PDA

View Full Version : Weather effects??? + E3 video comparing

CaptainRAVE
02-18-2002, 04:48 PM
When the E3 video was released they mentioned weather effects. They said that outside there was snow falling all around, which was a real nice touch>>>what happened to that....did they just cut it out or something and expect ME to forget!!! Id also like to know what happened to those lovely shiny floors we saw :D

JPMaximilian
02-18-2002, 05:07 PM
Maybe Raven is saving some of the best effects for the game so it's a 'surprise.'

Agen
02-18-2002, 05:16 PM
I think they've still got it in the game. i mean we're on that big snowy planet thing in jk2 aren't we?

Woad
02-18-2002, 05:44 PM
I thought one of the confirmed planets (Hoth?) was a snow environment, it would be pretty hard to cut falling snow out of that...

+Nimbus+
02-18-2002, 05:57 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure the levels are pretty big, so with that in mind, and of all the screen shots, trailers, etc. We might of only seen like 3 or 4 levels, ya know? I mean I bet when I end up playing it I'll discover soo many more new things, but I'm sure they want it that way, if you know everything about it before it comes out you won't be drawn into the story as much, that's what they wanna do is make you feel the story.

db6
02-18-2002, 09:26 PM
GameSpot had interviewed someone a time earlier (I don't remember the name, it was a video showing Jedi Outcast at E3), and they said that fans should look forward to some great outdoor environments with weather effects, and they hadn't retracted any of these statements yet, I guess we can look forward to some cool real-time weather.

db6

CaptainRAVE
02-19-2002, 01:24 PM
Thats where I saw it.....Thanks, that was annoying me.....I just hope they havent left it out :D