PDA

View Full Version : yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Jack
02-20-2002, 04:06 AM
yowza everyone! those happy germans has got the most medals!
then norway and then some other country, but i think finland is 5 with 3 golds, 2 or 3 silvers, and 1 bronce. (austria has got more bronce medals than we have medals!) and what makes me even more happy is that sweden is worse than korea!! (HAHAHAHAA! ;))
nänänänänää men ni har väl en chans me hockey, ja tror ni får silver, o vi får kanske brons. men vi har the finnish flash!(teemu selänne)
so, enough babbling about OS
(to the people from USA: it´s a great OS, u did a good work )

school is borin like usual
and ....nah
school is so boring to talk about

but i´ve got a really funny game for all of ya!
we got explosives! 2 (http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~arsuonp )
and , all great thing scome from finland, this game is Very very funny if u have a bud to play it with. (personally i like creating, so i´m a madman with the mapmaker)

i guess you´re tired of listening to me now,so bye for a while

Natty
02-20-2002, 04:43 AM
Jaaaaaaaaaaaack :) How are you? *big huggles* I'm so happy coz Mega posted this week and now you have- whatcha been up to?

Must be something about the Finnish connection? :p Either that or people are making a return to the forums?

Guybrush122
02-20-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Natty
Jaaaaaaaaaaaack :) How are you? *big huggles* I'm so happy coz Mega posted this week and now you have- whatcha been up to?

Must be something about the Finnish connection? :p Either that or people are making a return to the forums?

JAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! *runs twords Jack to hug him.....*

*hits the wall*

STUPID WALL

Joshi
02-21-2002, 11:13 AM
JAAAAAAAACK!!!

hang on, do i know you?

Captain LeChuck
02-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Tjenare, Jack! Jag skulle ju engentligen rösta på Sverige...Men Vitryssland slog dem ju...Skandal...Ja röstar på Soumi istället;)

Jack
02-22-2002, 10:28 AM
finland for oxå ut :(