PDA

View Full Version : MP Skins and Models

JackTheGaffer
02-20-2002, 12:33 AM
So what charecters do you want to see as MP modles. I want Jar Jar so I can kill my shelf.

Hunter545
02-20-2002, 08:01 AM
Eheheh. :)

Well, I would like to see all of the famous characters from the SW universe.
Imagine a saber battle between Jar Jar and Darth Vader... ;)

Agen
02-20-2002, 08:14 AM
Or Yoda vs an Ewok

Sturmgewehr
02-20-2002, 08:51 AM
It wouldn't be a fair fight though, Yoda against an Ewok. The force is no match for sticks and rocks.

Agen
02-20-2002, 09:07 AM
Give him a spoon then.

Jinn Tar-Nesh
02-20-2002, 09:09 AM
Excuse me...but...WHAT'S WITH THE GODDAMN SPOON??!!:D

Agen
02-20-2002, 09:19 AM
ah... Yes..... The Spoon
It is what takes over your mind... It is a legendary Object which is used t gouge out the internal organs of the victim causing immense pain. It seduces it's owner and has a mind of it's own. It Chooses who will stay and what will go. It has it's own army of spoons and slowly but surely takes over the mind of the innocent until He becomes on of the spoon's colleagues. Once this is completed They do whatever The One Spoon Tells them.
G2g this now but i will tell more when i come back.

T-Dogg
02-20-2002, 09:39 AM
Are you sure you're not just mad?

Bar_Tender
02-20-2002, 09:49 AM
All I know about the Spoon is that I should not try to bend it. That's impossible. Instead, I should try to remember the truth...

... That there IS no spoon!!!!!

thrEEpaGe
02-20-2002, 10:31 AM
im sick enough of max payne...do you HAVE to remind me of the matrix?

Agen
02-20-2002, 11:45 AM
The Spoon was payed to appear in the matrix you know.

sanpilou
02-20-2002, 11:51 AM
c'mon, stop it with that damn spoon....

Jinn Tar-Nesh
02-20-2002, 12:04 PM
I'm really intigued...keep talking my friend:)

Agen
02-20-2002, 12:16 PM
Spot the difference

Took the spoon:
I'm really intigued...keep talking my friend

Didn't get a spoon:
c'mon, stop it with that damn spoon....

But the Spoon Demands that you may not talk about it in that way!!!!!! Here have a spoon
:smirk2:

thrEEpaGe
02-20-2002, 12:21 PM
fortunately i have no idea what anyone is talking about on this thread...especially about spoons...

Agen
02-20-2002, 12:50 PM
threepage= Spoon Outcast

db6
02-20-2002, 12:51 PM
I would like Young Anakin (the youth, NOT the boy) in MP, that should make for interesting foreshadowing for EP2.

Dirth Vedar
02-20-2002, 12:55 PM
don't kid yourself. The spoon is all but a lie. The real power comes from the fork. But I've said too much.

Vagabond
02-20-2002, 12:57 PM
Official Warning<sup>TM</sup>, start talking about MP skins, or this thread is getting moved to the backwaters of Yoda's Swamp :cool:

Speaking for myself, I'd like to see obscene numbers of MP skins. All kinds of aliens, characters, droids, etc, from the movies and Expanded Universe. The more the better. And different variations of the same aliens and characters.

It's not sounding like there's a class-based MP mode, but if there were, then multiple skins for each alien/character for each class. Hundreds of skins - that's what I'd like...all appropriate to Star Wars, of course :)

Agen
02-20-2002, 01:04 PM
Oh Yeh, They shoudl put in Vader because it was annoying jsut having the jk characters.

From Vagabond: Don't test me :cool:

Dirth Vedar
02-20-2002, 01:11 PM
hehe, I would like to see a clear skin, so then all you see is a saber floating in air, of course, this will probably never happen.

Roger
02-20-2002, 01:40 PM
Clear skin.... hmmm... ghost of obi wan? should be cool...

simon says
02-20-2002, 03:22 PM
I wanna see a lot of skins too, just like Vagabond, but I think they should stick them into categories like "Imps", "Rebels", "Bounty Hunters" cause it's gonna be a pain going through such a huge amount of skins to find the one u want.

Agen
02-20-2002, 03:26 PM
Hey, No offence intended Vaga. I was Just finihsing it off. Sorry again.
hehe, I would like to see a clear skin, so then all you see is a saber floating in air
Hehe all you can see is the blood dribbling out of the air... even thoguh there's no blood.

Hannibal
02-20-2002, 03:31 PM
Jedi Council(that long necked dude, Yoda and yaddle included)
The new Jedi from AOTC
Jango Fett
Corran Horn
The decapitated head of Kyle's dad
The Spoon!!!!;)
Boba Fett(young and old)
Han Solo
Jedi Leia and her kids
Mon Motha(She'll probably be in it cause she's in the game)
Mara Jade(Oh yeah!!!)

This reminds me. Wouldn't it be great to see Mara Jade vs. Jan Ors.

Vagabond
02-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Hey, No offence intended Vaga. I was Just finihsing it off. Sorry again.

Understood. If this kind of thread were already going on in the swamp, I wouldn't care. But since it's actually a legitimate JKII topic that some people are trying to take seriously, I want to keep it on topic so that it doesn't become so dilluted and off-track that the people who want to talk about MP skins just give up because of all the nonsense talk about spoon this and spoon that.

Back on topic - yes, all the Jedi Council would be fun, as well as any and all Sith Lords. I'm sure some people would like to play as the Emperor (aka Darth Sidious). Maybe Nomi Sunrider, or Exar Kun. The whole gang.

Redwing
02-20-2002, 06:37 PM
I totally agree with Vag...I want skins coming out of my ears :D ;) I just hope Raven has enough time for that

Graphicsgod
02-20-2002, 10:50 PM
I would like to see Episode one and two MODELS (for those that cannot spell) and skins.

And Dirth Vedar, that is the easiest skin to make. Hell all you have to do is make a alpha channel skin with no texture and apply it to a model. Now if your talking about a ghost like effect, that is only slightly harder. Just take some cloud texture and use the same shader effect as the sky, but don't use a background image. In other words about two to five min. of work to make that kind of skin.

GonkH8er
02-21-2002, 12:34 AM
A Gonk with a saber through it........

CorranHornjr
02-21-2002, 01:03 AM
Of Course I want to see
Corran Horn and a silver Saber.
Mara Jade with long red gold hair..
Leia
Lando
Wedge would be cool
Solo kids
Thrawn
Emperor maybe...don't know
A really good version of Vader and young anakin
Obi-wan young
Kyp Durron
I wonder what a Hutt would look like....huh
Dash Render...why not.

there you go. Though Corran is the top of the list. Silver saber is too cool. Man, he gets no credit. Michael Stockpole rules, such a good back story.
anywho. A gonk with a saber through it would be funny...i don't know about striking fear though.

Ewoks!!!! NO! I am still mad that they killed stormtroopers let alone take on yoda. They don't deserve to be in this game. Darn you george lucas and your PG movies!!!! You have to make the kids happy. Star wars isn't cute!!! ok i am done.

Ben_Walker
02-21-2002, 01:27 AM
I want to see.......

NJO solo kids.
Mara Jade. [oh yeah]
Luke Skywalker.
Emperor's clone.
Emperor Katarn.
Clone troopers from EP2.
Darth Maul.
Jango Fett and Boba.
Reborn'
And that dark Jedi that was in the first few screen shots on the Lucas arts web site.

Vagabond
02-21-2002, 08:39 AM
Agreed, if they provide a model of Darth Vader, I want a good model of him this time, not one that looks like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs ;)

Dan12R
02-21-2002, 03:59 PM
Hey! There's nothing wrong with Spaceballs. Anyways, I want to see the following:
Mace Windu
Darth Maul
random Y-wing pilot
rebel soldier
imperial soldier
Jar Jar Binks (just so we have a reason to have everyone gang up on someone)
and of course, Jackie Chan

Jimi-Wan
02-21-2002, 04:20 PM
Since you bring up Spaceballs and Dark Helmut, here are my MP model 'n' skin wishes...

Dark Helmet
A superb Darth Vader
Jango 'n' Boba
Luke
Leia
Han
Chewy
All Solo kids
Mara Jade
Dash Rendar
A R2 unit (wouldthat be funny to see an R2 'walking' on walls with a saber?)
Emkay (the droid from XW:A)
Ep2 Anakin
Ep2 Obiwan
Mace Windu
Emporer Palpatine
Clonetrooper
A mystrious black-robed Jedi
Jack Burton (from big trouble in little china)
Neo
Morpheus
Yoda
Probe Droid
Dark Trooper, all phases
and Angus from AC DC (the lead guitar player w/ the schoolboy outfit)

Well those are the only ones I can think of now. I know some of them are out there, but I don't care.

StAtilXl
02-21-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Graphicsgod
Oops went off topic, lol. Sorry mista moderator.

I would like to see Episode one and two MODELS (for those that cannot spell) and skins.

And Dirth Vedar, that is the easiest skin to make. Hell all you have to do is make a alpha channel skin with no texture and apply it to a model.

dont tell ppl to learn to spell if u cant :D its Darth Vader

nuff said

Vagabond
02-21-2002, 04:45 PM
Actually, he was referring to forum member Dirth Vedar, not the Darth Vader. You did read all the posts in this thread before formulating your reply, right? :cool:

Graphicsgod
02-21-2002, 06:05 PM
Thank you StAtilXl, I don't know what I would do if you hadn't come along and showed me how to spell one of the easiest SW characters names. For if it wasn't you I would still be spelling his name, Dirth Vedar. That was sarcasm if you couldn't guess.

On a lighter note, yes I was replying to the forum member ;).

Belgirion
02-21-2002, 07:23 PM
me i wanna see

Dark trooper (all phases)
Grand Admira lThrawn
Dash Rendar (he and Kyle look alot similar, maybe they were twins seperated at birth :D )
Darth Vader
Dark Luke (from dark empire)
Dark Kyle
Rahn
Morgan Katarn
Mara Jade
Talon Karrde
Clone Emporer
Joruus C'baoth (dark jedi from Thrawn trilogy)
Corran Horn
Wedge Antilles
Boba Fett & Jango Fett
Mace Windu
All dark jedi from JK (yun, sariss, maw etc.)

Sounds Risky
02-21-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by JackTheGaffer
I want Jar Jar so I can kill my shelf.

This sounds like a plea for help to me.

I'd like Jango Fett with a working jetpack and the ability to use two blasters at once.

Darth Yittreas
02-21-2002, 10:54 PM
I just wanna see a REALLY, really cool/normal sith lord.That's all I want, so, Raven, put the batteries!

JaG|Kaiser
02-21-2002, 11:06 PM
Boba Fett? Please?!!?!?! :D

Belgirion
02-22-2002, 06:48 AM
Jango Fett could obliterate Boba Fett any day :D

Darth Lunatic
02-22-2002, 06:51 AM
Why would he kill his own son?

:D

sabowan
02-22-2002, 07:00 AM
Oh man, there are so many I'd like to see...of course obvious ones like Vader, Boba and Jango Fett, Maul, Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, other Jedi Council Members, Ep. I, II/III, and IV Obi-Wan, Yoda, tons of aliens, including Ponda Baba (with choppable arm ;) ) Lets's see...battle droids, clonetroopers (that would be EASY), Palpatine, Count Dooku, Ep. I, II/III Anakin, Aura Sing, Dengar, IG-88, C-3PO/other protocol droids, tusken raiders, and JAWAS!! Also, I'd like to see skin variations of Luke, Han, Leia, etc. so we can have say "Bespin Luke" vs. "Hoth Luke" or "Pilot Luke," etc. Get to work people!

JackTheGaffer
02-22-2002, 04:05 PM
What would a normal/cool Sith Jedi look like?