PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Ieda

nykel007
02-15-2002, 05:01 PM
Here an idea for an expansion since we all know it's going to sell well. Along with the obious level editor and new missions, etc.... more saber combat styles can be included which could enhance the saber combat of the game completely.

MercenaryI{aos
02-15-2002, 06:19 PM
so you already think three stances isn't enough without trying it?

Silent_Thunder
02-15-2002, 06:24 PM
I don't know about you, but I'm not going to start worring about sequels, or expansions untill I have JO for a long time.

Darth Lunatic
02-15-2002, 07:14 PM
You spelt idea (ieda) wrong in the topic.

The Truthful Liar
02-15-2002, 07:25 PM
LOL yeah :D

booOoo...

cheers ;)

Eternity
02-15-2002, 08:41 PM
I wanna drive a TIE Fighter.

Belgirion
02-15-2002, 11:07 PM
you don't "drive" a TIE fighter, you pilot one. BTW there are going to be vehicles so I'm sure there will be mods for different ships and stuff :naboo:

Kylilin
02-15-2002, 11:16 PM
I think I'm going to play the game first, then decide on what kind of expansion pack I'd like to see. (although there probably already one thats at least on the drawing board)

JPMaximilian
02-15-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Eternity
I wanna drive a TIE Fighter.

LEC released this game called TIE FIGHTER a while ago.......maybe you should check it out. :)

Belgirion
02-15-2002, 11:19 PM
lol :tie:

Kurgan
02-16-2002, 03:33 AM
My dream expansion is to play the single player campaign of a dark side user (sith, dark jedi, whatever).

Maybe an "alternate reality" with Kyle being a Dark Jedi.

For multiplayer.. well, just add in all the extra options left out from MotS, Obi-Wan PC, etc, and include a "best of" collection of MP models/skins from all the games in the series.

Player classes, and coop too. ; )

StormHammer
02-16-2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Kurgan
My dream expansion is to play the single player campaign of a dark side user (sith, dark jedi, whatever).

Maybe an "alternate reality" with Kyle being a Dark Jedi.

Now that is an excellent idea. I'd love to play JKII SP from the start as Dark Kyle... slaughter everyone at the Jedi Academy...and go on to rule the universe... Mwahahahah! :)

TUS_Tomcat
02-16-2002, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Belgirion
you don't "drive" a TIE fighter, you pilot one. BTW there are going to be vehicles so I'm sure there will be mods for different ships and stuff :naboo:

Tell me then, why are F-16 pilots also referred to as

Viper Drivers ???

:)

btw, i wouldnt mind a double bladed saber addon :)

Maybe play a dark jedi with double saber campaign lol

Sturmgewehr
02-16-2002, 07:59 AM
Pilots use the term "Driver", non-pilots don't. Just like most people don't know what "mayday" means.

Double-bladed Lightsaber would be nice for an expansion.

ps2maddenman
02-16-2002, 08:06 AM
Let's stop arguing about the pilot/driver thingy with a TIE, let's instead argue if a person pilots or drives an ATST.

LOL

Eternity
02-16-2002, 08:06 AM
There's a game called TIE Fighter

Yeah, I know. :D Good times, good times, back then, newbies were scum, women were proud of us, and multi-player was a foreign idea. You wanted to play with someone, you damn well invited someone over so you could steer and the other could control the keyboard.

Nowadays, we have ads like this just to the right of this typing bbox:
http://image.ugo.com/ads/UGOHouseAds/nerve2_120x240.jpg

/runs ad-control again.