PDA

View Full Version : In 10 years

Clefo
02-17-2002, 08:52 PM
This is where you predict where other members will be in 10 years.. I stole this from somebody else :D it belongs to him...

Eets will finally ask Le Femme Fatale out after 10 years of abuse and torture from his friends

Fergie will die after all of the male forum population use female avatars

Tie Guy will eventually work on Final Fantasy XXV

Submit your own!

Compa_Mighty
02-17-2002, 09:00 PM
Lord Tirion will be politician

Paragon Leon will be father to 2 children

Eets and YD will be working in a software company

I will be finishing college, so..... I don't know what I will be doing.

Rogue Nine
02-17-2002, 09:04 PM
I'm doing my part for Clefo's second prediction.

:joy:

Zygomaticus
02-17-2002, 10:02 PM
rogue 15 will be a man with no life (j/k) still posting on these forums

eets will be a graphics designer and will be developing games for lucasarts

Delphis Clone will be in the FBI:D

clefo will be on battle kingdoms the 20th part on his freetime, otherwise of which will be finishing stanford university:D

Boba Rhett
02-17-2002, 11:18 PM
*The following is purely fiction and should not in any way be taken seriously* *Covering my arse* :p

Clefo: Hmmmm.... Clefo shall have just broke up with his long time girlfriend and will be working at a munitions plant as a safety inspector.

Compa: Compa will be finishing college...... but little does he know that he will have majored in Communitcations.........the poor sob....

Rogue Nine: After a brief stint as a Tibetan medicine man, he shall return to the states to live out the rest of his life as a midwestern farmer.

krkode: Returning from his time in the military, he will set up a small SoF training camp in West Arizona were he will secretly build his own personal army whose goal is to overthrow the Ukraine.

Eets: Will have nine children and a hernia. Sorry buddy. :(

Zygomaticus
02-17-2002, 11:23 PM
krkode: Returning from his time in the military, he will set up a small SoF training camp in West Arizona were he will secretly build his own personal army whose goal is to overthrow the Ukraine.

:rofl: oooooh :lol:

rhett: after retiring from GB forums handing down his adminity to krkode, leaves on a long journey to africa to look for solomons treasure. :D jk

Boba Rhett
02-17-2002, 11:35 PM
If I go spelunking for anything, it'll be for artifacts in Central America. :D

Compa_Mighty
02-18-2002, 03:46 PM
LOL :D

Young David
02-18-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Compa_Mighty
Eets and YD will be working in a software company

Working in a software company with Eets? or both same job different company ...

I don't think I will work in a software company ... I'm no programmer ...

Zygomaticus
02-18-2002, 04:37 PM
you will be :D j/k

Compa_Mighty
02-18-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Young David

Working in a software company with Eets? or both same job different company ...

I don't think I will work in a software company ... I'm no programmer ...

Same job, different place, hey I liked your taunts, that's why I thiught so.

Tie Guy
02-18-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Tie Guy will eventually work on Final Fantasy XXV

Well...i do want to be a programmer, and i've always said it would be fun to program games, but there's just on problem...i don't speak Japanese. :D

Heavyarms - Is arrested for resisting the police over a speeding ticket that he doesn't agree with. ;)

Rogue15
02-18-2002, 05:09 PM
ds_viper returns for the 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time and threatens leon.

delphi's clone learns to spell. (j/k)

Rhett becomes an admin

Redwing starts an invasion...

TIE Guy quits gb and rejoins rs.net :D

Garry Gaber starts spamming the place with force commander 2 info. (i wish)

Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 05:23 PM
Tie Guy- I'm a law-abiding citizen!

I can imagine Eets making graphics for some company like Nintendo of America.

I actually want to do graphics designing- making 3d models of characters, like Link or Zelda. My dream.

I can imagine Drake as an astronaut.

I imagine Tie Guy trying to make FF characters better than my Link!

I can imagine Rhett at home drinking and sitting naked in front of a computer. Or am I thinking of Clefo? Hmm...

Redwing
02-18-2002, 06:08 PM
Tie Guy will perfect his TIE Defender cloaking device and try to sell it to the government.

Delphi's Clone learns to spell and becomes a politician.

Rogue15 tries to buy the forums from Aristotle.

Boba Rhett finally runs out of gift baskets, and steals StormHammer's chocolate Jedi medallion dispenser.

Wraith 8
02-18-2002, 06:56 PM
Redwing will still be the greatest overposter at these forums :D

Rogue 15 will still lose at all multiplayer games :D

Eets'chula becomes the first digital Van Gogh. :D

Boba Rhett is sick in the hospital from all the smoke Yoda produces :D

YD will still be at school :D :D :p J/K

Rogue nine becomes Grumpy smurf with the sentence: Smurfs sucks :D :D :p J/K

matt--
02-18-2002, 07:12 PM
Tie Guy will realize that TIEs don't exist, so he invents them.

Rhett goes spelunking for artifacts in Central America.

Rogue15 invades http://www.jediknightXIV.net

Sherack Nhar
02-18-2002, 08:28 PM
Young David will become a priest ;)

Eets will still be as confused as ever!

And in 10 years, some people here will still be without a girlfriend :(

Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 08:31 PM
probably me...

Tie Guy
02-18-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by AU_heavyarms
I imagine Tie Guy trying to make FF characters better than my Link!

Don't have to worry about that, there already are FF characters better than Link.

Tie Guy will perfect his TIE Defender cloaking device and try to sell it to the government.

Actually, i already gave them the plans...oops, i've said to much...

Rogue 15- One of his invasions will actually work

Clefo
02-18-2002, 08:42 PM
Young David will have learned to say the phrase "God is not a secret" in 200 different languages including: Hebrew, Sign Language, Klingon, Esparonto. To name a few

Viper will eventually get slaughtered by a censory board

Rommel will dissappear in Nunavat and will found a colony of lepers, The national anthem of his new colony will be "My Sacrifice", by Creed

No one asks what happens to Delphi

Sherack Nhar
02-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Young David will have learned to say the phrase "God is not a secret" in 200 different languages including: Hebrew, Sign Language, Klingon, Esparonto. To name a few
And Elvish too!

GUNNER
02-18-2002, 08:50 PM
I'll be teaching my Son to drive.:D

Dagobahn Eagle
02-18-2002, 08:52 PM
Heh, they always have things like these at the end of movies about college people.. x did this, y did that.. z did that..

And in 10 years, some people here will still be without a girlfriend
I really do feel sincerely sorry for those people..

Wait, in two years I'll have moved back home from the United States, my girlfriend will be an ocean away from me, and I'll be in the navy because of the goddamned European forced community service.

What are the chances there will be that many girls in the navy only males have to join?

The United States will lose all faith in the Star Wars system after Rogue 15 demonstrates its' uselessness by setting off a suitcase fertilizer bomb in NYC :D.

Clefo goes off to join the US army to avenge NYC.

Young David will change his username to Puberty David;) .

Some undercover Neo-Al queda cult steals the move post stick and accidentaly moves the US army into Bin Laden's hideout cave.

Clefo
02-18-2002, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tie Guy
Well...i do want to be a programmer, and i've always said it would be fun to program games, but there's just on problem...i don't speak Japanese. :D[\QUOTE]

Watashi wa baka guyjin.

Redwing
02-18-2002, 09:35 PM
I understand the baka part. :D ;P

darthfergie
02-18-2002, 09:36 PM
Me...I'll be the ruler ofthe world and heir to the lucasarts empire...(I wish)

Tie Guy- He'll still be running for Senate and will STILL lose it by one vote...

Eets- Will be petioning for Jawa rights and will have established a Jawa Party.

Rommel- Will be Exiled in Canada and forced to become an escimo (SP?)

Clefo- Will be leading a sports filled life on the couch and computer chair.

Sherack- will still be an admin at LC

Rogue 15- Will be the only forumer on GB.com still...

Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 09:40 PM
no one has anything to say bout me? Hmm...

Redwing
02-18-2002, 09:56 PM
Tell You I Will 3.01 reaches its 100 billionth page and crashes the forums.

Boba Rhett loses his sanity after yoinking the 700 trillionth useless spam topic.

AU_Heavyarms will have changed his clan name again.

My post count will be in the upper millions. :D

Sherack learns Elvish.

Wraith 8 finds out his number is wrong again. ;)

TK-421/Jared/prodigy finally posts again, and expects everyone to remember him.

darthfergie
02-18-2002, 09:56 PM
Tie Guy
Heavyarms - Is arrested for resisting the police over a speeding ticket that he doesn't agree with

Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 10:00 PM
beeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

*hits head on desk*

wow, I must have drugs in my future...

darthfergie
02-18-2002, 10:03 PM
You said it...not me;)

Leon- Will become mayor of Paragon City (in the Freedom Force Video Game;) )

Heavyarms- Will build a working model of heayarms and use it to play football on the Steelers as the new "bus"

Zygomaticus
02-18-2002, 10:09 PM
after repeated dissing from clefo, delphi will finally get the arrest warrant to arrest clefo :D j/k

PS-none of the ones i made are serious-

matt--
02-18-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
My post count will be in the upper millions. :D

vBulletin only counts posts up to 65335...sorry ;(

Redwing will have no life, as he continues endlessly to move beyond 65335 posts.

Silenthunter
02-18-2002, 10:56 PM
Eets will change his avatar for the 123,498,324th time.

Rommel will go on to make the MotS world championship.

Fergie will continue to be the ruthless mod he is ;)

PhantomMenace will help develop GB 3

C. Dog will continue to be paranoid about conspiracies.

Rogue Nine will become a fencing champion....

more later....

Rogue Nine
02-18-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
Rogue nine becomes Grumpy smurf with the sentence: Smurfs sucks J/K

Probably. You suck in any case. :p

Originally posted by silenthunter
Rogue Nine will become a fencing champion....

Hopefully you become successful as a fortune teller.

Darth_Rommel
02-18-2002, 11:15 PM

Viper will eventually get slaughtered by a censory board

Rommel will dissappear in Nunavat and will found a colony of lepers, The national anthem of his new colony will be "My Sacrifice", by Creed

No one asks what happens to Delphi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't know what to say... lemme think 'bout it for a bit...!

Darth_mike will leave and then come BACK!
... He will finally beat me in EE/GB/JK/MoTS/AOK/AOE... :P

Rogue15 will be the ONLY one still posting on lucasforums...

Those offensive ads will finally be eliminated...

GUNNER will be teaching his kids to drive... ;)

I will defeat Leon in GB...

Fergie will finally admit that I'm better at GB than he... ;)
... Fergie will give me credit for MY quote in his sig!

Boba Rhett
02-19-2002, 12:12 AM
some more.....

Clefo "new one" :D: Will unsuccessfully try to hunt me down and gut me, after I reveal one to many spoilers about Episode 10. What stopped him from compleating his goal, you ask? Rhett's beautiful wife, Jeri Ryan.

*Picture from the future*

http://www.jediknight2.f2s.com/menjeri.JPG

*End picture from future*

Gunner: Waking up one morning and finding himself completely lacking any sort of bodily hair, he goes crazy, takes a sack of pennys to the top of the Empire State Building and chucks them over the side. Several people report recieving, "nasty stings".

Young David: Sick of being thought of as a child, YD changes his name to Old David. The ramifications of this change are horrible and cause all the websites devoted to Young David that Darth Rommel put up to go under. Half of the YD followers are thrown into apostasy.

Darth Rommel: Was the manager of all the Young David fansites but now sells napkins door to door.

SilentHunter: Becomes the noisiest hunter ever recorded when he changes his hunting strategy, to blasting Polka music into bushes to scare prey out.

Matt-Windu: Buys a program called "Doors" from an old college roomy. Ten months later he becomes the richest person in the world when he releases his new "Door" based operating system to the public.

More to come. :)

Crazy_dog no.3
02-19-2002, 02:49 AM
CD no.3: Will go berserk after forums change server again.

Boba Rhett: Takes over his brother's software company and holds him hostage for always leaving him out.

Boba Rhett's brother: Puts up excuse that Rhett is always moderating a stupid forum that no-one knows about.

Thrawn: Gets into a driving accident.

Fergie: Puts a cloak over his pet cat and tries to give it Jedi Training.

Leon (were is he, btw): Dies of boredom after waiting for CD.no3's reply to him about the muliplayer match.

GUNNER
02-19-2002, 03:21 AM
Boba Rhett joins the preist hood when he finds that GUNNER has taken his women ,Jeri Ryan(who is a babe), because she likes smooth hairless men.:D

GUNNER
02-19-2002, 03:22 AM
One more for myself...

GUNNER meets the girl in the silver lace up top. And his wife doesn't mind....:rolleyes:

Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 06:26 AM
I'm going to find a girl that breaks my heart. But I will not jump a bridge!

Wraith 8
02-19-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
Wraith 8 finds out his number is wrong again. ;)

TK-421/Jared/prodigy finally posts again, and expects everyone to remember him. hahahhaha oooo i remember... it had to be 6 :D :D :p :p lol. J/K

Yeah... your brother needs to post man.... im gonna kill him.

In 10 years.
everybody who posted here will come back and look if all predictions cam true :D

Havoc Stryphe
02-19-2002, 08:32 AM
In ten years...

Tie Guy will lose grip on reality, wandering the Earth in search of the elusive Chocobo all the while insisting people call him Cid.

Boba Rhett will be named a goodwill ambassador for America after being observed handing out welcoming giftbaskets to all he encounters

Paragon Leon will win a Pulitzer prize for an article he writes on the importance of tech 2 rushing

Thrawn will aspire to Nascar racing shortly after recieving his 28th speeding ticket in his first year of driving.

Compa Mighty will graduate college, but will go back for his masters during which time he will make the decision to be a lifelong student so he can use the schools T1 connecton and the extra time to keep posting on numerous forums.

Fergie will finally lose his grip on reality as well and dawn a burlap sackcloth robe complete with large hood and run through town yelling "Uttini!"insisting he was a Jawa inspite of his taller stature.

Young David will go on to help with graphic design and programming of a new interactive, comprehesive and fully language integrated Bible for PC and Mac and even linux

Heavyarms will make a name for himself among the great debaters of America. He will become a influential pointman for Lobbyist the world over, and will be seen many a time with picket sign in front of the White house until one such protest ends in heated debate with the Special Agent in charge at the White house Gates. Heavyarm is now doing time in a federal prison for threats made against US officials.

Influenza will eventually buy the rights to Total Annihalation and work side by side with Chris Taylor in designing Total Annihalation 2, but not before being hospitalized for bleeding ulcers and migraine headaches sustained after 10 years of endless debate over wether the Total Annihalation engine is, in fact, superior to the Age of Kingdoms engine. (oh and on a sidenote, in 10 years SWTA will be almost completed ;) )

Eets's fascination with changing avatars will lead to a severe identity crisis. He will rely heavily on latex masks and makeup artists so that he can change his appearance on a seim-weekly basis. Eets is destined to become the next great "man of a thousand faces".

Captain Drake will join the marines hoping to become one of the first men assigned to the elusive Space Marine squadron, but becomes greatly dissapointed shortly thereafter when he learns that neither the Protoss or the Zerg actually exists.

Delphi's Clone will be sued by westwood over Red Alert 3 copyright infringements. After losing everything, Delphi's Clone will ironically stoop to becoming a spokeperson for SPAM.

more to come...

Crazy_dog no.3
02-19-2002, 12:32 PM
Nobody did me but me.:(

Rhett- Will sudenly start appearing on th Star Treck Voyager set after ... (see pic)

Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 01:45 PM
I will switch clans again.

Eets will be here in 10 years. He will still post, with a post count of 100000.

Rogue Nine will learn some manners after he fights with a cop that has a huge ego.

Fergie will make a statue resembling a 6 foot tall Jawa Jedi.

Tie Guy will make a TIE, except it will crash into his house.

Zygomaticus
02-19-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3
Nobody did me but me.:(

Rhett- Will sudenly start appearing on th Star Treck Voyager set after ... (see pic)

crazy dog, will make an rpg downloads site, and he will make the most popular rpg of his time

Silenthunter
02-19-2002, 04:57 PM
Here's some more :D

Rhett will find out that 'yoink' is really an Australian nick-name for kangaroo poop :p

Darth_Rommel will get an acting job as a midget :D

Clefo will try to gut Rhett for telling him to many spoilers about EP 10

Paragon_Leon will have several children and be a succesful magazine editor

Tie Guy will wonder what the heck TIE stands for

x-wing guy will become an ambassador for he USA

Darth_Rommel
02-19-2002, 05:20 PM
SH will finally realize that he isn't all that tall either ;)

Silenthunter
02-19-2002, 05:40 PM
"Size matters not" ;)

Sherack Nhar
02-19-2002, 05:53 PM
A couple of game-related ones:

- World of Warcraft and Duke Nukem Forever will be released. Both games will go down in history as the most delayed games ever.

- Tomb Raider XXXIV is released. Only one tradition remains throughout the whole series: being bad.

- Blizzard will finally confirm plans to develop Starcraft 2. All of us here will begin hoping they'll release the game before we start suffering from Azheimer.

- SEGA tries to re-enter the hardware market. It releases the Neptune, a powerful gaming console, with Nintendo (who abandoned the hardware aspect of the market five years ago) as a second-party dev. The console is a resounding success, as gamers want to desperately escape Microsoft's monopoly on the industry. (I wish!)

Tie Guy
02-19-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by silenthunter
Tie Guy will wonder what the heck TIE stands for

It stands for Twin I on Engine, of course!

Zygomaticus
02-19-2002, 06:08 PM
youll forget that in 10 years:D jk

Tie Guy
02-19-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by krkode
youll forget that in 10 years:D jk

Nope, i'll be a dedicated Star Wars Fanatic for life.

Dagobahn Eagle
02-19-2002, 07:20 PM
Nobody did me but me.

Ditto. Come on, nobody care about the good ol' eagle *silent sob can be heard* ? *Flies solemny away, alone*

Anyway..:D

Boba Rhett
02-19-2002, 08:24 PM
*Sings, "In the year 2012........In the year 2012!!!!!*

*puts on helmet and turns on flashlight*

Dagobahn Eagle: After the last Eagle in the world dies in captivity, Dagobahn Eagle changes his name to, Dagobahn Beagle. He then becomes famous in Mexican Cinema.

Crazy_dog no.3: Aside from having to reregister for the 2,135th time under the name, "Crazy_dog no....ah screw it", He will invent a new type of pocket knife which causes the Swiss economy to collapse.

Sherack Nhar: Highly intoxicated, Sherack will stumble into a crowded mall, take several people hostage and demand to see the presidents of the top five game deveoplers. When they finally arrive, he shall then present to them a list of games that he wants developed for the Dreamcast. When they are about to give into his demands, Emperor Bill drops a bomb on the mall, thus destroying any chance of this happening and reinforcing his cold clamy death grip on the gaming industry. :o

A chilling look at things to come! :eek:

Eets
02-19-2002, 09:14 PM
Clefo: He will still be making his avatars women to confuse fergie, while he's off the computer he will be discovering a new brand of facial wipes. :D

Rhett: Pot-bellied and alone, he will be kicking people's asses at JK VIII, downloading roms in his spare time with a wallpaper of Jeri Ryan.

Kvan: He'll be working on the other side of the law, but in a medical related field. Still not having the nads, the love of his life will still elude him. :D

More to come! Stay tuned!

Young David
02-20-2002, 07:20 AM
Paragon_Leon, now the owner of the succesfull Paragon magazine, will look in his CD-collection and regret that Toby Mac's Momentum was not in his Album top 10 of 2001.

Wraith8 and his class will complete the GLZroosters project they started last year.

Compa_Mighty will still have the same avatar.

Clefo will be the host of America's funniest holograms.

Eets will win $10.000,- in America's funniest holograms with a hologram with himself as the leading idiot.

Sherack Nhar will go to an elvish church.

Havoc Stryphe
02-20-2002, 07:57 AM
Now usually I'm not one to whine or complain, but sometimes I kinda get the feeling I'm invisible. No one's made any reference to my ealier post. Maybe it wasn't funny, but if someone would at least say that, I'd feel like I was part of this rather fun discussion. I'm not even bothered that no one has predicted my future, after all, mine is already set in motion. But everybody seems to get a kick out of everybodys' post, but mine seem to go unnoticed. And this is hardly the first time it's happened.

Maybe It's the age difference, and since some of you now know my age feel awkward carrying on direct conversation with me. Maybe it's because I'm married and places me further socially from the majority here. I don't know. I do know that when it comes to debates my voice has been heard, and suprisingly enough when it came to decisions about the forum rules I was heard, and that's all great. But when it comes to fun, friendly banter that seems to make this forum a great big brotherhood, I seem to disappear.

I've been a here a while now, since about a week after the GB forums opened, and I know I don't have over a 1000 posts yet, but I do look at almost every post and contribute as often as time and dicussion permits. I view you as family and friends, but sometimes I feel like I'm just some "old fart" who tries to fit in, but you'd rather I didn't. I don't want to sound like a whiner, I'm even begining to regret even typing this, but I really want to be considered "one of the gang". You guys are great, and I guess I just want in on some of that greatness.

Sorry for ranting, even now I do remember a month ago having my birthday recognized so it's not always a problem. I guess it just happens more than I would like it to.

So in honor of the mood I'm in (Which may stem from problems on the homefront) and the above posts here is my own prediction...

ten years from now, due to his posts constantly being overlooked, Havoc will actually become invisible. He will find himself "in" the life he wants, but outside the friendship he so desires.

Eets
02-20-2002, 08:02 AM
Havoc Stryphe: He'll still have a government job, but by this time he'll be high enough up the ladder that he can go to any web site he wants. :D

Young David: He will still come on the forums every morning, posting wherever he deems necessary. Oh yes, and he won't be able to get rid of his "royal marriage" sig banner and avatar. :)

duder
02-20-2002, 08:15 AM
Talking of Havoc Stryphe, has anyone seen him lately? :confused:

:D hows that buddy?

Havoc Stryphe
02-20-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by duder
Talking of Havoc Stryphe, has anyone seen him lately? :confused:

:D hows that buddy?

Originally posted by Eets'chula
Havoc Stryphe: He'll still have a government job, but by this time he'll be high enough up the ladder that he can go to any web site he wants.

Thanx guys, I'm sorry I ranted. Like I said, I think it's a mood induced by problems on the homefront. Hopefully, I cheer up soon.

In 10 years...

Duder, Captain Drake and Supreme Warlord will have a reunion tour on the LucasForums where they again display their unique gift of "team spamming" ;)

You guys were inseperable! :D

duder
02-20-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

In 10 years...

Duder, Captain Drake and Supreme Warlord will have a reunion tour on the LucasForums where they again display their unique gift of "team spamming" ;)

You guys were inseperable! :D

Ahhh truly the golden era of these forums :) I miss the humourous hypocracy of Darth '30 posts a day' Fergie sending me spam warnings! :D :rolleyes: :D

Eets
02-20-2002, 08:43 AM
Heheheheheh, I forgot about rommel.

Darth_Rommel: In 10 years, he will still be standing on his tippy toes trying to reach the keyboard.

Darktrooper
02-20-2002, 10:39 AM
hey guyz predict me i have one. in 10 years i will pimping hoes on the Sunset Strip. while also being the next hugh Hefner

captain_drake
02-20-2002, 11:22 AM
[

Captain Drake will join the marines hoping to become one of the first men assigned to the elusive Space Marine squadron, but becomes greatly dissapointed shortly thereafter when he learns that neither the Protoss or the Zerg actually exists.

:rofl:
:lol: :lol:
so true
hey finly some one did me
anyway here is what will hapen to krkode in ten years

He will rule the world but forget that i want to become a mod and make me angry and cuase a revloation and end up in prsion for the rest of his life

Zygomaticus
02-20-2002, 11:28 AM
patience young padawan, soon you will mod too, remember everybody has their day

captain_drake
02-20-2002, 11:33 AM
ha here's one

Delphi who was drving from The ALTUS CLAN turns to a life of a pirate and ten years later comes back to find it a huge super web site

Slash and burn will live up to his name and begin to clear cut all the red wood trees in canada

Duder will inenvt the Flying car and will then crash it into his fav Pub and demand Drinks for everyone

AU hevey arms will remin without a girlfreind

Heavyarms
02-20-2002, 11:37 AM
Drake will join NASA, but will be lose in space, just like the Robinsons!

Krkode will learn to stop talking a bit.

Supreme warlord will come back.

captain_drake
02-20-2002, 11:43 AM
i will never be lost in space you fool
i will rule all of space mwhahahahahah

in ten years i might get a life

rhett will no longer be allowed to mod and kill himself

eet's will finly make the banners i asked for

Boba Rhett
02-20-2002, 12:20 PM
Sorry for not getting to you sooner, Havoc. :) Please don't feel left out. :( Sometimes people accidentally get looked over. I, for one, enjoyed your post very much. :)

Good ones, drake. ;)

Some more,

Havoc Stryphe: After ten years and many turns in his life, Havoc now finds himself on the other side of the law. Fleeing from America for a crime he didn't commit, "using a Mac*" he will spend most of his time basking in the warm sun of Jamaca with his family. When he's not doing that, he will secretly be working on his memoirs as well as a new kind of fabric softener.

* = Emperor Bill will have outlawed them by then.

Darktrooper: Will find a 12 year old Easter egg inside his underwear. This deeply disturbs him because he will be wearing the underwear at the time of the discovery. :eek:

captain_drake: Discovers that the punctuation keys on his keyboard are not just for show. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* :)

Duder: Lost at sea three years earlier, Duder will spend the next 6 years frolicking around half-naked on a deserted island with the entire Brazillian female soccer team that happened to get lost on the same island. He will then be found by a passing cruise ship and dragged back to civilization, kicking and screaming.

Kvan: His mummified remains are found in the Announcements Forum. Crime scene investigators say that he's been there for ten years and three months. A, "yoda soda" is found near the remains.

Darth Fergie: In the middle of an important meeting, he is arrested for the murder of Kvan as well as his neighbors three cats. Because the meeting was not able to be finished, the world will now never experiance the true joy of sauerkraut, "sourcrout" and sausage pizza. "It was a meeting of the owners of Pizza Hut discussing new products. :D"

captain_drake
02-20-2002, 01:52 PM
WHAT is this little dot thing on my keyboard ..............................................weee eeeee this is fun

Derfergie WIll try to rule the universe with his delating stick but will be killed in an assult on his base in cleveland

Kvan
02-20-2002, 02:41 PM
*Kvans sits alone in a dark room* No, No, NO! I agree with all of them but Eets's. My crystal ball says his future will be this.......

.....I see him being a porn enthusiast that designs web sites for Fetish Sex sites.....:P

Tie Guy
02-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Darktrooper
hey guyz predict me i have one. in 10 years i will pimping hoes on the Sunset Strip. while also being the next hugh Hefner

Darktrooper will be dead from AIDS ;)

captain_drake
02-20-2002, 04:18 PM
in ten years
tie guy- will lose zarkenland to the evil dancing hampsters

Sherack Nhar
02-20-2002, 04:39 PM
Kvan will lurk in the shadowy streets of Los Angeles at night... One day, YD will mistake him for the Devil himself and die from a heart attack. ;)

Clefo
02-20-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by captain_drake
in ten years
tie guy- will lose zarkenland to the evil dancing hampsters

ZANARKAND

Tie Guy will accidently be sent by a summoner that was going after Jimmy Hoffa

Darth_Rommel
02-20-2002, 08:11 PM
Delphi and Captain_Drake will spell flawlessly.

Viper will turn 18.

Compa will change his avatar!

Eets
02-20-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel
Delphi and Captain_Drake will spell flawlessly.

I thought this thread was about predicting stuff 10 years from now, not dreaming of the impossible! :D

Darth_Rommel
02-20-2002, 08:16 PM

I thought this thread was about predicting stuff 10 years from now, not dreaming of the impossible! :D

Well, by this time both of them will have completed grade school!

...(j/k guys!) :D

Zygomaticus
02-20-2002, 08:55 PM
in 10 years

ill grow to be over 6 ft

Paragon will change his avatar after returning 1 year before 10 years

TJC forums will finally get 1000 posts:O jk

darthfergie
02-20-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Kvan: His mummified remains are found in the Announcements Forum. Crime scene investigators say that he's been there for ten years and three months. A, "yoda soda" is found near the remains.

Darth Fergie: In the middle of an important meeting, he is arrested for the murder of Kvan as well as his neighbors three cats. Because the meeting was not able to be finished, the world will now never experiance the true joy of sauerkraut, "sourcrout" and sausage pizza. "It was a meeting of the owners of Pizza Hut discussing new products. :D"

ROTFL!!!

Oh man!!! This thread is really great! Keep it up because I'm falling out of my seat with laughter from these great posts!!!

Rhett: Will be making Lord of the Spam: Return of the Spam King

Artoo: Will be beeping in public and telling them trivia that has never been heard of or will ever be heard from again.

Compa: Gets feed up with Lucasarts and becomes the leader of the Mon Cal race and makes mods for all SW games so they have Mon Cal in them.

Lord Jay: Comes back to GB and starts modding again. He is quoted saying, "I'm a Mod???"

Rogue 9: continues making a mockery of newbies until one day he calls a kid...Junior...they imediatly place a law suit against him for Emotional Scaring. Rogue 9 lives has to Sell his house and live on the streets as a bum, occasionally going into a store and logging onto the forums to mod again.

Rogue 15: Finds Jedi Outcast for the first time. Heard saying "WOW this game is good. And guess what? I got it for $3.99!!! You have got to get this game!!!"

Silenthunter
02-20-2002, 11:24 PM
Rhett will become a professional light-brite artist, but eventually will go crazy because it is impossible to make a strait line.

Fergie will become a jawa rights activist, as well as a salesman for Yoda Cola. His sales pitch will be that (unlike himself) most jawas do not get good nutrition, therefore stunting their growth. And by drinking Yoda Cola, they will get 100% percent of their daily midichlorians, a well as a lot a caffine.

captain_drake
02-21-2002, 09:26 AM

grrrrrr measa spell good's ethas

in ten years rommoel will reazile he is not candain

Heavyarms
02-21-2002, 11:50 AM
duder will think he sees Batman (he probably already does) and end up in some place outside gotham city, called Arkhum.

Crazy_dog no.3
02-21-2002, 11:51 AM
Don't worry, Havoc, it's just spammers we hate.:D

Havoc: Will invent speeder bikes and will crash into Rhett's house

Havoc Stryphe
02-21-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

Havoc: Will invent speeder bikes and will crash into Rhett's house

$10 says Rhett still hands me a welcome basket after I crash into his house! :D

captain_drake
02-21-2002, 01:00 PM
http://www.hampsterdance2.com/gif/gerbil.gif

i take that bet

Uutont Fær Uulion
02-21-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by matt-windu

Rogue15 invades http://www.jediknightXIV.net

I would just like to say that I can still feel that taste and texture of old leather in my mouth from the last time he invaded JK.net

darthfergie
02-23-2002, 10:20 PM
in ten years the "rate this thread" feature will be found at the bottom of the page and thought a "cool new option"

Uutont Fær Uulion
02-23-2002, 10:22 PM
not to mention
all the other cool features

observer_20000
02-27-2002, 03:23 PM
In ten years my post count will finally reach 1000 :D

Wraith 8
02-27-2002, 06:41 PM
only in ten years ???? lol

i think if i keep the same rate going.... ummm..... like ummmmm
20000 :D :D :p

Sithcloak
02-27-2002, 07:10 PM
In ten years Krkode will get hit by one of his own arrows and won't know what hit him.

Sithcloak

Artoo
02-27-2002, 07:56 PM
In 10 years the vong will finally be defeated by none other than a tribe of rebellious ewoks on the forest moon of endor. The whole Star Wars Krew will come back to life and the original plotline will be advertised as new and world-rocking.

Sithcloak
02-27-2002, 08:20 PM
In ten years Artoo will still have that annoying little droid nodding his head back and forth.

Don't worry, nothing against Artoo.

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
02-27-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Sithcloak
In ten years Krkode will get hit by one of his own arrows and won't know what hit him.

Sithcloak

lol

in ten years sithcloak will be attacked by a double double lightsabered sith and wont know who it was, but he will manage to catch a glimpse of a bow and an arrow bag on his back:D

Sithcloak
02-27-2002, 08:37 PM
lol.
In ten years krkode will think that double double-bladed sabers is not enough and will try to use blasters between his toes and end up killing himself.

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
02-27-2002, 08:41 PM
im not dying in 10 years.......i hope not, i have a few plans that i have to carry out;)

Darth_Rommel
02-27-2002, 10:49 PM
Maybe THEN the newbies will treat me like a god...

*sigh*... I can always dream. ;)

Eets
02-27-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel
Maybe THEN the newbies will treat me like a god...

*sigh*... I can always dream. ;)

...Who are you?

Darth_Rommel
02-27-2002, 10:53 PM

...Who are you?

Someone who loves you. :cool:

Eets
02-27-2002, 10:56 PM
*runs away screaming*

captain_drake
02-28-2002, 09:13 AM
hahahahahahha
good one rommel

Heavyarms
02-28-2002, 11:11 AM
In 10 years, GB_stormtrooper will find Dark_ewok and a fight with sticks and stones will occur.

Crazy_dog no.3
02-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Rommel will realise that Rebels kick @ss and will change his avatar.

Clefo
07-05-2003, 01:32 AM
In ten years...

Sherack Nhar will have written a bestseller on how to get uncerimoniously dumped on the internet

Rhett will have his Elf Farm busted by the ATF and will make a living selling himself for beefy magazines

Xwing Guy will form a wacky militia that becomes the butt of monologue jokes on Leno for 3 straight months

Wraith 8 will become a Formula 1 driver and end Michael Schumacher's streak of 10 straight years without losing a race

Clefo will form a band called Skipray Blastboat and die via being trampled on stage. Conspiricy theorists will theorize that Clefo is living on that island with Kurt Cobain, Tupac, and Elvis.

JediMasterEd
07-05-2003, 02:31 AM
Wow...a thread from when the forums were actually entertaining...:D*Sigh* good times...:(

Havoc Stryphe
04-23-2013, 01:40 PM
It's been ten years on now, and given the absurdity of most of the projections, I hope you'll forgive me when I say, I hope most of these haven't proven to be true!

But that being said, it has been ten years. I wonder what everyone is up to these days? What has everyone experienced since then? Where did life take us all? I imagine, for the vast majority, we'll never know, but maybe, just maybe, someone might show up and reply.

Who knows?! It could happen!

P.S. THREAD BUMP OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!!!