PDA

View Full Version : New NRI report

Zx2
02-14-2002, 10:09 PM
Yo, new nri report at the site

something that may be key to the plot:

While returning from a routine patrol to Phaeda, Rogue Squadron encountered an old Sentinel-class Imperial shuttle near Cairn, but it was lost in the asteroid field.

rnt those the stones in Act I of Diablo2? maybe there's some spooky connection and a necromancer from the D2 game is the new baddy :eek:

lol just wastin time over here tho,
feel free to post actual useful comments on here or delete the thread, whatever u like :evil2: :explode: :greedo: << all 3 r me at the moment :P (they need an insane face on here)

TheJackal
02-14-2002, 10:15 PM
they probebly both got it off some place.

Did you know many of the terms Lucas used for the movies are taken from our history?

Stormtrooper = Nazi troopers
Hoth = German general

there are a lot more. I was reading a book on the Battle of Stallingrad and was amazed how many words from this book were used in Star Wars. I would have to look threw it again if I ever have nothing better to do.

EDIT: in the most recent report they mention Kyle killing a lot in a raid. So he IS evil :D Me likes a lot.:evil1:

Redwing
02-15-2002, 01:11 AM
So he really does act the way we play him in Jedi Knight? :saberg: :charric:

Ahhhh...realism :D

acdcfanbill
02-15-2002, 02:13 AM
well, if the intelligence reports are true, then i guess we wont be gathering much intelligence on the new missions then either.... mmm killing, yesssssssss :evil2: