PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber flash control?

Anakin1607
02-17-2002, 12:19 PM
I'm wondering if there is going to be any way to control the brightness of saber clashes. Currently it's so bright I can see how you'd be able to fight using any kind of coreography or combinations. You'd just have to swing a pray. Here's hoping there's an option....

MrRelish
02-17-2002, 12:26 PM
Personally, thanks to my ability to watch the trailer over and over and over... I also have an opinion on the flashes. I agree they are a BIT too bright, and too big. I rewatched the old movies because i'm gettin impatient for the game and I noticed the flashes are only about as big as...the fighter's torso. Thats a good comparison. In the trailer, they are about as big as the person. But I really don't care if there is an option, i mean, sure they might seem like they get in the way, i believe that since they are so quick the only thing will be a slight memory of a flash and the sparks slowly flying. I personally don't mind it.

Kettch
02-17-2002, 02:15 PM
Well in episode I the saber clash lights were bright and big as in JO (more yellow-brownish) but the didn't last very short so the effect was very cool and didn't annoy

Linky
02-17-2002, 03:19 PM
<font color="#FFC0FF">that would be cool</font>