PDA

View Full Version : The Cantina 5- yet more adventures of Deac and co.

Deac
02-17-2002, 12:18 PM
(You know all the rules,)

As the last thread ended on a cliffhanger, we begin in this one. Some of us have made it back to the cantina, whilst Deac Starkiller and his double, Syrnl Starkiller(from the alternate universe) have been deafeted and taken to the other side, with Rwos in chase.

*Deac awakes. He is strapped in to an odd machine, his sword and a strange device over his heart. (Good) Syrnl Starkiller is also in one.
Evil Deac and Syrnl Darkstar are working on the controls*

Syrnl: Finally, we're succeeding. This plan is so clever. I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Evil Deac: Deac was always smarter. But not against himself!

Ah, Double, you've awoken. Good. You can see then, that your energies are going to be extracted.
Confused?
I'm taking your power, and Darkstar is taking (Good) Syrnl's. We become all powerful, and the Starkiller line ends here.

You *******, Double. You won't succeed. I'm sure the Avatar will intervene.

Syrnl: But we're draining it! You cannot escape this time!

*The Darkstars begin to laugh manically*

BattleDog
02-18-2002, 04:48 PM
*Meanwhile, the heros of the Rebelion are getting drunk, guilt striken by the fact that they blew Deac to pieces*

Wedge: I din evn now hem, bet i kalled ham.

Flax: I kalled hem!!

Wes: neu, I kalled hem, I stapped on the swatch!

Kyle: Yas, yew kelled ham!

Qwi Xux
02-18-2002, 06:37 PM
A tall woman walks over to drunk New Republic dudes. She is obviously not a pervert, but a jedi. Who carries a lightsaber(of course), a knife in her left boot. And a blaster side arm.

"Name's Narya, what the heck happened to you guys, you looks like a rancor spit on you." She asks, annoyed by their druken stares.

Deac
02-19-2002, 01:39 PM
*Syrnl turns and whispers to Evil Deac*

Syrnl: I've realised a problem.

Evil Deac: My plan cannot have any problems

Syrnl: But we left a portal device back on my side. If one of those rebels-

Evil Deac:- it must have been destroyed in the explosion.

Syrnl: And that Rwos may have come through.

Evil Deac: He'll never find us.

Syrnl: We have no protection! The empire is gone outright here! Syrnl Starkiller(Good) had almost won.

Evil Deac: Soon that won't be a problem. Charge the drainer.

Syrnl: Charged

Evil Deac: I'm in positon. Create positive power flow from Deac Starkiller to me.

Syrnl: Flow ready.

Evil Deac: Activate on my mark....

*Is this the end for Deac Starkiller (Almost certainly not because I can never bring myself to kill him). Will he lose the power? Will he die?

BattleDog
02-20-2002, 04:53 PM
*Well, the Rebellion's is no longer drunk, they have hangovers!*

Wedge: Ak, my head hurts!

Wes: Do I still have a head?

Dog: No, just pain.

Redwing
02-21-2002, 01:05 AM
*Rwos materializes in a strange, dark place, with the whir of machinery all around* Uhhh, great. Where am I? *he takes his saber out and ignites it, using it like a giant glowrod* I'm inside some kind of machine...

Deac
02-21-2002, 03:15 PM
ACTIVATE!!!!!

*Evil Deac becomes full of golden energy. As Deac gasps, Evil Deac is covered in a blinding light. (Good) Syrnl's power is also drained. Syrnl (Our Syrnl) becomes filled with anger*

Syrnl: His power was to be mine!

Blinding Light: I lied!

*Syrnl's power fades and leaves him. Good Syrnl has now died.
The Blinding light disappates, and in it's wake is a man. It is both Deacs and Syrnls but with the two blades for arms.

DarkStarKiller: I, am DarkStarKiller. I am all powerful!

I am a GOD!

Redwing
02-23-2002, 02:14 AM
*Rwos' saber cuts through the machine's walls* Too thick...I need a faster way out! *senses Dark Starkiller's sudden burst of energy* Oh, great...what's going on?

Deac
02-23-2002, 02:30 PM
Syrnl: Brother... I'm sorry... for everything. That cursed sword destroyed my life

It's not too late Syrnl.

Syrnl: Perhaps not. Let's do this

*Deac and Syrnl activate their sabers*

DarkStarkiller: Oh look. Syrnl, wussy redemption, and Deac's usual wussiness. How pathetic. Die!

*White and dark force lightning extends from DarkStarkiller's fingers.*

Redwing
02-24-2002, 10:56 PM
Rwos gatheres a ball of energy in his hands. Hope this works... He throws it at the wall, ripping a hole in it. Rwos sticks his saber in it and expands the hole.

Deac
02-25-2002, 01:47 PM
*DarkStarkiller turns to see Rwos coming through*

DarkStarkiller: Not another idiot. You'll all just have to die.

*Syrnl tries to use the force to blast dark force lightning at DarkStarkiller, but can only use light force powers. The evil seems to have left him. DarkStarkiller recoils his hand, and, in the confusion, Deac swipes it off. Grey blood flows*

DarkStarkiller: You too are Jedi! Another difference between our worlds!!!!

But, you will all die!

*DarkStarkiller hurls the Starkiller sword through Syrnl.

Syrnl gasps, and collapses.*

NOOOOOOOO! You filth! That was my brother!

BattleDog
02-25-2002, 03:29 PM
*At this point Taklin Flax (me), Kyle Katarn and Keyan Farlander crash though a wall using fussion cutters*

Dog: Looks like we hit the party!

Redwing
02-26-2002, 02:06 AM
(OOS: Uhh, what?!)

Rwos: *finally made his was out and looks about in utter confusion* Deac? What's going on?

Deac
02-26-2002, 01:32 PM
Rwos! DarkStarkiller here stole my powers and killed my brother Syrnl-whose good now! This isn't on!

DarkStarkiller: Prepare to share his fate...

*Deac is hoisted by an invisible hand. The bones in his body are slowly beginning to snap*

BattleDog
02-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Flax: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG! *He charges, taking DSK by surprise, he drops Deac*

Deac
02-27-2002, 03:03 PM
*Deac falls to the floor as DarkStarkiller truns to see more attackers*

DarkStarkiller: MORE GNATS TO SWOT! *He raises his blades, about to strike the party, when a staggering figure grabs the Starkiller sword and thrusts into DarkStarkiller's heart...

Syrnl.*

DarkStarkiller: What is this? Noooooooo!

Syrnl: Meet death, filth.

*Syrnl continues stabbing DarkStarkiller as he collapses. Both Syrnl and DSK are down*

DarkStarkiller: So many voices, so much power.

*DSK fades away. A two ravens and a hawk fly in. The Ravens take the Darkblades, one for this universe, another for ours. The hawk takes this universe's Starkiller sword. Deac's remains.

Deac rushes over to his dying brother*

Redwing
03-02-2002, 04:26 AM
*Rwos stands next to Deac* Who...is he?

Deac
03-02-2002, 02:56 PM
The patch of charred flesh is my evil double, Deac Darkstar, using our stolen powers he became the almost all powerful DarkStarkiller.
This is my brother Syrnl in my arms. He's finally returned to the family...

Syrnl: Deac... I'm sorry. Did you ever believe there was still good in me?

I hoped for it, brother. I didn't truly know you.

Syrnl: Another regret, but perhaps you were right... I did not truly know myself... or my son. Tell Orthos I'm sorry. I hope he can forgive me... and I hope you and father can... he's out there somewhere Deac... find him... brother...

*And the man that was Syrnl, to the Darkstar, and finally the brother of Deac, becomes one with the light. He is taken back to the burnt grave of the family home, destroyed in one of The Darkstar's rages, and buried with Deac's ancestors.
Now, Deac has gone back to the cantina, to mourn in his own way...*

(Basically, we're out of the alternate universe. For more info, see the Alternate Universe thread in RSRP)

BattleDog
03-02-2002, 05:39 PM
*As they leave Kyle sticks another bomb on the wall*

Dog: How do you hide all those weapons?

Kyle: I have a quantom sigularity in my pocket.

Dog: Oh.

*As the portal opens "Always look on the bright side of life" plays, then the bomb explodes*

Deac
03-05-2002, 01:59 PM
*Deac flys home to his house on Atredis, a temperate world of mountains in the mid-rim, known for it's lightsaber gems and swords. He goes to the ruins of his old family home, where his uncle is rebuilding the Talon family home. Syrnl is buried by their mother in the family graveyard. All too full from the Jedi purge.

Deac is orderedback to his Republic house on Tatooine. Thinking that action may come soon, he returns to the Cantina...

Redwing
03-08-2002, 12:42 AM
((OOS: Is this the end already? =/ awfully short for a Cantina RPG...))

*Rwos has also returned to the Cantina, wondering if Deac would happen to be there*

Deac
03-08-2002, 03:17 PM
(End... that was merely the Prologue. Things are going to hot up)

Hey Rwos! Glad to have you back. This is my favourite waiting table. My uncle's doing fine rebuilding the family home. I'm supposed to wait and see what happens here... I'm told something will come up...

Redwing
03-09-2002, 03:07 AM
(AH, kewl :D)

I've heard whispers, rumors, about someone or something coming to this planet. One of my friend's informants freaked out a few days ago, muttering about a shadow and a darkness falling over Tatooiine on its path to the heart of the galaxy...my friend asked him what he meant, and he took chalk and drew the coordinates to this very spot on the floor. Then he screamed that "they" were after him, and he had to get away before they found out he'd betrayed them---and then he jumped out the window---it was the twelfth story. He died, instantly.

That's why I'm here. I don't believe in coincidence, Starkiller...what brings you here?

Deac
03-09-2002, 03:02 PM
Orders... and I hiding out. One of my family's political enemies is trying to use that fact Syrnl's one fo us against us. My uncle's dealing with it in the senate. I've been told to "hide in case they send assassins"-hah.

This "Shadow" you speak of, is it to do with the force?

Redwing
03-09-2002, 11:05 PM
I don't know. The guy wouldn't stop babbling. That's basically all I understood.

I suppose by "heart of the galaxy" he meant Coruscant, unless it was a figurative "heart" or something...

Deac
03-10-2002, 12:57 PM
Or he might have meant the galactic core.... Tell me Rwos, he didn't mention from where this "Thing" was coming from?

BattleDog
03-11-2002, 03:58 PM
*A cloked figer enters*

Dog: Deac, we have recieved word that the Empire may have discovered a new super weapon. More powerful that even a Sun Crusher!

Redwing
03-13-2002, 02:11 AM
*Rwos is about to reply when Battledog enters*

[to Battledog:] "Discovered?" As in, not made?

Deac
03-14-2002, 01:07 PM
This is becoming more and more like the same thing, nameless darkness, superweapons the empire DIDN'T build, and a price on my head.

Any idea where this thing is?

Redwing
03-16-2002, 02:42 AM
*looks expectantly at Battledog*

BattleDog
03-16-2002, 04:15 PM
We intercepted a message from an Imperial scout ship in the deep core, the commander said they had found a powerful weapon, that they could crush the Republic, but that they couldn't get it woking.

Deac
03-17-2002, 11:50 AM
I have an idea how to get their. We get high ranking uniforms, and I impersonate Syrnl. They don't know about his redemption...or his death. We then get a look at this thing.

Your thoughts?

BattleDog
03-17-2002, 01:50 PM
I'm up for that, I'll get the boys together.

Deac
03-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Then, let us go, on another adventure!

[Guy in back of cantina#1: Wasn't the original purpose of this thread to stay in this cantina?

Yes, but people got bored stuck in here]

I have the uniforms. We need some Antimatter, *raises his hand, knowing Rwos will be shocked*, for this weapon. One milligram should do.

BattleDog
03-19-2002, 03:45 PM
Right, lets go!

Redwing
03-20-2002, 03:16 AM
*Rwos smirks at the words "they couldn't get it working"*

*sighs at Deac* Why must we use antimatter? *toys with his saber handle absentmindedly* I sense a darkness...I have a bad feeling about this. As if it were a trick or trap of some kind...

Deac
03-26-2002, 04:39 PM
Well, if we know it's a trap, we'll be extra careful. Besides, Deac ain't dying until Deac says so.

An antimatter may be the only way to destroy this thing. Don't ask me where I got it.

Redwing
04-09-2002, 04:53 AM
Where'd you g---oh. Nevermind then. Hey...we don't even know what this weapon is. How do you know antimatter would work?

Deac
04-09-2002, 04:33 PM
Because it would have to be made of antimatter or have it contained within such a strong magnetic field that...

Oh gods....

What if the weapon IS antimatter?!!!

Redwing
04-10-2002, 12:15 AM
Calm down, Deac. We don't even know if this weapon exists. And we don't know even on tiny detail about it besides the Remnant thinks it can wipe out the New Republic and it can't get it working anyway.

Deac
04-12-2002, 05:45 PM
What are we waiting for! There's an imperial shuttle in one of the docking bays. It's fairly ungaurded.

Let's go!

Redwing
04-13-2002, 05:48 AM
Okay...*follows Deac*

((OOS where the heck are the other Cantina'ers??))

Deac
04-13-2002, 06:30 PM
[They've disappeared. Remember Mosari? Or Bing? Or Tyrnyl (who'se name ryhmes with SYRNL) or the others even I can't remember. Just Deac and Rwos left.]

Redwing
04-14-2002, 06:18 AM
[Hmph. Perhaps we should do something to get them back. *begins scheming*]

BattleDog
04-14-2002, 06:55 PM
Hi guys, lets get on with it.

Admiral
04-15-2002, 01:15 AM
Waking up from his druken stupor in his ship, Odin heads for the cantina to find some good Corellian ale.

Looks around the Cantina, seeing that it is empty says to himself, free ale, yipee. Grabs the best bottle finds a comfy spot and begins to drink.

Getting bored with that, Grabs his sword, and starts using tables as pells. Then sees how well he can throw his lightsaber while being drunk.

(you just need to know how to have fun)

Wraith 8
04-15-2002, 09:15 AM
*Corzip is flying his battered Z-95 headhunter threw space when he gets this feeling of a familiar mind. He extends his feelings and feels the minds of Rwos and Deac. His friends.... he emediatly goes ofcourse and tries to find them*

Deac
04-18-2002, 05:21 PM
Hey! It's Odin! Where ya been? Still planning on getting drunk whilst we all have adventures?

And Corzip! Great to see you!!

[And they say advertising doesn't work....]

Admiral
04-18-2002, 11:22 PM
what do you mean planning, last time I was concious I was getting drunk.

I think I will do some cargo runs and make credits.

Redwing
04-21-2002, 07:37 AM
While drunk? *looks oddly at him*

((OOS: Hey Deac...should I bring the current all-RPG-encompassing Starkiller RSRP plotline in here? Or do you think it would just confuse people...))

Admiral
04-21-2002, 01:23 PM
dip.

I said I wasn't planning on getting drunk, but I already did that, Now I plan on going into space usually occupied by pirates to:

1.Pick a fight
2.Get some bounties
3.Take their ale.

Redwing
04-21-2002, 09:32 PM
You're definitely drunk.

[okay, now where the heck is everyone ELSE :D]

Admiral
04-21-2002, 10:43 PM
exactly.

Deac
04-25-2002, 04:34 PM
[Ah...let's leave Starkiller out of this. You can have too much of a not-so good thing]

Right... are we going to sit here drinking or destroy the imperial superweapon. Or, we could do some thing new and just forward the superweapon stuff to Command.

Admiral
04-25-2002, 10:23 PM
what do you think I have been doing.

(Funny that you haven't wanted to go into pirate infested territory)

Redwing
04-26-2002, 03:17 AM
[OOS: Yeah, and besides it wouldn't make much sense here, you'd have to read the other RPGs for it to work :D

BTW go to RSRP now, ...it is complete ;) /OOS]

I'm bored. I say we go destroy it. *laughs at the looks on their faces* Well, can you think of anything better to do?

Deac
04-26-2002, 05:06 PM
[OOS: I already did...Darkstar! Syrnl will be having words with you, and his evil daughter Relethat will be mad!]

Nope! To the shuttle bay!

*Screen swirls with colour and Deac's face moves towards the screen and then back*

Redwing
04-27-2002, 04:22 AM
[OOS: That was lame...Deac Batkiller :p ;)

And about RSRP...I think I'd better explain a few things about what I did...nuances that you might need to know...but do you want me to explain? I haven't explained a thing so far, and it's going alright :D]

*follows Deac out of the cantina to the shuttle bay*

Deac
04-27-2002, 12:23 PM
[Explain if you wish. It might be helpful]

*The party arrive at the shuttlebay...they are going ot have to distract the guards*

Admiral
04-27-2002, 10:35 PM
finds a bottle of Corellian ale.

BattleDog
04-28-2002, 06:47 PM
Isn't DarkStar dead?

Redwing
04-28-2002, 08:01 PM
[Ehe...not exactly :D In the RSRP (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=101) Starkiller threads, he/it managed to possess Rwos :D]

*Rwos pauses* Eh...is Odin coming?

Admiral
04-29-2002, 04:00 PM
depends what are you doing. I passed out there for a little while, the power of the Ale overwhelmed me.

Deac
04-29-2002, 04:39 PM
Odin, we're going to destroy a strange superweapon the Imps have but didn't build...

*Tries to lie to make him come along*

And I've heard it's first target is the planet Bu dwy zer, the galaxy's chief producer of all alcohol. Do you really want the empire to destroy that?

Cmdr. Cracken
04-29-2002, 07:20 PM
*Disturbance in the Force*

[oos yes this will be cool, no, i'm not gonna be evil. Ever hear "The Ends Justify the means"? that's what I'm about..../oos ]

*A cloaked man walks up behind the group*
You need not that ale.

Odin: I need not this ale..... wha.. hey, stop that!

*The cloaked figure smiles, and turn to the guards... guarding the Shuttle*
You guys are good, but you are not Jedi yet.

*The cloaked figure calmly walks up the the guard...*
You will leave this shuttle to me.
Guard: What?

You will leave this shuttle to me.
Guard:.... i will leave this shuttle... to... you....
*points to the guards*

You all need to go to sleep.
Guards:we all need .... to... sleep.. *yawn*
*The guards now fall to the floor, tired, and wery. Cracken smiles, and begins to wlak up the ramp. He turns*

Well, are you coming?

Redwing
05-01-2002, 02:33 AM
*Rwos stares, then laughs* Impressive.

So this is the power of the Force.

Deac
05-01-2002, 04:44 PM
By all means, fellow Jedi. I'm Deac Starkiller, became a Jedi after an imperial experiment was done on me. Pumped full of midi-chlorians...etc...

Who are you?

Admiral
05-01-2002, 05:47 PM
Deac um, I make my own stuff so if the planet is destroyed then me gets money for selling MEAD

begins mumbling "delecious mead" over and over again

Will I be payed for this adventure.

Unknown Jedi now enters and interupts

You do that again Jedi, you will see why I am named Odin

The sky suddenly becomes cloudy, lightning is heard in the distance, a cold wind blows down street in front of the alley

[oos yes it is me changing the weather and not a sudden storm]

Let me introduce myself. I am Odin, leader of the Einherjiar, I can control the force although I have no formal training. I love Ale, and MEAD wonderful mead. I am an expert with a lightsaber, and traditional swords pats the sword on his belt. Through years of practive I'm an expert shot. Prefering to act as a sniper. In other words I'm very dangerous, and did I mention I like to drink.

Deac, is this on a planet, or in space, that use my ship I think I fixed the cloaking device.

If you agree meet me on pad 345 in an hour. For those slow that is pad 345 where my ship is docked. Or is it 354 um no definetly 345.

Bye

leaves cantina

Cmdr. Cracken
05-01-2002, 06:11 PM
Deac Starkiller, I've heard of you. Unlike yourself, I'm am a natural Force initiate, once a Hand of the Emperor himself. I've been trained in the Dark Side, and the ancient Sith Arts and wish not your Light Side, and it's holiness. It would be... diminishing. Though i mean you no harm. I have personal buisness against the Empire.

[oss: Minor Edit, thanx Admiral, for pointing out my error. Sith are cool. :))]

Admiral
05-01-2002, 08:10 PM
[oos: Don't you mean a True sith, since the Jedi use the light side and the sith use the dark side. Also if you don't see me post don't worry I work after school so Tues, and Fridays I won't be around, so if you get in a jam on one of those days I won't be around to save your ass.]

Deac
05-02-2002, 05:00 PM
Where you involved in the project that made me?

Anyway, we have to go to the deep core... onto the shuttle everyone...

Cmdr. Cracken
05-02-2002, 05:49 PM
*walking to the cockpit of the shuttle, Cracken waves his hand, and the shuttle systems come to life, sitting down, in the pilot's chair, Deac sits in the co-pilots, and starts preflight checks*

No, I was unaware of many of the Emperor's projects. I was found when i was little, just a small child, on one of the planet's that was to be cleansed of the Jedi during the Purge. Vader saw my potential, and brought me before the Emperor, who trained me in the Sith and the Dark Side of the Force. He kept me in line and from waving from his leashe by keeping my family interned and in prison. After the Emperor's death at Endor, his last orders in a death Communication was to kill a political prisoners. My family was in the list. I seek revenge, not any direct aid to any rebellion.

Deac
05-03-2002, 04:10 PM
*Keys in launch command*

You, know, revenge got my like this. I joined the Rebels after the Empire butchered my family. I tried to assissinate the General who commanded the assault, an idiot named Deyes [Hehehehehe!], got captured and pumped full of midi-chlorians. Part of me hates the change.

Redwing
05-04-2002, 01:56 AM
((OOS: Actually, the midichlorians would die if there was no Force-sensitive tissues in your body to continue producing them...of course those could have been added as well :D))

I am helping this "rebellion" because I am Deac's friend. I am not...from here...I have no personal stake in this.

Cmdr. Cracken
05-04-2002, 12:10 PM
*The shuttle lifts off, and makes a path out of system, Imperial TIE Fighters are on it's tail, but the Force is srtong, and Cracken navigates the course and escapes to Hyperspace.......*

Admiral
05-05-2002, 02:01 AM
Gets the feeling of being forgottened.

Cmdr. Cracken
05-05-2002, 03:16 AM
*The shuttle suddenly drop out of Hyperspace, and the crew looks at Cracken questioningly, lightsaber and blasters close at thier hands.*

Cracken: I'm getting to my ship. *points out the view window*
*The crew looks, and are in awe. A Imperial Star Destroyer, Mark II class, floats in the abyss of space.*

Cracken: WE'll take that to where we're going. I thought it might be useful.

Deac
05-05-2002, 12:18 PM
Man! I haven't been on one of those since we stole one for a dare back in cantina part 2!

Redwing
05-05-2002, 04:58 PM
Hey...did we forget Odin?

Cmdr. Cracken
05-05-2002, 09:21 PM
We'll pick him up on the way. That base will be no match for our firepower.

*the shuttle lands in the Star Destroyer's shuttle bay. Stormtroopers line the bay, officers standing at attention, as Cracken exits the ship, the captian is standing at the end of the ramp.*

Kirda: My lord, the state rooms are prepared, and we are functioning at 100%. orders?

Cracken: Jump back into the system and send a recovery team for Odin. They mearly need to guide him.

*Cracken turns to the astonished crew*
My ship is your ship. *waves to the officers* they will escort you to your state rooms, and give you a tour of the ship. I wil be in my meditation chamber.
*Cracken walks off, and the Stormtroopers file out.*

Admiral
05-05-2002, 10:35 PM
Climbs into ship, opens secure line to the Einherjiar

Comm Officer: Odin sir, we were getting worried Frigga almost sent a team after you.

Don't worry, I can handle myself. Put Vidar on the line.

Comm Officer: Yes sir, one moment

Vidar:How are you?

Good. A problem has arisen; an unforseen player has distrubed our plans. I will continue monitoring them and see if they are the ones who we seek.

Vidar:Ragnorak is not far off, will we be ready?

I know, the nords told me, causing this journey.

Vidar: If they are not the ones needed the universe is doomed

I must go, I feel a disturbance here, Deac and the others are returning.

Vidar:Fare thee well.

turns off the Comm

Deac
05-06-2002, 12:45 PM
*Deac is very uncomfortable about being around stormtroopers*

Are these ALL renegades?

Rwos...be on your guard. I'm beginning not to trust this man...

Cmdr. Cracken
05-07-2002, 08:24 PM
When the Empire lost at Endor, i was in command of a large battle group of Star Destroyers. When Endor happend, many of them split to re-enforce Coruscant, the few that remained i ordered to split off and go into hiding, only to re-appear at my command. There are about 2 more Star Destroyers at my command, waiting for my orders. These men are loyal to me, and will obey my command. have no need for you weapons here.

Deac
05-08-2002, 05:07 PM
So why, then, are you out to destroy this superweapon. And why do you need us? There are plenty of rebel agents you could use to help you...

Cmdr. Cracken
05-08-2002, 05:23 PM
because like Skywalker, you have much untapped power.
*Deac and Cracken now walk alone in a hallway in the Star Destroyer. The cold click of Cracken's boots filled thge hallway with sound*
You need formal training, which i could provide. The Dark Side is more powerful than you can imagine. The choice is yours, of course, and if you wish, i could deliver you to Skywalker at the end of this mission, if you so wish.

Deac
05-09-2002, 05:39 PM
I don't need training. I have had so many powers over the years... you know Lord Darkstar? He's my evil brother. We both become the mortal hosts of avatars of good and evil. You wouldn't believe what I've been through...but then...in truth...I've dedicated my life to destroying people like you...Sith.

Cmdr. Cracken
05-09-2002, 05:48 PM
*Cracken smiled* haha, you still don't realize... *Cracken's Comlink chirpped*

Com:Sir, we are dropping out of lightspeed. We are launching the team for escort. Base defenses will be neutralized.

Cracken: I must go to the bridge, you may make use of the ship.

*Cracken hurried off to the Bridge, leaving Deac wondering.*

Admiral
05-09-2002, 09:15 PM
waits for the escort [I better not be waiting at my ship while you go blow up stuff]

Redwing
05-10-2002, 01:38 AM
*walks up behind Deac*

So what do you make of this...

Deac
05-11-2002, 05:59 PM
I have no idea what to make of this. Every instinct tells me something is wrong...

Admiral
05-12-2002, 12:25 AM
Finally gets on the ship, and immediatly scares the hell out of Deak.

So what do you feel is wrong?

Kuuki
05-12-2002, 11:32 AM
i have an idea for this thread...
how bout try to make it a pre-qual to Ominesent Chaos?
but before cracken starts his 400yrs as Emperior...

*In the Imperial Throne Room on the planet that is currently developing the Imperial SuperWeapon, the New Emperior, awaits.

He feels in the force that there are meny distrubences, including of which dark side is allying with light side...

The Emperior grins at this, knowing who's going to arrive soon, thinking they can deminish the defences of this base.
The Emperior laughs at their pity attempt that they will make

The Emperior fore-sought the battle before it started and foresaw the outcome...*

Deac
05-12-2002, 05:47 PM
[OOS: Omnipresent Chaos is a fun thread based eniterly on godmoding. This is meant to be a serious thread, so it can't link to Omnipresent Chaos. And the emperor is dead at this stage.
And PLEASE! DEAC IS SPELT D E A C, when will people learn! ]

What I feel is wrong... we here of a superweapon in the deep core. Then, a rouge Imp warlord shows up who just seems to want us specifically to help him destroy it and I don't know why. Something reeks rotten...

Redwing
05-13-2002, 02:21 AM
((OOS: Nonononono!! I have avoided Omnipresent Chaos because I'd nitpick so much that my head would explode :D this thread is COMPLETELY different :p

In other words, what Deac said. ;)))

Do you think...he wants to gain the weapon for himself?

Deac
05-13-2002, 05:28 PM
You could be right. I think we should plan for a contingency, just in case.

Kuuki
05-13-2002, 06:00 PM
damn that blows my idea right out of the water... :rolleyes:

but i thought there was a new emperior the rose after palpatine?

Admiral
05-13-2002, 08:30 PM
[oos: where in the world did you get that info from, and no there isn't a new emperor, oh and Deac I did that on purpose for leaving me behind]

If there is a conspriacy I kill him, if there isn't I kill the stormies that look at me wrong.

And I think he is, but I like the Star destroyer, if he turns maybe I'll take it.

Redwing
05-14-2002, 02:57 AM
You go ahead and do that. But what if he turns and we're stuck here on his ship?

Kuuki
05-14-2002, 08:36 PM
Emperior: "To hell with it! im not really here!"

*Throws self down reactor shaft...*

Admiral
05-16-2002, 09:46 PM
You worry to much, and are we there yet.

Deac
05-17-2002, 03:48 PM
We can handle that, Rwos. Remember the time we tried to capture the ISD and got imprisoned in the Imperial Mind Matrix?

Redwing
05-19-2002, 07:50 PM
*puts hands up* Hey, I guess if we can handle Jar Jar clones and a pack of dark Jedi, we can handle anything. *rolls eyes a little*

Cmdr. Cracken
05-20-2002, 06:36 PM
*On the Bridge of teh Star Destroyer, Cracken is watching a monitor, headphones on, listening intently to the conversation. He nods to the officer, and hands him the head set.

He walks off the bridge, and heads to there location*

BattleDog
05-21-2002, 07:32 PM
*At this point Taklin Flax and Kyle Katarn enter, having previosly been sparring, on the range and getting drunk.*

Flax: Hay Deac, any idea where the Captain keeps his Wirren's Reserve?

Deac: Kyle, why are you hear?

Kyle: Bored *shrug*, heard we were going to an Imperial base.

Deac: Ok.

Flax: Where's the Wisky!

Admiral
05-22-2002, 03:27 PM
[oos: which character are you, (each of us use only one)]

Deac
05-22-2002, 04:53 PM
*Deac enters his quarters and sees something he's wanted for a long time: Imperial Boots. Nothing sounds cooler than these on deckplating. He puts them on and goes to the bridge, loving the sound of his own footsteps.

He'd never been accepted as a starship commander. Now he was going to try it.*

Helm, has the Commander given orders for you to take us out?

BattleDog
05-22-2002, 06:12 PM
OOS: I'm Flax, Kyle pops in as comic relief every now and then, he'll also pop up when we need some fire power. Take it as given that he's here. He'll kill the odd trooper, drop the odd bomb, start the odd brawl.

*While Deac is playing bridge commander our heros are sat in one the rec rooms.*

Flax: I'm getting kinda worried about Deac, did you see his boots?

Redwing
05-22-2002, 10:43 PM
*Rwos stands to the side behind Deac, posing as his "pet bounty hunter". These people must have heard of Vader and Fett, since they accepted his explanation without arguments. He certainly looked picturesque enough to pass for a bounty hunter*

Deac
05-23-2002, 05:42 PM
Helmsman: Sir, you have been granted command under Cracken.

Very well then, signal the fleet and order their depature. We'll plan for strategies en route.

Helm: Sir, you are allowed to take the chair.

*Deac turns and sees the captain's chair. Something he'd wanted for all his life. His father had trained in the old republic academy. Deac had become a soldier to gain experience before entering officer corps. Now he was going to have a ship, at least for a short time. It wasn't like it was really Imperial.

Still, Deac feels slightly uneasy as he sits down.*

Cmdr. Cracken
05-23-2002, 05:46 PM
*Deep in his iner sanctum, in his meditation chamber,

Cracken, Dark Lord of the Sith... smiled.

He WAS a and imperial admiral, but he never revealed what kind. The Imperials made all sorts of different classifications, the highest being Grand Admiral, like Thrawn. Thrawn... brilliance and genius in one man.

but Cracken was different. he was a Sith.

And the Sith always win. The Imperial Grand Admiral smiled.*

BattleDog
05-23-2002, 07:26 PM
*Flax has decided to get in on the act.*

*The lift door opens, revealing General Taklin Flax in the Day uniform of Republic Fighter Command. (Think origional X-Wing, with laced combat boots.)*

Flax: Sir, I would like to stall our departure, In a few hours I can have Red Squadron here, we may need the X-Wings sir. I can also have another fighter ferryed here for yourself and one for your bounty Hunter. *Flax makes a show of sneering.*

Admiral
05-24-2002, 12:00 AM
While Deac is away getting into somekind of trouble. Odin begins to pok around Cracken's ship. Mutter's to self "hyperdrive generator, stormtropper barracks, damn can't find the dumb mess hall for some wonderful ale."

Cmdr. Cracken
05-24-2002, 12:39 AM
*The swoosh of the lift door opens*
Helm, belay that order. We don't need those X-Wings, as fine fighters they are, our TIE Defenders can take anything the enemy can throw at us.

*Cracken now was in his Imperial Uniform, the Traditional Admiral uniform. Cracken hated it, but had to keep up apperances as a regular admiral. the only addition to it was a long flowing black cloak, a symbol of his Sith and Dark Jedi heritage. a glimmer showed a bent lightsaber... a lightfoil, as the old knight used to call them.

That type of saber used an old out dated form of lightsaber technique, which was aimed solely for defeating other saberists. Darth Tyranus used it, to much effectivness against Kenobi and his apprentice, and Master Yoda during the battle of Geonosis. It was out dated, as the new ones were used primarily to block blaster fire, but it was leathal, and not to be underestimated.*

In fact, i have enouggh for two extra. you, and your bounty hunter, deac.
*Cracken gave a smile that could make a Wookie shiver*

Redwing
05-24-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken
And the Sith always win. The Imperial Grand Admiral smiled.*

((OOS: :D))

*Rwos keeps his face expressionless...something easier to do when you have a beak in a roomful of humans. He notices the warlord's lightfoil. He recognizes it as a lightsword of some kind, though he does not have enough experience with the weapons here to recognize the unfamiliar type. He carries his own lightsword...a kind quite different in technology then the kind created here, but effective nonetheless*

*Rwos surprises Cracken by speaking to him directly* I have no experience with piloting a TIE series fighter...my lord.

Cmdr. Cracken
05-24-2002, 09:47 AM
*Cracken frowned at the Bounty Hunter. like most imperials, he did not aproove of thier trade, however, they had thier uses.

sometimes.

He nodded at his helm, and a shift in the decks indicated the shift to lightspeed. The blue swirl of hyperspace could bee seen through the view ports*

if you are a good enough Bounty Hunter, you should be able to pilot any ship that you come across. a man of your calibur.... anyway, we do have simulators if you "need" them.

((OOS: Now i question your abilities... heheh...........:D))

Wraith 8
05-24-2002, 11:09 AM
((OOS: im not messing in your story here.. im just watching around in the shadows and all. :D))

*The young Lieutenant Atex Dinn, was watching the people from his station and the back of the bridge. he saw the Sith talking to the other 2 people. he tried to listen what they said.*

Deac
05-24-2002, 04:04 PM
I have no need for those curved sabers, Cracken. I have two of mine own. *Flashes sabers*. And I don't wish to pilot Imperial Fighters.

*Sits in chair*

I'd rather have one of these, this time. After all, I am Lord Darkstar's next of kin, technically *Twitches oddly*.

Cmdr. Cracken
05-24-2002, 04:42 PM
*Cracken sighed. If you can't negotiate, appease. within reason.
He noticed the twitch in Deac. yes... all was going according to HIS design..**

Our comm can broadcast a signal though and in hyperspace. place you call. *he looked at the General*
have the X-Wings meet us at the designated target zone.
*Cracken walked to the viewport. the blue swirl of hyperspace whirled around them*
You know, the last Duel Lightsaberist was the Senior Skywalker before his turn.
*He turned to face Deac*
even he couldn't defeat Darth Tyranus.

Kuuki
05-25-2002, 04:46 PM
okay ill try to be some officers or whatever

Officer to Cracken: "Sir! Arrival to check point will be in appox 5 hours." *salutes, walks off*

Deac
05-25-2002, 05:41 PM
Yoda could with ONE of these. I don't accept blades from strangers.

Redwing
05-25-2002, 06:13 PM
((OOS: More like "gargoyle of your calibre" :D))

*Rwos considers telling Cracken that he had his own personal fighter hidden away waiting for him to call it to him with his beacon, but decides against it when Deac also refuses to pilot. He could tell the Grand Admiral was overconfident, but that didn't make him any less dangerous. And from what he'd heard about the Sith since arriving in this dimension, it would be wiser to hang around as backup in case Deac needed it.*

Cmdr. Cracken
05-26-2002, 02:06 AM
I wasn't offering my blade, i was offering a TIE Defender. *sigh*

BattleDog
05-26-2002, 05:33 PM
*At the sight of the dark billowing cloek Flax almost reached inside his jacket for his own saber.*

Flax: I've sent the signal, the fighters will meet us at the rondayvow point.

*Flax frowned, Deac didn't look quite right, he looked kinda tired, there were bags under his eyes.

Cmdr. Cracken
05-26-2002, 11:30 PM
Good, we'll meet in the briefing room in 4 hours.

*Cracken walked out of the bridge, and the hiss of turbolift dorrs was heard opening and closing. He smiled.*

Admiral
05-27-2002, 02:38 AM
*after finding the much prise Corellian Ale, Odin begins to drink most of the contents. Wondering were Deac is, Odin stumbles to the bridge catching the last parts of the conversation*

Jerks you forgot about me, but no worry I have my own ship. That sith is really starting to get on my nerves. Maybe I shoud....well after the mission I'll consider it.

*touches a remote, gets a confirmation*

All right insurance is a go. Now to find the conference room.

Deac
05-27-2002, 03:39 PM
*Deac does little but stare at the bridge. All falls before him. No wonder Syrnl loved this.*

BattleDog
05-27-2002, 04:58 PM
*Flax is now getty seriosly worried about Deac. The young man is giving off a lot of negative emotion.*

Redwing
05-27-2002, 08:45 PM
*Rwos looks worridley at Deac*

Admiral
05-27-2002, 09:08 PM
*Getting tired of the nonesense spouted by Deac, Odin slaps him upside the head, seeing if that would get him out of his state*

Deac
05-28-2002, 03:30 PM
*Deac jerks suddenly*

Where the hell am I? I remember entering my quarters.... am I in command?

Admiral
05-28-2002, 06:22 PM
see a hit in the head cures anything.

BattleDog
05-28-2002, 06:44 PM
*Flax grabs Deac then heads to the ready room.*

*Flax waves his hand and a force feeled shimers to life around our heros.*

Flax: They can't hear us now. That Admiral is pure Sith! He wants you Deac you need to get off the ship. I didn't just send for a squad of fighters, there's a whole fleet of Republic ships waiting for us.

*Flax sighed*

Flax: Deac, we drop back to real space in a few minutes. I'll handle the Sith, you go after that super weapon.

*Flax shakes Deac's hand and then leaves to find the Admiral*

*Flax found the Admiral in his quarters meditating*

Flax: Turn thee Admiral and look apon thy doom!

Cmdr. Cracken
05-28-2002, 06:56 PM
*The Star Destroyer fell out of Hyperspace, only to be greeted by a horde of New Republic ships. The battle started, and 3 new Star Destroyers hypered in. Cracken always prepared. Fighters launched from the belly of the beasts, and started attacking the fighter screens. The superior TIE Defenders started to elimenate the Republic flight groups, while the Star Destroyers fired salvo after salvo of turbolasters and missiles into the Republic ships, all the while taking return fire.*

*Cracken is at the end of the hall, Flax at the other end*

What you don't realize, i have FOUND this superweapon, and it's already under my control.
*He ignights his lightfoil, and salutes Flax*
May the Force be with you....
*He dashes toward Flax, The Duel is on!!*

Redwing
05-29-2002, 12:58 AM
*Rwos hears the Grand Admiral's pronunciation* So it's too late already. Deac! We need to go after the Grand Admiral---it's the only way of finding out where this superweapon is! *Rwos ignites his blue lightsword*

Deac
05-29-2002, 03:24 PM
Your control of my mind was good, but not good enough. My dream can wait...

*Deac removes the imperial boots, and throws them to the floor and burns them away with a blaster bolt. He then ignites his twin sabers.*

And I know you were there. You created me...now I will destroy you...

Cmdr. Cracken
05-29-2002, 07:58 PM
*Realizing he's now Three VS One, he stops, Deac flies by him, surprised, and trips and falls. He then fires a stream of lightning at Flax, disabling him from fighting. Flax now lies on the floor, barely breathing. Rwos charges, only to be met by a similar fate. Both are flung against the wall, knocked unconsious. ((OOS NOT DEAD)) Deac get's up, and see's his friends.*

Good, i feel the rage. use it. Come, strike me down, and your journey to the dark side will be complete..... you were never told who your "father" was, were you....?

((Pre battle dialog, Deac, get in here....))

Redwing
05-30-2002, 03:55 AM
*Rwos gasps as he struggles to keep consciousness. He's been hit with much worse before---even been dismembered---and survived, but full-power Sith lightning was a different experience altogether. He'd felt as if his life was being sucked from him. His innate regeneration factor was having trouble compensating for this...

This is no time for reflecting...pull yourself together, Rwos...

Deac
05-30-2002, 06:44 PM
My father was butchered in an attack by the Empire on our ancestral home.
The only part of my life was to make my a jedi. You wanted me to be your ultimate weapon. But I will destroy you. You will regret you ever hit the red button!

Cmdr. Cracken
05-31-2002, 11:18 AM
NO deac.... I AM you "father".

You are an near perfect genetic replica of me. The Emperor's pet project. To create a clone that could wield the Force. Join me, as the EMperor intended.

Deac
05-31-2002, 07:23 PM
[Well, you've just completly gone against Deac's life history...]

*Deac adopts a calm demeanor. He knows the truth*

That cannot be true. I remember life before the "experiment". My childhood photo's are exactly the same. And my father's dead. He's lying in the family crypt, next to Lord Syrnl. You are messing with a family with a proud history.

You are a liar, and a poor one. Death shall claim you.

Cmdr. Cracken
06-01-2002, 12:19 AM
Then so be it. Jedi.

*Cracken ignights his lightfoil, and starts his attack. slash, thrust, parry, block, counter attack, the two seemed evenly matched. Deac's swordsmanship was excellent, but Cracken was holding back. Didn't want to kill the boy so soon, he wanted to have his fun.
Deac then ignighted his second saber, and came at Cracken. Using expert skill, Cracken precisly cleaved Deac's second saber in two, leaving nothing but a somldering hilt. Deac, surprised, backed off for a second, to reagin his composure, and resumed.
The duel spanded the entire hall way, and broke out into a hanger bay. Outside, the fighter battle could be seen, each side taking fire, yet the TIE Defenders were winning.*

You're not bad, but you have much to learn, young one.

*Cracken came at Deac with surprising speed and fury. Deac was barely able to keep up with the Sith, and recieved a sizeable wound on his leg*

The Dark Side is powerful. Join me, it's the only way to save you and your friends!

Redwing
06-01-2002, 01:35 AM
*Rwos struggles up and manages to make it into the hangar bay. He raises his hand and forces himself to draw up strength. He manages to produce a ball of glowing red light, and sends it flying at Cracken, who, unable to sense this otherdimensional energy through the Force, gets hit in the back with it and pushed over Deac and firmly into the durasteel wall*

You know, Sith...the nice thing...about the light side...is that you have friends.

*Rwos forces himself to stand upright, still mentally recovering from his first dose of Sith lightning* You can't fight us both. *Cracken sends another bolt of lightning at him; Rwos instinctively deflects it with his saber and is surprised to see that it worked*

Admiral
06-01-2002, 03:59 PM
Stumbles into to the fight, and begins to wonder what the hell had happen. Seeing Rwos get thrown against the wall, Odin backs up and proceedes to get around the sith. Turning around Odin faces 20 stromtroopers with blasters already pointed at him. Laughing, Odin unsheathes his two swords. His eyes glass over and it appears as if lighting was in them.

The stormtroopers begin to fire, but before the know it, one sword was thrown through two of the bewlider soldiers. Moving the sword into a standard guard Odin rolls removes the foot of one stormtrooper the arm of another, and sliced a third in two. Odin the quickly dispatches the rest of the stormies.

Getting behind the sith just as Rwos use his energy ball Odin says "Sith you have 2 minutes before your ship is destroyed (oos: remember when I stumbled around his engines, me plant explosives)." Cracken is surprised by this and suddenly charges Odin. Throwing a hidden dagger Odin cuts Cracken hand causing him to drop his lightfoil. Beig outnumbered heavily Cracken makes a tatical reatreat.

"Rwos get Deac, I'll take the other one, we go now to my ship before this one explodes, or cracken returens"

BattleDog
06-01-2002, 07:27 PM
*Flax alows himself to be fully imersed in the force.*

Flax: Cracken, your time has come. *Flax ignited his saber.*

*Flax lunged at Cracken, slashing and stabing.*

Flax: As you can see Cracken I am no mean swordsman myself.*

*Flax Slashes, then pivots on his heal 180 and stabs backwards.*

*Cracken curses.*

*As Flax comes back around he sees the stab wound passing though Cracken's left flank.*

Cracken: Pain merly makes me stronger!

Flax: You'll need to be alot stronger to beat me!

*Flax makes a one handed slash, slipping under Cracken's gaurd , then reverses it, cutting identical marks on each cheak.*

*Flax force flips over Cracken, then they are just a blur of motion.*

*Suddenly Flax feals the burning pain in his chest as Cracken's foil passes though his heart. He smiles, his arm comes around under crackens foil and bisects the Sith at mid section. Flax extends his other arm towards Deac, a single bolt of white lightening hits Deac square in the chest, raising him off the ground, then Taklin Flax is no more.*

*Deac drifts slowly to the ground, stuned but not injured*

*Deac hears a voice* Run, Deac, Run! Oh and pick up my Saber will you.

Cmdr. Cracken
06-01-2002, 08:55 PM
*One th bridge of teh Star Destroyer, Admiral Kirda stands, commanding the space battle. An officer comes up to him*

Sir, our driods report that Cracken was killed.
Kirda: .... Abandon ship. initiate the self destruct on a 5 minute timer, regroup at the designated co-ordinates.
Sir!

*Down in the hanger, warning klaxxons go off, and an automated voice comes over the loudspeakers*
Warning, all hands, abandon ship, i repeat all hands abandon ship. 5 minutes until self desrtuct. Have a nice day.

*Cracken is seen, smiling*
And now you pitiful Republic will perish.... i will become more powe...r... fu...l.....
*Cracken collapsed, his dying breath. Cracken, Lord of teh Sith, dies.... but always Two there are......*

Redwing
06-01-2002, 08:57 PM
*Rwos flies over to Deac and catches him before he hits the ground*

Deac! Deac? Are you okay?

((OOS: Hey BattleDog...I think you broke a rule there when you killed Cracken before waiting for him to reply...I think...

EDIT: Never mind...didn't see Crackman's post above :D))

Deac
06-02-2002, 03:56 PM
*Deac grabs Flax's Saber. It seems it is entrusted to him. He turns to the dead Sith*

You had something powerful, but not what I wanted in life.

*The party runs to the deserted bridge.*

Go. I'm going to smash this thing into the superweapon, whatever it is.

See you back at the Cantina...

BattleDog
06-02-2002, 07:13 PM
(OOS: Did I brake a rule, eh done now. It wasn't really going any where and I wanted to go out with a bang.)

Redwing
06-02-2002, 07:26 PM
Deac, wait! Do we even know where the superweapon is?

Cmdr. Cracken
06-02-2002, 08:34 PM
((OOS: AND THE THING WILL EXPLODE IN now FOUR MINUTES))
*Warning Klaxxons continued to scream loudly, red lighhts flashing all around. Imperial Troops can be seen maing a run for escape pods, un launched TIE Defenders, anything Hyperspace capable*

*Meanwhile...........

IN an unknown location in the galaxy, a large Star Destroyer is seen floating in the vacumme of space. A Super Star Destroyer, the "Titan". Inside, technician's and medical officers work furiously around one bacta tube, containing a lifeless body. Suddenly, thier equipment goes crazy, beeping and warning lights flashing. The man inside, opens his eyes, and starts clawing at the tubes that restrain him. Panic. Not good. The Doctors try tp tranqualize him, but it's in vain. The Man rips of his breathing mask and starts pounding the glass. It shatters, and he falls to the ground. Gasping for air, teh doctors attempt to help him, but he waves them away. strangly, the permit the request, and back off. An Officer brings the man's garments.

An Imperial Grand Admiral's white uniform, and a black flowing cloak. Tucked inside them, is a lightfoil.

A Jedi Weapon.

Standing, naked, he grabs his cloths, and start to dress.*
*Looking at the head doctor*

Unknown man: I can assume that's the only clone you were able to produce?

Hojo: Yes, my lord, the only success.
Unknown man: Destroy all of this, the cloning vat, and convert this space to a medical facility for the injured.
Hojo: yes, my lord.
*Hojo nods to the technicians, and they begin dismantaling the equipment. The stranger has finished dressgin, and now walks to the bridge. An Evil Aura can be felt.
Cracken, Dark Lord of the Sith, returns.

At the bridge, his Admiral approaches*

Tojo: Destination?
Cracken: you know where, make it so.
Tojo: Yes my lord.
*Tojo nods to the helm, and the hyperspace engines engage.*
((OOS: This is valid, guys. the Emperor did this in the canon, but was only able to do it like once.))

BattleDog
06-02-2002, 08:35 PM
*The Ghost of Falx apears*

Flax: Jeez! It's that big hulking, Mat Black thing the SD had been docked to for the last 20 miutes!

You'd think once a guy made the ultimate sacrifice he could get some peace!

Cmdr. Cracken
06-02-2002, 09:05 PM
((OOS: MAJOR ERROR BATTLE. The Super weapon location is known only by Cracken and Tojo. Even Kirda, his Admiral on the SD that Deac is on doesn't even know where it is, all he knows is a rendevoux point somewhere, where he'll get instructions.))

THE ABOVE IS IMPORTANT

Admiral
06-02-2002, 10:59 PM
Odin retrieves his ship from the doomed ship's Hanger. Using telepathy Odin tells Deac. Seek me when you fill that you aready for an adventure that you couldn't imagine. You know where I'll be.

Odin's ship suddenly vanishes from sight.

Deac
06-03-2002, 04:51 PM
Wait... I thought this is where the weapon was. Damn.

To the escape pods

*The rest of the party have already found one. Deac runs to make it, but is too late. The pod auto-launches*

"60 seconds"

Screw that!

*Deac turns and heads for the computer core. It's his only chance.*

Redwing
06-04-2002, 10:43 PM
*With only seconds to spare, Termand Rwos takes his fighter from its hiding place in the hangar. He doesn't notice Deac's absence from the escape pods*

Deac
06-05-2002, 03:28 PM
*Deac bursts into the computer core, only to be greeted by a Reborn Jedi. One of the last ones*

Screw this! I don't have time for you!

*The reborn expects a lightsaber swing, and prepares to block. He does not prepare for the saber to be thrown at his feet, slicing his section of gantry away.

Deac approaches the computer core and begins to widly hack at it*

Computer : Tennnnn...Niiiiiiiine....Eight...Sevvvvven.....Sii iiiix.....Fiiivvve...

BattleDog
06-05-2002, 07:23 PM
*Flax apears again*

Flax: Deac, since I'm now your live-in spirit guide (in your head) I gues we're going to be spending some time together. That Saber of mine is something rather special. Its varible length, (any length to within a centemetre), it has varible power and damage settings, the pummle is waighted so its easy to use one handed and its that nifty silver colour.

As to our current situation I suggest you use force speed and head to Cracken's personal shuttle bay.

Redwing
06-05-2002, 10:31 PM
*Rwos, outside, radios the Alliance's comm frequency*

Move your fleet away from the command ship! Repeat, move your fleet away from the command ship! It's gonna self-destruct!

Deac
06-07-2002, 03:28 PM
Flax? Well, I guess its nice to have you back. I don't need to run....

Computer: Fiiiive....fourrrrrrr.....threeeee....twooooo...on- Commmmputer Coooooore offffliiiiine....allllll funnnnnctionsssss sssssusssspendddddeddd....

*Deac runs to the shuttle bay, feeling himself get lighter as the grav field begins to fade. Good thing is, there's several days of air.*

Redwing
06-08-2002, 12:08 AM
*Rwos, at a safe distance, watched the panicked movements of the small Rebel ships trying to get away from the larger Star Destroyer before it could explode. Unfortunately, it was too late for most of them. They were too close to get away in time. Rwos' monitor counted down to their doom...five...four...three...two...one...

But doom never came. Rwos' fighter's sensors detected the ship's core go offline only one second before detonation.

Deac.

The Rebel cruisers stopped in midflight, realizing they were out of danger. Then, they turned.

The Star Destroyer's shields were gone.

The Calamaris encircled the helpless Star Destroyer like hawks. Rwos' eyes widened as he realized what they were doing---not taking any chances.

The Calamari cruisers opened fire, tearing apart the Destroyer in a barrage of deadly energy.

"DEAC!!!"

Deac
06-08-2002, 04:20 PM
*The debris cloud clears. Crackles of energy leap from section to section. Amognst them is a single fragment of the computer core, designed to survive for Imperial Retrieval.

But nothing else, no ship, no escape pod, no bodies.

A single crackle comes over the comm, and dies*

[This is a good time to go home. Someone's waiting at the cantina]

Admiral
06-08-2002, 05:09 PM
waits inside the cantina....

Redwing
06-08-2002, 11:57 PM
DAMN!! Damn, damn, damn! *Rwos hits his console* Deac, why did you have to be so...stupidly brave? *Rwos' scanners detect nothing in the rubble* Sithspit...his luck finally ran out...

Cmdr. Cracken
06-09-2002, 01:41 AM
*Rwos's com crackles to life.... Deac... no.......somewhere else.... he begins a trace*

Uknown: Well, it looks that that engagement wasn't a total loss. I did get one of you.......

*It dawns on Rwos... CRACKEN!*

Cracken: oh yes, this is I, the Sith..... it's unfortunate you cannot feel the Force, you would prove to be a wonderful apprentice i'm sure. But, we'll never know, shall we. *tsk, tsk* you outer dimensionals could not even fanthom the power you fail to tap.... or maybe not... my scientists are hard working people you know. we could... enhance you....
But enough, soon, you shall all be dead, and i shall retake this galaxy in my fathers name. the Palpatine line shall once again be at the throne, and your pitiful Rebellion shall be crushed.

Ta, ta.

Redwing
06-09-2002, 03:20 AM
ADMIRAL CRACKEN!!! How in seven hells? You WORM! What have you done?!?

*but the message has ended. However, Rwos' fighter has managed to trace the source...

Unable to stand the sight of Deac's graveyard any longer, Rwos punches his ship into hyperspace, on the trail of the Sith.* I WILL find that Sith admiral. And if I do one thing before I leave this dimension, it will be to kill him!

Meanwhile, back at the Cantina...

*A young man dashes into the Cantina, looking out of breath. He is dressed in a mercenary's clothes, but his face doesn't convey the slimey look associated with that profession. He looks panicked as he rushes into the bar.*

"I'm looking for Deac Starkiller! I need his help!"

TO BE CONTINUED

((OOS: Someone is in need of Deac Starkiller's help...but is Deac alive to provide it? What will happen to Rwos, on a suicide mission to destroy the Sith Lord Cracken? What about the rest of the Cantina crew...what will they do if Deac is no longer alive?

Is Deac Starkiller dead?

Find out in the next epic thread of The Cantina!

Deac, would you care to do the honors? :D))

Admiral
06-09-2002, 04:43 PM
I know what I will do....