Launcher and Electrobinoculars away. Then I run after Ma'Gee*"Master would you happen to know what I saw?":p

Eets
02-20-2002, 06:59 PM
Ma'gee reaches into Brash's mind with the force and pulls out an image of a temple.

"That's it! That's what we're looking for. Come on, let's hurry!"

Zygomaticus
02-20-2002, 09:02 PM
Joolar sneers at his master being of noble blood and super pride, hes downright selfish and mean.

He gives Salculd a nerve gripping stare and walks on right behind his master shoving moroni aside, and says to ma'gee "im gonna tell my daddy what you did" :D

Heavyarms
02-20-2002, 09:51 PM
I roll my eyes at joolar, and keep walking.

hannibalscipio
02-20-2002, 11:53 PM
I walk behind the others and watch for danger as we travel towards the temple.

DashRendar
02-21-2002, 07:16 AM
*I follow along thinking to myself "How spoiled can you get?" but instead say*"How long until we get there, Master?"

Heavyarms
02-21-2002, 11:31 AM
Hey,anyone have that spare cloak? Anyways, I keep walking, and I decide to take out my lightsaber, and do a few practice swings with it off. I keep it at my side in case I think Joolar is too crazy.

Zygomaticus
02-21-2002, 12:24 PM
i keep walking behind ma'gee my hand always on my saber. I had planned to swing on Salculd if he did anything silly. I was in a bad mood

and i say to ma'gee "did you hear me???"

Eets
02-21-2002, 12:40 PM
We will be there soon, Brash.

Purposely ignoring Joolar, Ma'gee uses the force to move Joolar to the back of the group.

Sithcloak
02-21-2002, 01:14 PM
Moronii shoves Joolar back and comments to his master. "I'm more worried about a rebellion among us than smugglers. Before we go any further I think you should call a truce between the two."

Sithcloak

Eets
02-21-2002, 01:34 PM
"Nonsense. The more they concentrate on their anger, the more powerful they become in the dark side. As long as they don't try to destroy each other, or turn on me, they will not become an example."

DashRendar
02-21-2002, 03:50 PM
*snort*"Those bickering fools would be nothing against our master so even if they did turn it wouldn't much matter..."

Zygomaticus
02-21-2002, 03:52 PM
haha!! joolar whispers to ma'gee, this anger hating moroni, i fear has a foundation of being a traitor oh angry master of mine

joolar snarls like a zabrak, in fact i think he is one

DashRendar
02-21-2002, 04:00 PM
"Are you sure it is that he hates hate? or is it just that he fears a traitor is a threat? Well let's keep moving and complete our mission..."

Sithcloak
02-21-2002, 04:32 PM
Moronii also getting impaitant reachs out with the force and trys to detect their distance to the temple.

Sithcloak

P.S. Is the temple in sight? Wait my character is blind.
P.S.S. Krkode go to the spam wars thread. We have to finish our duel.

hannibalscipio
02-21-2002, 10:12 PM
"Joolar, do you need any of the equipment that we gathered from the campsite?"

Zygomaticus
02-21-2002, 11:06 PM
Joolar, "yes of course, did you have to ask that, do i have to say please, *gives him a nasty snarl*

PS. wow am i bad;)

Heavyarms
02-22-2002, 06:32 AM
Yanks Joolar back*

Stop it now, or Mag'ee or myself is going to kill you, got it? We have no time for these games; you will be loyal and live, or like you are and die.

Zygomaticus
02-22-2002, 01:25 PM
"do not mess with me or you will taste my saber, if not you will taste the steel of the royal executioner......"

"i am more loyal to the ma'gee than you would dream of being, and i think he knows that"

Heavyarms
02-22-2002, 09:38 PM
Enough is enough, Joolar. Next time it happens, you will find my saber in your throat.

Zygomaticus
02-22-2002, 11:14 PM
i have had enough of you, one more time and you wont have the hands to use your saber......ill see your head role when we get back home.........


ooc: im bad to the bone :D

Heavyarms
02-23-2002, 06:54 AM
*knocks joolar to the ground*
*stomps his back*

when I say knock it off, fool, that essentially means knock it off. Enough is enough!

Zygomaticus
02-23-2002, 11:27 AM
does a pushup on the ground essentially knocking heavyarms off his feet, and then hes about to stick his pointed cow boy shoe heel into his eyes, when he thinks the better of it.......and i say "ill see your head roll"


PS: im bad to the bone:D

Heavyarms
02-23-2002, 02:01 PM
hehehe, so you have won...

*draws both vibroblades using the force, launches them straight up*

*Gets up, draws saber, hovers vibroblades*

Zygomaticus
02-23-2002, 04:51 PM
joolar turns and giggles "play your silly games to yourself, when the time comes, ill see your head roll"


ooc: im bad to the bone :D

Sithcloak
02-23-2002, 06:40 PM
*Moronii finds a comfortable seat and watchs the show between the two.*

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
02-23-2002, 07:11 PM
krkode picks up moroni by the collar and flings him to his feet and says : get moving lazy bones.....theres no show tonight, if you wanna see that morons head roll, come to the palace when we return......"

and he snarls

ooc: im bad to the bone:D

Heavyarms
02-23-2002, 10:48 PM
drop him now! Mag'ee, intervine before I am forced to take action.

Zygomaticus
02-23-2002, 10:57 PM
ooc: i did put him down

anyway Joolar keeps walking as he feels hatred around him, he likes it, hes bad to the bone:D

Heavyarms
02-24-2002, 08:26 AM
*grabs the vibroblades from midair*
*shuts off saber*
*walks next to mag'ee: Can oyu give me a task so I may lose some steam, my lord?

DashRendar
02-24-2002, 04:36 PM
OOC: Stop the fighting you two, well you can fight but only verbally no weapons (Heavyarms) O and btw HA you don't have move object so you can't make weapons hover...

*I pull out my electrobinoculars and search the surrounding area.*

Heavyarms
02-24-2002, 05:28 PM
(in response to last post, *hits head on desk* I'm one dumb sith!)

hannibalscipio
02-24-2002, 11:18 PM
I barf at the antics of my two companions, then move my eyes back to my master.

Zygomaticus
02-24-2002, 11:50 PM
Joolar looks disgusted at the barf lying in the grass and gives HS a terrible look, a bone chilling one.

ooc: oooooooooooh im bad to the bone:D

DashRendar
02-25-2002, 07:02 AM
OOC: Only use the forum names in an OOC otherwise use their PC's name.

*I walk along wondering what I saw again...*

Sithcloak
02-25-2002, 06:48 PM
Mohonri stays behind to meditate and search for any enemies that might be tracking them. If Mohonris sence nothing for the next few minutes then he will zoom ahead with force speed back to the group and hope that the group has calmed down a bit, if not his hand is still close to his saber. :D

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
02-25-2002, 08:41 PM
I wait for instructions from my master.

Eets
02-25-2002, 10:22 PM
There is an odd, unnatural red glow to Ma'gee's eyes.

He turns around swiftly with a snarl on his face and slams Joolar and Salculd into two separate trees, knocking them both unconcious.

"We camp here for the night." Ma'gee throws one medpack to Hao Jun and another medpack to Brash. "Apply those to them. We move at daybreak."

DashRendar
02-26-2002, 06:54 AM
I apply the medpac to Salculd*"You can take Joolar."

Eets
02-26-2002, 09:23 AM
After applying the medpacks, Joolar and Salculd are still unconscious, but are stable now.


GM Speak:

Ok people. I've had just about enough of this. What I say GOES. If anyone has a problem with that, you can take it up with Ma'gee's lightsabers. Now. We are going to camp here until tomorrow. Joolar and Salculd won't wake up until then.

Heavyarms
02-26-2002, 11:06 AM
*lays unconscious, lost in a dream*

Zygomaticus
02-26-2002, 03:58 PM
GMS talk: does ma'gees lightsaber have to be held by ma;gee when we "take it on" ;) and besides i didnt oppose your word im still sleeping


Joolar lays unconsious but stable once again as his head goes through a series of calculations as he remember all the trigonometry he learnt and how he loves it and then he flashes into a dream where hes in front of the whole population of his father's kingdom as Salculd is about to be executed....the axe comes down and a small round piece goes falling into the dungeons and there lies the body of salculd with no head.....ouch he thinks...........

Sithcloak
02-26-2002, 04:33 PM
Moronii sences a disturbance in the force and by accident interrupts Jollars dream. He quickly leave meditation and nods his head back and forth sideways.

"The Jollar creature confuses me." Moronii thinks to himself.

Moronii heads back to camp.

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
02-26-2002, 08:14 PM
then suddenly in joolar's dream when he walks up to the severed head he doesnt see salculd but he sees moroni.....ahhhhhhhhh he screams and he sees salculd's head rolling like a destroyer droid away from his shouting "you cant get me"
Joolar says "oh yes i can, GUARDS!!"

then a guard comes out with a baseball bat and hands it to Joolar, he runs after the head and blasts it with the bat and the head goes flying miles........home run.......as the head falls all the way across and out of the planet into another planet Joolar is happily smiling

Eets
02-27-2002, 02:02 PM
It is daybreak, and the group starts for the temple.

You arrive there in about 20 minutes, revealing a large corridor into what looks like an ancient battle arena.

GM Speak: Now's your chance, boys!

Heavyarms
02-27-2002, 02:04 PM
It is time to end this, I guess.

*empties utility belt of everything but vibroblades and glowrods*
*Reattaches it around waist*
*draws saber*

Bring it on, you stupid #%*#*#%*#*%#!!!

DashRendar
02-27-2002, 04:05 PM
"Ok guys now make this a clean fight...o wait we're sith we don't fight clean...nm..."*I get a safe distance away from the arena and sit down then go into a deep trance and use Enhance Senses to look for the Holocron*

Sithcloak
02-27-2002, 05:39 PM
Moronii, like his fellow paddawan, backs away from the two and decides to meditate and feel his fellow commrades thoughts as they fight.

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
02-27-2002, 08:31 PM
Joolar stands in his corner snickering at Salculd as he keeps swinging his saber around like a stupid fool who doesnt know what hes doing......

and he says in a cold voice- you'll get a piece of me soon, very soon, much sooner than you expect.

Sithcloak
02-27-2002, 08:43 PM
Moronii starts laughing in the corner as he sences their stupid game.

Sithcloak

P.S. I'm still with you.

DashRendar
02-27-2002, 08:57 PM
*I come out of my trance when hearing what Joolar says*"Ah tis a sad sad day when a sith won't accept a challenge."*Smiles evilly at Joolar and keep my eye on Joolar to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid while I keep searching for the Amu *cough* holcron*"Hmmm that thing must be here somewhere..."

Eets
02-27-2002, 09:32 PM
Ma'gee turns and walks toward a large chair facing the arena, and sits in it.

"Begin your duel." He says, as he begins exploring the temple with the force.

Heavyarms
02-27-2002, 09:54 PM
*runs full speed at Joolar, letting out a loud battle cry*

Zygomaticus
02-27-2002, 11:04 PM
"Ah tis a sad sad day when a sith won't accept a challenge"

my friend, sith's arent brave, those are the stupid jedi, the sith are sneaky, and that is what makes them The Sith

As Salculd starts running towards him like a mad fool yelling frantically.....Joolar steps aside and flings a stone at Salculd's legs

hannibalscipio
02-27-2002, 11:14 PM
I look around for someone or something to duel

hannibalscipio
02-27-2002, 11:49 PM
I find nothing, so I try to duel one end of my lightsaber against the other. I soon tire of this, and concentrate on the combat that's going on.

Heavyarms
02-28-2002, 06:32 AM
*slightly runs past, and pulls a spin move and attempts a slash at joolat's chest. Little diagram:







-salculd -Joolar
Spin move initiated.

Eets
02-28-2002, 07:14 AM
Salculd's first attack just barely misses Joolar's chest.

I suggest you defend yourself, krkode :)

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 09:11 AM
did you guys ignore the stone i threw at his legs....he didnt even say he jumped to dodge it.

ok a sith's gotta do whata sith's gotta do

krkode steps aside and ignites his magnificent lightsaber.....the dim temple glows with the radiance of it, and as salculd has just finished his chest swipe and it probably bending down as an after affect of the violent swipe, krkode attempts to ram his saber into salculds back, while preparing to jump up if salculd tried to swipe at his legs

Heavyarms
02-28-2002, 11:07 AM
I attempt to block the attack with my saber, and draw a vibroblade and swing at his head.

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 12:35 PM
your current body position does not allow you to make that move.

just imagine, you just swiped at me and so your obviously a little bent in your back and i move aside and swipe at your back.

so its basically like |---__ the underscore is your body bent after your violent swipe and the dash is my saber and the line is me

now let eets make the next reply, and you cant swing at my head from there. You can swing at my legs which i am prepared for

Eets
02-28-2002, 02:18 PM
I think he meant to say he stood up and slashed at your head. In any case:

Joolar's attack makes contact, but barely produces an open wound. Salculd's followup misses wide.

Heavyarms
02-28-2002, 02:51 PM
*throws up lightsaber*
*grabs second vibroblade, and hurdles both blades at joolar's chest at point blank range*

*grabs saber as it falls nicely back into hands*

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 07:27 PM
since he didnt learn the matrix move yet he falls on his back to try avoid the vibroblades.....he then pulls out his glow rod and throws it at salculd's stomach

DashRendar
02-28-2002, 08:22 PM
"Hmmm I wonder what will happen?"*I walk around the temple looking for the hololet I mean Amucon I mean Holocron YA THAT'S IT!*

Eets
02-28-2002, 09:29 PM
Salculd's throws miss terribly, with one vibroblade sticking in Joolar's right arm, and the other sticking in a wall on the far side of the arena.

Joolar's glowrod does nothing but jiggle salculd's belly.

Heavyarms
02-28-2002, 10:00 PM
Runs up to Joolar as he winces in pain, and makes a strike towards that has the vibroblade in it.

hannibalscipio
02-28-2002, 10:30 PM
I laugh evilly and walk around looking for something to do.

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 10:55 PM
as Salculd runs upto him, suddenly in Joolars mind flashes the memory of a big monkey he saw running just like that when he was very young, he smiles wickedly and moves aside just as Salculd approaches him and swirls around him hence facing salculd's back and attempts to stab him with his saber

Eets
02-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Both attacks hit as Salculd's saber gashes Joolar's left arm while he is spinning out of the way, and while Salculd is running past Joolar, Joolar slashes Salculd's back some more, welding the open wound shut, but sending shrieking pain up Salculd's spine.

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 11:23 PM
as Joolar lurns around hes facing salculds back, in a split second he rips out his knife and flings it at Salculd's back with great knife throwing speed

then he arms his lightsaber and ducks under already expecting a swipe and also attempts to tear salculds legs with his saber

Heavyarms
03-01-2002, 06:27 AM
*joolar,as my own attacks are hindered, you are hindered even further with both of your arms bleeding badly*




I leap straight up itno the air, and bring my saber straight down onto Joolar's head*

Eets
03-01-2002, 07:53 AM
*gulp*

Joolar takes a saber blow to the brain, leaving him dead.

:( Sorry, krkode...

Heavyarms
03-01-2002, 11:39 AM
*turns off saber with it still in his head*
*removes items and utility belt and attaches right above the other belt. *
*picks up the vibro blade close to me*
*Ignites saber, and cuts off Joolar's head, and kicks it out of the hallway*

I made your head roll, and I will do it to anyone that opposes the darkside!

*grabs vibroblade out of wall, holsters it, and picks up own items.*

EDIT: whoops, I also holstered his double lightsaber :D

Zygomaticus
03-01-2002, 01:36 PM
Joolar's head goes rolling and rolling and never stops it goes rolling and rolling out of the temple.....and disappears onto the horizon


everybody feels weird....Joolar's body disappears under his cloak and the cloak lays there empty......then as if through the force a voice booms over the temple....."Heads will Roll, and Blood Will Flow" and if Salculd was smart like Joolar was he knows he it will be his head that rolls one day.

Eets
03-01-2002, 08:36 PM
Ma'gee notices something...

There seems to be some sort of light glowing from the hole in the wall that Salculd just took his vibroblade out of!

Ma'gee kicks the wall, and suddenly the whole arena is filled with a brillian light, coming from an item in the middle of the hidden room.

"The Holocron!" Ma'gee yells, as he runs up and grabs it from off of the pillar it was on. He attempts to activate it.

Nothing.

He tries again for about a minute...

Nothing.

"Blast! It's a fake! THIS WHOLE TEMPLE WAS AN ILLUSION!" Ma'gee screams as he throws it against a wall, shattering it to a million peices.

Just then, the floor beneath Ma'gee is suddenly removed, and he falls about a man's height down. You hear a loud 'splash'.

Will you follow him, or leave him stranded?

DashRendar
03-01-2002, 08:43 PM
"And then there were five."*I whisper to myself as I throw Salculd my Breather and Grappling Spike Launcher and say*"You're closest get in after him!"*I then run towards the pit poised to jump in after Salculd*

Heavyarms
03-01-2002, 08:46 PM
Follow behind me guys. We must make sure our master is safe first.

*grabs them quickly, puts breather in mouth, and leaps in with the spike launcher in the other hand*

Sithcloak
03-01-2002, 08:46 PM
Moronii walks over slowly towards the hole and reachs out with the force and asks these questions to himself.

"Is the water running or is it still? How deep is the water or what ever he fell into? Are there any life forms? Any one eyed squids?"

Sithcloak

Eets
03-01-2002, 08:50 PM
"Moronii, Brash, Hao, Salculd! Jump down here, it's safe! I feel something pulling me underwater, I sense the real holocron. It's near, very near. I dropped my aquata breathers when I fell, they should be right next to the hole in the ground. Bring those with you, we'll need them."

DashRendar
03-01-2002, 08:52 PM
*I pull Moronii down with me as I jump*"Just shoot your Spike Launcher up! and prepare to get wet!!!!"

Heavyarms
03-01-2002, 08:52 PM
still with brash's breather, I swim as fast as I can to Mag'ee.

Sithcloak
03-01-2002, 09:05 PM
*Moronii runs toward the hole and gets the last look of light for the time being as his commrade pulls him in. Using the last of his effort he grabs a aqua breather. Moronii then follows his commrades instructions with his other hand and fires his spike launcher. Moronii sticks his breather in his mouth and dives underwater. He begins to search for the holocron and his master and whatever is pulling him under water.*

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
03-02-2002, 12:03 AM
congrats, and i hope it serves you well........

Heavyarms
03-02-2002, 06:51 AM
moronii, edit that post. Krkode, don't post in here again, since you are dead****

I will give you the saber, Moronii, when we have gotten out of the water.

DashRendar
03-02-2002, 02:39 PM
He edited that post way before you posted....in fact it was only a second or two after he made the post that he edited it...O and I have already pulled you into the pit read my above post...

Eets
03-02-2002, 02:40 PM
yes, edit it, and check your PM box.

you're all in the water with me now.

Ma'gee turns to you and says: "Put your breathers in, we're going under." as he dives under the water with his aquata breather in his mouth, expecting you to follow him.

DashRendar
03-02-2002, 02:44 PM
*I jump as far out of the water as possible and grab Ma'gee's bag of Aquata Breathers and throw one to anyone who doesn't have one including me. Then put mine in.*

Sithcloak
03-02-2002, 07:35 PM
OOC: Sorry for that misunderstanding.

Moronii dives and follows his master still searching for danger.

Sithcloak

P.S. I don't have two sabers for anyone who is confused.

Heavyarms
03-02-2002, 07:53 PM
as I swim down, I drop the saber for moronii to pick up. I ignite my own for some light.

Eets
03-02-2002, 07:56 PM
Salculd's saber frizzes out.

We swim down deep until we go under a ledge and up into another room.

Ma'gee jumps up onto dry ground, shaking off the water.

Heavyarms
03-02-2002, 08:02 PM
*reignites saber*

*decides to apply medpac to self after thinking that there may be something close*

OOC: got one left.

I follow behind my master.

Hint for you... Don't use your lightsaber under water, they are not normaly water prof and take a little while to rechage after you shot them out. -Wraith 5

Sithcloak
03-02-2002, 08:13 PM
OOC: Wow that was uncalled for kindness!;) Thanks.:)

Moronii clips the saber to his belt and jumps onto dry land. He continues to search the area but adds the holocron to the list.

Sithcloak

Eets
03-02-2002, 11:01 PM
Salculd's saber fizzes out again and shoots sparks.

"Here." Ma'gee says as he tosses Salculd a power cell. "Don't turn your lightsaber on under water again. A lightsaber is a Sith's most precious possession."

DashRendar
03-03-2002, 01:41 PM
*I jump out onto the dry land and throw Ma'gee what's left of his aquata breathers*"Hmmm I wonder where the Holocron is..."*I pull out a glow rod and start searching*

Heavyarms
03-03-2002, 01:42 PM
*locks the new cell in place, holds the old one as a backup*

*ignites it, and hovers it slightly above hand and says:

"and God Said 'let there be light!' "

I put it in my hand and keep walking.

Eets
03-03-2002, 08:13 PM
Ma'gee throws Salculd a glowrod.

"Use this. Your lightsaber is a weapon, not a glowrod. You must take your weapon seriously. It can become your best friend or your worst enemy."

Ma'gee continues on down the dark cave, and finally finds the holocron in a hand-carved box. He uses the force to activate it, and an almost holographic sith master pops out of the top.

"Excellent," Ma'gee says as he deactivates the holocron, "this is the real thing. Let's move out."

Just then, Hao Jun lets out a yelp. "Master, there's a giant animal back here!!!!!"

Ma'gee quickly puts the holocron in his cloak and pulls out his two sabers, moving to the back of the group where Hao Jun is.

Ok guys, it's time to kick some booty. He's very powerful, so be quick about your attacks. I'll post a map in just a minute.

DashRendar
03-03-2002, 08:37 PM
*I do a backwards somersault to land next to Ma'gee and light my saber at the same time poised and ready for action.*

Eets
03-03-2002, 09:17 PM
http://swrpg.netfirms.com/mapbattleanimal.gif

The animal is actually twice that size. :D

If you can't figure out which one you are, just ask in the chat thread.

Heavyarms
03-03-2002, 09:44 PM
I guess I'm the one at the very rear, so I charge up, and decide to attempt to leap onto its head, and stab my saber straight into its head.

OOC: selonians do not have spider heads, more like a dog's. They also do not wear clothes.

hannibalscipio
03-03-2002, 10:47 PM
I draw even with Darth Brash, and prepare to attack.

Sithcloak
03-04-2002, 06:13 PM
OOC: I must be the human in green.

* Moronii ignites krkodes saber and concentrates 80% of his force sence on this beast. He then waits for his masters signal for attack. His other hand is near his own saber. *

Sithcloak

Eets
03-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Ma'gee deactivates his sabers and purges into the force.

The animal soon loses interest in the group and runs into the room he came from, and starts eating the air.

Ma'gee whispers: "Swim! QUICKLY!"

Sithcloak
03-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Moronii calls on the force. He then peforms a force jump and heads toward his masters appointed destination.

Sithcloak

Heavyarms
03-04-2002, 07:32 PM
*leaps off the thing and dives in*

*swims in front of everyone since I am the fastest swimmer (is proven by my PC stats, BTW.)

DashRendar
03-04-2002, 07:52 PM
*I jump into the water and swim a safe yet still seeable distance from the land and put in my aquata breather while I wait for my master and watch intently*

Eets
03-05-2002, 04:58 PM
Everyone swims back up to the surface and make their way outside of the sith temple.

"I sense a presence... One I haven't felt since..." Ma'gee says as he dries off. "We should make our way to the ship quickly. I sense we are being watched."

Heavyarms
03-05-2002, 05:02 PM
thinking that my master is wacked, and stealing lines from some guy in a helmet that will live in 5000 years, I decide to run to the ship.

*runs off to ship*

Sithcloak
03-05-2002, 05:03 PM
Moronii reachs out with the force to tries to find this danger.
OOC: I have tried this thing at least a million times and i never get results!
Moronii follows his master with both sabers on his belt, but still with my other hands close by.

Sithcloak

DashRendar
03-05-2002, 05:08 PM
*I run along as I scan the area with my Electro Binocs. and listen intently*

OOC: Most likely cuz you don't have the right skills/feats

hannibalscipio
03-05-2002, 07:33 PM
I follow along, calming myself with my Sith exercises. I wonder what it is that my master senses.

Eets
03-06-2002, 09:15 AM
As our group is running back to the ship, suddenly something stops Ma'gee, who has taken up the lead.

As the apprentices catch up with their master, they realize why he stopped. There are three Jedi right in front of him with sabers activated. One appears to be the master, the other two his padawan learners.

"I'll take care of the old man. We go back a long way." Ma'gee says as he almost magically connects his two sabers so that they form a double lightsaber. He ignites both ends and slowly walks up to the master. "It's been far too long, old man." Ma'gee says.

"Not nearly long enough, Ma'gee." replies the master.



I'll post the map soon...

Eets
03-06-2002, 09:38 AM
http://lfa.netfirms.com/showdown.jpg

Heavyarms
03-06-2002, 11:44 AM
thinking i am the thing that is a seriously poor excuse for a selonian (the edited wookie!?!?)

I attack with my saber, holding it like a spear and spearing his head.
"brash, help me with this guy. Moronii, Hao, get the guy on the left."

"your ass is mine, you light-sided scum!"

DashRendar
03-06-2002, 03:57 PM
OOC: I'm guessing these guys are pretty poor so this oughtta be fun....

*I whip out my saber and put it in my RIGHT hand and pull out one of my holdouts with my LEFT hand take a shot at the guy Salculd is taking on then head towards him*

hannibalscipio
03-06-2002, 04:23 PM
I ignite my saber and attack the guy on the left. "Moronii, assist!" I yell.

Sithcloak
03-06-2002, 07:05 PM
Moronii ignites both sabers and rushs the jedi on the left. He throws krkodes saber at the jedi while jumping over him with a downward slash.

Sithcloak

P.S. I have been really busy today.

Eets
03-06-2002, 08:37 PM
Ma'gee's attack is parried by the jedi knight, and Ma'gee easily returns the parry as the jedi tries to attack him.

Salculd and Brash's attacks both miss, along with the jedi they are attacking.

Hao Jun's attack just misses padawan #1's left shoulder, while the padawan strikes back and melts some skin on Hao Jun's abs. Moronii's saber is accidentally deactivated as he throws it in the air, and it hits a tree, denting the hilt. Moronii's swipe also cleanly misses the padawan's head.

DashRendar
03-06-2002, 08:59 PM
*I let a small smile escape my lips as I let myself go to the force and use it to defend myself then I make a movement with my saber as if i were to attack but then pull the trigger on my blaster instead*

Heavyarms
03-06-2002, 09:35 PM
I swing at chest level.

hannibalscipio
03-06-2002, 11:02 PM
I try to stab my opponent in the stomach.

Sithcloak
03-07-2002, 02:37 PM
I roll to the ground while parrying any attacks and grab krkodes saber. Afterwards i quickly jump back to my feet to follow up any attacks that have been made by my commrade. If he is not succesfull i will try to disarm the padawan.

Sithcloak

Eets
03-07-2002, 04:47 PM
Ma'gee and the Jedi Knight both attack and are parried by the other.

Brash and Salculd's joint attack is powerful enough to kill the second padawan.

Hao Jun's attack is succesful, gashing the belly of the first padawan. Moronii safely blocks the first padawan's attack.

Heavyarms
03-07-2002, 05:01 PM
*shuts off saber, loots the padawan (brash gets his saber)

DashRendar
03-07-2002, 05:02 PM
*I bend down and take the saber and the rest of the padawan's items then throw half of them to Salculd. Then shut off my saber pull out my other holdout and move into a defensive stanse*

OOC: That's your cue Eets...

Eets
03-07-2002, 05:49 PM
Sorry guys, but the padawans own nothing but lightsabers ;)

*thats not totaly true estsy, they also carry stuff that is needed for the mission they are on, this stuff would be given to them by their master of the jedi counel. -Wraith 5

*very true, wraith. but in this case, they don't have a thing. :)

hannibalscipio
03-07-2002, 10:14 PM
I try to finish the other guy off with a slice to the tummy.

Sithcloak
03-08-2002, 12:30 AM
Moronii pushs the paddawans saber towards the ground and tries to disarm him with his other saber.

Sithcloak

Eets
03-11-2002, 11:26 AM
The last padawan doesn't stand a chance as Hao Jun and Moronii completely disarm and destroy him.

Meanwhile, the fight between Ma'gee and his old master rages on, each one fighting with nearly equal skill. Each one jumps high into the air, over the other, and evading each attack. Finally, Ma'gee throws his old master up against a tree, and begins choking him with the force. Suddenly, Ma'gee begins to lose interest, and starts to fall to the ground. Recovering his footing, Ma'gee strikes at his old master while he is gasping for air.

The body disappears as the old robes seemingly melt onto the ground. Ma'gee deactivates and seperates his own sabers, picks up his old master's saber tiredly and puts it in his cloak.

"Let's go back to the ship. Plunder the old man if you'd like, but don't be long."

Heavyarms
03-11-2002, 11:27 AM
I lunge for as many items as I can, including his saber.

*I have his saber - Eets

DashRendar
03-11-2002, 04:06 PM
*I search through the cloaks making sure Salculd didn't miss anything. Then I run along the path towards our ship*

Sithcloak
03-11-2002, 05:24 PM
I grab the dead paddawans saber and follow.

Sithcloak

Heavyarms
03-11-2002, 05:42 PM
moronii, give me that saber!

hannibalscipio
03-11-2002, 05:49 PM
I head back with the others.

Eets
03-11-2002, 09:16 PM
Salculd grabs a field kit and an aquata breather, while Brash finds a comlink.

Once everyone is safely on board, Ma'gee takes off for outer space.

The end - of this mission :D you each get 1,000 XP. Report to the new thread to tell us what you want added to your PC, and if the new recruits are watching, post there too.