PDA

View Full Version : C++ Codes

Darth Fellas
02-14-2002, 10:18 AM
Hello i'm new to C++ and I would like to know how do you create walls and buildings and what software do I use. also what software do I use to make characters to put in C++ Games

People who write in will win a sighned nike t-shirt by the entire england team.

NiKo
02-14-2002, 11:28 AM
yaaayy!!!!!

*blows away some dust from this old loveable line*

"are you a pothead fellas?"

wwwwwaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Fender
02-14-2002, 03:17 PM
YAY!

Fellas, we missed you! Come post in Old School! Gives me something to do!

Natty
02-14-2002, 11:08 PM
*runs across the room and gives Fellas big cuddles*

Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxy hunny I missed youuuuuuuuu where ya been? *smoochies*

crap crap crap- just tried to register a new name Pothead Fellas and it wouldn't let me, since I'm already registered :(

Guybrush_3pwood
02-15-2002, 01:43 AM
Whoa, I've got VC++ 6.0. I've only just started using it though. I know a fair bit of knowlede on it. I'm sure you can make a wall from scratch in C++ but 3D Studio Max is best (it is what da pros use.)

NiKo
02-15-2002, 04:48 AM
i want all of you to take a look at fellas profile....

i think it's not remotely funny...
and he's the worlds biggest ****** for even letting it be a joke.

Natty
02-15-2002, 05:09 AM
I don't mind Fellas being back- although I do ask him to change his profile, as I do find it quite offensive and I'm not even American

Guybrush122
02-15-2002, 04:24 PM
Ok....its flaming time

FELLAS YOU LITTLE ****!!!!! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY INSULT ME AND THE FORUMERS AND ALL OF AMERICA THAT WAY??? YOU ARE INCONSITERATE BASTARD!!!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL!!! YOU SONOFA ***** IF I SAW YOU IN PERSON THE THINGS ID DO......YOUR ****ING MOTHER WILL CRY AND PRAY TO THE HEAVENS TO UNDO THE UNSPEAKABLE THINGS I HAVE DONE TO YOU.....(not that you can get any uglier)

NiKo
02-15-2002, 04:30 PM
i never say stuff like this. but it's true...:

you should be taken out and shot like the dog that you are....

how can you have NO respect for the families of those who died!?

i hope your entire family dies a horrible death just so YOU can deal with US laughing about it....

b*tch....

Natty
02-15-2002, 06:57 PM
True- Fellas should be ashamed of himself for a profile like that. How could you possibly show no respect for anyone at all? That's absolutly disgraceful and disrespetful to people, regardless if people here on the forums have lost a love one or not- it's beside the point, you seriously should be ashamed of yourself.