PDA

View Full Version : Question about force powers

Tbonesw
02-14-2002, 10:35 PM
Will we be able to throw objects at our enemies using the force like in Obi Wan? Overall the game wasn't that great but I thought it was awesome how you could use the force so cohesively.

digl
02-14-2002, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the forums Tbonesw :)
you should get some welcome gifts soon

we dont know yet If there is force throw in JO

Silent_One
02-14-2002, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the Forums Tbonesw! I'd give you your chocolate medallion, but that's Stormhammers job...

I recall hearing that Force Throw will not be in JO; which is good (for me), because that power was SO ANNOYING! Especially for a light sider, like me!:D

Brick
02-14-2002, 10:50 PM
We do have something close, though...

I read that the third level of the "Grip" Force power allows you to pick up an enemy by the neck and throw them around the screen with the mouse. Close enough?

*Brick extends hand and picks up officer with the Force, shaking him before hurling him into a squad of stormtroopers*

Jolts
02-14-2002, 10:54 PM
Nope, thats not close enough...I want to hurl boxes and poles and dead bodies at people. And maybe some beer bottle also...mmmm beer....

Tbonesw
02-14-2002, 10:55 PM
That sounds pretty cool but I still want to be able to throw stuff at people, it was just so cool in Obi Wan (especially in multiplayer). It added a whole new dimention to the game.

Pogwaffle
02-15-2002, 05:54 AM
Read the force powers section on the official site. It does not have anything about force throw BUT, under the force pull and push section (especially pull) it talks about manipulating and moving objects around. Maybe force pull has a type of force throw in it. As a universal, moving objects around type force power.