PDA

View Full Version : GF2?Really!

emmanueltt
02-21-2002, 07:42 PM
I heard some rumors that gf2 is coming because lucasarts was selling a lot of gf by the internet.Is it really true??
:manny:

Metallus
02-21-2002, 07:50 PM
Doubtful, but it's a definite possibilty for a future LEC title.

Hel-ter
02-22-2002, 03:31 PM
at least the network's location will be updated (dubba-U dubba-U dubba-U GF2 dot com---> the 2 is added)

no seriously, I don't believe they will make a sequel

and frankly, I don't need one

I like this community even without the prospect of a sequel
heck, I like this community even it would be the purple-octopus-club

Tall Guy
02-28-2002, 05:02 PM
now theres an idea!

Cypress Hill
03-09-2002, 04:12 PM
Well, i definetely would like a Grim Fandango2...but that won't happen ...but i do hope some more adventure games like GF will show up..i mean...the 3D character thing and how everything is rendered i like that style...nowadays we only get shooter games after eachother, don't get me wrong..i like shooting games but these days people are exegerating {that's not spelled correctly} the only adventure that came out lately i can think of is runaway road adventure...

Schmatz
03-09-2002, 09:47 PM
No Idea what runaway road is heh. But GF2 would be hard, but a prequel COULD work, because ANYTHING could happen. But I think we and LEC should leave it as is.

Hel-ter
03-10-2002, 09:30 AM
this has been said before, so I don't expect a 200-post-long answer to it: gf2= a sequel without manny in one of the fascinating settings of the land of the dead

Tall Guy
03-11-2002, 06:44 AM
buts theres still thousends of things that could happen that are set before the game, and many new locations to be discovered.

Bboy_Image
03-21-2002, 06:55 PM
I dont think thay should come out with grim 2 THAY SHOULD COME OUT WITH UPDATES like thay should make a year 5 and 6 you know and i think thay should start putting grim in the stoors agen THE GAME OF THE YEAR 96 SHOULD NOT BE DISCONTINUED

Metallus
03-21-2002, 11:07 PM
1.) You haven't finished GF, have you? If so you would know that it doesn't work that way.

2.) Grim (well, in final form) didn't exist in 1996.

Tall Guy
03-22-2002, 05:01 AM
maybe addon years would quite a cool idea if the ending hadnt been how it had. Different, i like it :)

Bboy_Image
03-22-2002, 09:37 AM
no no like the new years would be misstions (PLZ FORGIVE MY SPELLING IT REALY SUCKS) like so what the ending and no i havent finished it CUS THAY DONT HAV IT IN STORS NE MORE ggrrrrrr it was discontinued.

So like what if thare came along a new friend or something and he needs help right and say are main carecter is guna help him. THAT SPAWNS A HOLE NEW GAME BUT IN A FORM OF A UPDATE you see endings are just the begginings for seqwils right but in this case the bigging of new and fun updaits.