PDA

View Full Version : Strange Things Happening on Tatooine II


General Nilaar
11-12-2001, 02:54 PM
:boushh: As Gabree and Eets'chula leave Watto's Junkyard and enter onto the busy streets of Mos Espa they suddenly hear deep, mechanical breathing coming from behind them. Startled they spin around only to see Voushh standing in an alleyway behind them.

:amidala: "Just where have you been?" Gabree says startled, looking like she doesn't quite trust the masked bounty hunter.

:boushh: "Watching..... keeping you safe. Where do you think you are going? The Trade Federation reinforcements could arrive at any time. By risking yourself, you risk my paycheck."

:amidala: "We're going to my ship, then we are all getting out of here."

:boushh: "You're going to need more protection than these two.... I shall join you......."

OOC: Could everyone start putting the name of their character somewhere in their post? I can't remember everyone's character;) And if your race has a smilie, if you put it in front of your post it will help us remember what race you are.

Thanks!

Tie Guy
11-12-2001, 03:35 PM
Nasina'k (notice that there is no "h" anywhere)

"Hey, i resent that," I say to Voussh, "But i guess one more can't hurt."

I keep on full alert. If this guy could sneak up on us, i guess anyone could.

Wraith 5
11-12-2001, 04:07 PM
*gm to pc's*

Voushh new thread... Great idea!!!

Great to have you back.

Please don't everyone speak for gabree that is my job (thought you did a good job on that to Voushh, just what i would have said :))

I also like the idea of posting you pc name with the your post.

The group will be moving on at the end of this day, so anyone else that would like to come, speak now, or you will be left behind. (and let me tell you it will be a lot more fun with Gabree then staying with the ships.
*end GM speak.*

Watto says to group...

"It looks like you are not leaving soon, so against my better jugment, i will let you keep the ships here, for 3 days free of charge. After that if you don't pay, I keep the ships and the money."

Thrawn
11-12-2001, 04:59 PM
Aurawn :thrawn2:

As Nasina'k moves to join Eets and Gabree, he bumps me and I wake up.
"Oop, what-err, no I'm awake, I'm awake!"
I nudge Gilgamoor and look around. I notice Eets going with Gabree and wonder:
"So wait, who's going where? Eet's and Gabree are going to her ship. . . Nasina'k are you and Utinni staying here, and prepping the freighter? BTW who is gonna fly those fighters? I sure can't. . . yet. :D I guess I'll check out the computer on the freighter if that's where Nasina'k and Utinni are going. . ."
I look at the others waiting for some explaining. . .

Wraith 5
11-12-2001, 05:14 PM
*gm update*

OK here is what happened in the other thread and a little from this one...

Gabree, Eets'chula, Voushh, Nasina'k. Are going to retrive Gabree's fighter.

Vulcanis, got a call and had to leave.

Gilgamoor, Utinni, Oonon, Aaryik, Aurawn have not said what they are doing yet.

And i don't think rommel is playing in this game anymore...

*end gm update*

Kvan
11-12-2001, 05:14 PM
:mon: *Gilgamoor sits up slowly, putting a hand to his head* "Agh, its seems like I've been asleep for a long time."
*Starts to pack up his stuff in anticipation of leaving with Gabree*

Eets
11-12-2001, 05:37 PM
*Eets'chula smacks Voussh upside the head*

"So where the curses have you been?! Hitting on the cantina dancers again?"

General Nilaar
11-12-2001, 05:46 PM
OOC: Yeah sorry for talking for Gabree but I needed her to help explain my characters disappearance;)

Wraith 5
11-12-2001, 05:48 PM
*to general*
Not a problem!!!

General Nilaar
11-12-2001, 05:52 PM
:boushh: Voushh glances over at Eets'chula: "If by cantina dancers you mean the old hag that is either sleeping or dead in the dumpster at the back of the alley, then no, not quite....".

Tie Guy
11-12-2001, 11:26 PM
"Ok, thats anough of that guys. We better get going, lead the way Gabree." I start walking towards the exit.

JEDI_MASTA
11-13-2001, 05:20 PM
Oonon :koon: follows the others toward the exit

darthfergie
11-13-2001, 06:46 PM
:jawa Utinni: HAH you guys be sure and come back...don't go on a very long walk with Gabree we don't have the time...

Thrawn
11-13-2001, 07:38 PM
"I'll go with you." I say as I catch up to Gabree and the rest.
"Gabree, are you single by any chanc--What? I'm asking an honest question! Fine. . . Sorry, Gabree. :(" Hmph, well you can't blame me for asking. . . :D Lol. . .

JEDI_MASTA
11-13-2001, 07:54 PM
*masta to forumers*
are u single any more (u wish u werent ;))

Oonon
turning back to look at thrawn then turning away never missing a step

Wraith 5
11-14-2001, 12:08 PM
"We have one more quick stop before we head to my ship."

Gabree leads them back toward the room she had rented...

"We are going to be heading out into the dune sea a little way, so we will stop at the suplie shop and pick up some desert gear for everyone that needs it."

As you walk by Gabree's room, you see that the more battle droids were sent to the room. It is a good thing you left when you did. As you walk by the droid standing gaurd at eh bottem of the stairs sees you...

"Halt!!! You are to come with us Gabree!! THe rest of you may leave now, or you will be elimaited!!"

The battle droid start to raise its weapon looking to shot Gabree, But when she saw the droid she put her hand on her weapon, and was able to get a shot off before the droid even got it's weapon half way up. Gabree's aim is ture, and the droid falls down in serveral pieces.

"I never did much like Battle Droids. We should hurry before for the droids inside come out."

She leads you the rest of the way to the shop.

"Wait here, I will only be a moment."

*gm speak*
Sorry I was going to post this yesterday afternoon, but when i got home, my copy of gb was there and I didn't do anything but play all night!!! This is part 1 of a 2 part post, the next part will be posted around 12:00 cst

Tie Guy
11-15-2001, 10:59 AM
"That was close. I wonder how they found out where we were. The few places like this are havens for those who do not wish to be found. (;)). I'll be right behind you."

I fall back, concealing my blaster, watching closely for droids to come from behind, and in position to deal with them unoticed in the crowd if they are to come.

Wraith 5
11-15-2001, 11:22 AM
Gabree comes back out with the equipment, already dressed in her suit.

"Here put these they will help you if we run into any stroms well out in the dune sea."

She hands one to everybody but Voushh.

SHe looks at him and says...

"Since you have an enviromental suit already, you should need something like this. It looks like your suit is better then what i got any way."

"OK lets be off"

Gabree leads the group to the edge of town.

She about ready to start off to the north when she notics that there are tracks comeing from the south. These tracks look to be trade Federation Battle droids. After looking at the tracks a little more, she can tell that the droid arrived shortly after her.

"If the droids knew where to look for me so soon, they may have found my ship already, and moved it to their main base."

Lookng back at the group...

"Which way should we go? If they have found my ship, they most surly have a trap set where i left it. Also it would mean that we would have to double back to get to their base. But on the other hand, if they hav't found it, we would have to take on the whole base, and then also turn back and head for my ship."

General Nilaar
11-15-2001, 12:26 PM
:boushh: "I think I would feel foolish breaking into a Trade Federation base and then find out they didn't have the ship. I say we check the landing site out, if it's a trap, maybe we can turn it around on them, after all they don't know that we know it's a trap."

Voushh glances over at Gabree: "If the ship isn't there, we can discuss the additional price of liberating your ship from the Trade Federation in addition to the price for taking you to Coruscant....".

OOC: Greedy little bastard isn't he? But from his point of view saving her ship is really a different mission. After all she could just join the rest of us in the freighter.

I tried to talk Voushh into giving Gabree a break, but he just won't listen to me. He's just such a mercenary at heart and he loves to haggle;)

Tie Guy
11-15-2001, 04:17 PM
"Well, we could send one person ahead, to scout out the area. What is the terrain like where you left your ship? Was it out in the open? I could go ahead and check, i did use to be a spy you know."

JEDI_MASTA
11-15-2001, 04:41 PM
id better not scout im not that good in a fight

darthfergie
11-15-2001, 06:29 PM
*back at the ship*
"I feel a strange disterbance in the force. As if one of our comrades was in trouble. Aurawn!!! Should we go after them? Your the strategist!!!" (Chiss= military smarts:thrawn2: )

Wraith 5
11-15-2001, 06:35 PM
*gm talk*

fergie i thought thrawn was already with them...

Tie Guy
11-15-2001, 06:46 PM
*over comlink to uttinni*

Shut up, we're fine.....And turn your comlink off!" ;)

*turning back to the others*

"Oonon, you don't have to be good in a fight to scout. I'm not that strong myslef, but you have to be qiuet, and we should only send one....or none. And it should be me if anyone.

darthfergie
11-15-2001, 07:23 PM
What where did Aurawn go!!! I thought he stayed at the ship with me...:(
I'm all alone...there's no one beside me...:( ;)

JEDI_MASTA
11-15-2001, 08:19 PM
i decide ill be the scout if nobody else wants it


*arent you a "scout" tie*

Tie Guy
11-15-2001, 08:22 PM
To Masta-

YES!!!! Thats why i said i would be the scout multiple times!!!!

I'm simply waiting for Wraith to say its a good idea

"So, what do you think, Gabree? Should we stick together and tough out a possible trap, or should i go out and scout?"

Wraith 5
11-16-2001, 02:12 PM
"Well it is really up to you... If we were in space i would say to send to ships to scout, but we arn't it space, and people don't move as fast as starfighters...

The place i left my starfighter, is almost a full days walk from here, we only sent a scout, it would take 2 days for them to get back, in the mean time, the rest of the group would stay here and witht the number of battle droids about, we could be found... Though if it turns out my fighter is not there and it is a trap, 1 or 2 people would have a better chanes of getting out with out anyone knowing then the whole group.

Voushh do not worry about your reward, I will see to it that you get all that you desiver, and I would leave my fighter here, but it has senor readings that show that the trade federation is back."

Wraith 5
11-16-2001, 02:14 PM
*gm speak*

Sorry to not give you an answer on what you should do, but i have found that the game is more fun if you make most of the choses in the game. Would it be as much fun if gabree just told you what to do and you did it???

If you fell it would be I will be happy to do that... But I don't think it will be as much fun.

Oh and general it has been a long time sence a pc that gready has played in one of my games... It is a lot of fun to have one back again!!!

Tie Guy
11-16-2001, 03:31 PM
"Well, lets move on out together then. When we get closer i will go out and see what is happening. I didn't realize how far it was form here."

JEDI_MASTA
11-16-2001, 04:47 PM
I continue walking

darthfergie
11-16-2001, 06:27 PM
Utinni
*I think to myself...what is taking them so long...If they don't hurry up and get back here I'll get nervous and start taking the frieghter apart and selling it like my forefathers would*

Wraith 5
11-16-2001, 06:36 PM
*gm speak*

Utinni you could always work on your droid...

General Nilaar
11-16-2001, 07:05 PM
:boushh: Voushh tilts his head in Gabree's direction, "Get what I deserve? That could be taken in more than one way I think...."

Begins to follow the others into the desert, blaster pistol in hand and ready for a fight.

"Just in case there's any Tuskin Raiders out there."

Thrawn
11-16-2001, 08:34 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

Utinni is quietly working on his droid when he feels a presence behind him. . . Wait! It's only Aurawn! Whew. . . Aurawn stifles a yawn.
"Aawwwhhhhhh. So. . ." Aurawn glances around the ship. "Uh, where is everyone? I thought they'd be back by now. . . I'm sensing something. Maybe we should go see if they are pinned down in Gabree's apartment or something?"

Tie Guy
11-16-2001, 10:01 PM
"Hmm, maybe we should let the guys know where we are, its taken us longer than i thought it would."

*flips on comlink*

"Guys, do you copy?....We are almost to the sight were Gabree's fighter is, but we suspect a trap. We sure could use a jedi over here, but you'll never get here in time....unless you flew...."

Thrawn
11-16-2001, 10:45 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

"Yeah, I copy! We're as good as airborne!"
Aurawn rushes back into the ship.
"Utinni, get those generators humming, our pals need backup! Watto said we could keep the fighters here for a bit, so we shouldn't have to worry about anything 'cept droid fighters. I doubt the expect us to have another ship though, so let's get going!"
Aurawn closes off the boarding hatch and runs into the cockpit. . . and then remembers that he can't pilot. :eek: Utinni, TELL me you can fly a ship!"

Tie Guy
11-17-2001, 08:57 PM
"Ok guys, looks like we got a little backup. The guys are bringing the freighter over here. I say we wait for them and then do a flyby of the area where your fighter is. If everything looks ok we can drop you off and take both ships back to Watto's shop. If there is an air attack waiting for us, then there's not much we could do on the ground anyways, so we might as well take the frieghter."

*too Aurawn and Uttinni over comlink*

"Hey guys, is that freighter armed?"

*while i wait for an answer i adress Gabree and hand her the comlink*

"Give them are coordinates."

darthfergie
11-17-2001, 09:37 PM
...Aurawn I can fly a ship...if you want to crash into the nearest sandcrawler...

(BTW, Skills:Knowledge(Ships) +3, Profession(Ship Repair) +6, Survival +6, Affect Mind +5, Enhance Ability +5, Force Push +3, Heal Another +4, Heal Self +6, Repair +6, +2 Bluff , +2 Appraise, +2 Spot)

Well I'm going to work on my droid (hopefully this time it won't try to kill me)

Tie Guy
11-17-2001, 11:26 PM
**********
Guys, surely someone in your group over tehre can fly. At least 3 better be able to. Why isn't anyone else who can fly posting?
**********

Eets
11-19-2001, 09:32 AM
*smacks Nasinak upside the head*

I'm a Jedi, you fool!

*Eets'chula tries to sense for any possible threat in the landing site*

Thrawn
11-19-2001, 01:39 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

"Alright, that's it! I think I can recall having a flight lesson when I was little. . . (C'mon Wraith, my background is unknown! It COULD happen!) Hmm. . . well, I can use the sensors great (require computer skill), the only problem is flying it. . . Well, here goes nothin'!"
Aurawn warms up the freightors systems, and prepares to take off.
Almost as an afterthought, "Utinni! Get up here! You might be a little bit of help, considering we're the only people here!"
"This is going to be interesting. . ."
Aurawn flips on his comlink, "Nasinka, I'm going to fly the freighter over to where you guys are, then relinquish the controls to you."

Tie Guy
11-19-2001, 03:57 PM
"Oh, Ets, when did you get here? Oh well...if you can help us sense any danger, then we shouldn't have a problem."

*on comlink*

"Guys, just forget it. Don't risk the ship. However, come on over if you can find a pilot. "

darthfergie
11-19-2001, 06:50 PM
I have ship knowledge...not flying knowledge...Hey voice in my head...is it possible to find someone who can fly???

WC_heavyarms
11-19-2001, 07:10 PM
Did you call for a pilot? I will fly you wherever, just name your destionation. Hop into my IN-1F!


(hope this is legal!)

Wraith 5
11-19-2001, 09:29 PM
*gm speak*

It is illegal but it ok this time because i told everyone a while ago i would try to work you in for a little bit.

But just remeber what they want to do.

Thrawn
11-19-2001, 10:31 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

"Hmm, you seem like a trustworthy guy. . . Just a sec and I'll get the coordinants. :D"
*flicks on the comlink*
"Guys, what are your coordinants? We got a ride."

Tie Guy
11-19-2001, 10:41 PM
"Can't you sense us? We do have anotehr jedi here, we should be fairly noticable in the force. No?"

darthfergie
11-19-2001, 11:27 PM
Should be...but I'm an adept...I'll try and sense you hold on
*waits for that wierd voice in his head to tell him where to find them*

WC_heavyarms
11-20-2001, 07:16 AM
Hey, I don't have all day! Gimme the cordinates!

Wraith 5
11-21-2001, 04:29 PM
Gabree is about to give Utinni the cordinates when the group is attacked by 5 tusken raiders!!!

Gabree grabes the comlink and screams "WE ARE GOING TO NEED YOU HERE SOON, JUST HOME IN ON THIS COMLINK, WE WILL LEAVE IT OPEN."

Voushh begin always always alert is the first to reacte, even before the tusken raiders!

All of you are next to each other with the tusken raiders right in front of you. No one off to the sides this time...

*gm speak*
We are going to try a little different battle setup this time. Insead of an order of battle, i will let you post what you are going to do when you are here. I will add enemy fire when i think it should be there. The only order I want is that Voushh goes first.

Oh and remeber, nether Aurawn, or Utinni can fly a ship so they won't be much help in the air.

Thought heavyarm (you forgot to post your name) may be some good in the air.

darthfergie
11-21-2001, 04:35 PM
Oh boy this will be fun...do we want to take a fighter to strafe the enemy or shall we use the frieghter as our vessel of choice...
*wonders to himself if there are guns on the frieghter*

http://www.uwrf.edu/~tw80/yt1760.jpg
*I think it has guns...*

"well lets take this frieghter over there on the double!!! I'll go man the bottom turret!!!"

WC_heavyarms
11-21-2001, 05:58 PM
I don't have a name, but you can all me Trowa Barton (gun cocks!)

Ok, Utinni, lead the way!

(BTW, My ship, like the standard N-1, has 2 laser cannons, and 2 torpedo launchers, modified with a little weapons rack, containing currenty: blastech dl-44 w/scope, 20 energy cell cartridges, and a few thermal dets )

Wraith 5
11-21-2001, 06:30 PM
Trowa if you are there to help the group fly, you are flying the freighter.

Thrawn
11-21-2001, 07:24 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

"Guess I'm stuck in the upper turret then. . ." Aurawn climbs up to the upper turret and puts on his headgear. . .

WC_heavyarms
11-21-2001, 07:33 PM
ok, (funny warp to the real ship!) wow, ok, here we go! Ok, flippiong on the bio scanners... scanning for tusken packs... ah! found em!

*flips on comlink*

Taking off, we're on our way!

darthfergie
11-21-2001, 11:04 PM
"A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go, high ho the derio a hunting we will go":D

"Powering up my weapons"

WC_heavyarms
11-21-2001, 11:15 PM
Ok, making our first pass, aim your weapons, fire whenever

*turns ship on the side so bot hquad guns can fire at the ground*

darthfergie
11-21-2001, 11:27 PM
*Utinni fires his turret at the charging Raiders*

General Nilaar
11-22-2001, 05:14 AM
OOC: Hey you guys still have to fly over here, no hyperdrive in the atmosphere;)

:boushh: Voushh, ever alert, spots the Tuskin Raiders and opens fire on the nearest one with his blaster pistol. He takes a quick glance around looking for cover....

"Gabree, find some cover and stay there!"

At the first chance he gets he'll get behind whatever cover he can find and continue firing.....

WC_heavyarms
11-22-2001, 07:16 AM
umm, well, I thought the actual time between posts, which is like about 7-8 hours, would have been sufficient time. Let wraih decide.

Tie Guy
11-22-2001, 12:43 PM
I draw my blaster as i dive to the ground in a roll. I come up, ready to fire and spot a tuskan right in front of me. I fire a shot off.

Thrawn
11-22-2001, 01:31 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

Aurawn is holding the triggers tightly, ready to fire as soon as the Tuskens come into view.
"Remember Utinni, don't fire at the ones real close to our buddies! On little bump could end their career. . ."

Eets
11-22-2001, 02:23 PM
I strike a full attack against one of the raiders with my Lightsaber.

*sorry guys, just got dialup here and cable doesnt come till next tuesday!*

WC_heavyarms
11-22-2001, 03:29 PM
I don't have a name, but call me Trowa... Trowa Barton...

hang on, guys! Turning for a second pass!

General Nilaar
11-22-2001, 08:30 PM
OOC: Well it may have been 7-8 hours in real life but it's only been a couple of seconds in the game;)

You were at the junkyard trying to find our coordinates, we were attacked, Gabree screams for your help, I opened fire, all in a couple of seconds.

Of course I'm not sure how close to Mos Espa we are, depending on that you might show up during the battle or after it's all over. But I can't imagine you could show up before everyone who is there gets a couple of shots off, especially the Tuskin Raiders themselves;)

true...but did you really expect him to describe the entire flight?
"and we are flying over the Jundland wastes now so please buckel your seatbealts and watch for incoming sandstorms, thank you." -darthfergie:)

Thrawn
11-24-2001, 07:47 PM
**********
I think Nilaar's right. ;)
**********

General Nilaar
11-24-2001, 09:50 PM
OOC: He doesn't have to describe the entire flight, but he has to tell them they've arrived before they start shooting;)

We can't just do anything we want instantly, otherwise there is no point to anything. Sometimes characters have to be allowed to make mistakes, miss the shot, and so forth. They chose to stay behind despite being warned the "action" was going to be in the desert. That's fine, but they have to live with the choice.

Besides, you don't think 5 Tuskin Raiders is going to be a challenge if they're in the ship strafing them do you?

I came along on the adventure and specifically said I was on high alert in case we ran into everything. They stayed at the Junkyard. No way are they shooting before me or getting in on my action;)

Important Note: I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I think some ground rules need to be set. I tried to use some smiley faces so you would all know I'm being good natured about it;)

General Nilaar
11-24-2001, 09:52 PM
Besides I'm sure there will be times there's ship battles going on and my character will be forced to buckle up and stay out of the way. The pilots and their ships can take the glory then;)

Eets
11-24-2001, 09:52 PM
*hey guys, could we move the chit chat to the RPG chat thread? thanks :D*

He is right...I mean Wraith DID make the thread for chatting about it -darthfergie

JEDI_MASTA
11-25-2001, 01:58 PM
OOnon
runs at a raider, a blue metalic swish seems to come out of the end of my saber...

WC_heavyarms
11-25-2001, 09:16 PM
OK one thing really off topic- I did say we are kinda here... making the first pass over the target now???

Ok guys, prepare to fire again!

Wraith 5
11-26-2001, 02:42 PM
*gm Speak*

OK First thing i want to say was sorry for starting this fight and then disappering... Over thanksgiving I was at home/work/school so i could not be online for very much time. I had enough time to check email and that was about it.

Second General is right, this idea didn't work very well with no real turn stuff, so next time we will go back to more solid turns.

Third, back to the Game!!!

P.S. TIE do i have you pc's name spelt right?
*end GM speack*

Voushh take aim and hits the Tusken raider he shoots at, but the aim was off a bit and only hits the Raider in the arm. Voushh start to head for cover.

Trowa, Utinni, and Aurawn take off in the freighter and start to head for the fight. Trowa: "ETA 2 minutes!!!" Utinni and Aurawn are in the turrets and ready to fire when they get there.

Eets'chula rushes a nother raider with his lightsaber at the ready, the Tusken Raider takes a step just as Ests'chula takes his swing. The small step was enough to cause Ests'chula to miss, and just nick the the raiders upper leg.

Nasina'k aims shoots and hits his Raider squarly in the chest, sending the Raider back almost 5 feet in the air and leaving a hole in its chest where Nasina'k hit him.


The rest of the Raiders after seeing this, run for cover behind some near by bolders.

Voushh see that this could be hs only chance, also dives for a bolder that is about 5 feet head of where Gabree is hiding.

Nasina'k trys takeing another shot, but only hits rook, Voushh after being pinned down while the Raiders try to take a shoot at him leans out and trys to take a shoot but also hits just rock. Gabree not begin one to sit behind a rock and do nothing, also leans out and take a shoot, also only to come up with rock. Eets'chula see that he would have to get behind the well covers Tusken Raiders to get near them with his Lightsaber, also take cover so that he is not such a target while he waits for a chance to get behind the Tusken Raiders.

Nasina'k get back on the comlink: "Hey Guys we are pinned down here and could use a little help..."

Trowa: "Stand By, ETA 10 seconds." Trowa now see the battle layout on the freighter's scanners, calls back to the gunners "ok guys thouse Raiders are going to be really hard to hit, i suggest to aim for the rocks they are hiding behind, if nothing else we should be able to clear the shooting range for our people on the groud." To comlink "Take cover down there, we are making our first run now..."

*To be continued in 90 mintues.*

Tie Guy
11-26-2001, 03:35 PM
****
Yep, thats it Wraith
****

Getting cover behind a rock, i square up my blaster on the top of the rock. I wait for my chance to hit a raider when he comes up to take a shot, or when the freighter gets here, whichever comes first....

WC_heavyarms
11-26-2001, 04:55 PM
Hey Wraith, can I assume that I can fire a small blaster under the freighter, like the Millenium falcon? Just wondering...

Wraith 5
11-26-2001, 05:30 PM
*gm speak*
Well, as you can tell the rest of the story has not showen up yet...

That is because i do not have the stats for the ship here at work/school.

So the battle will continue when i get home, and know what the stats for the ship are.

heavyarms, Do you mean forwad firring lasers, that are not turrets? Or do you mean leaning out the window and shooting your gun?

Thrawn
11-26-2001, 06:05 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

Aurawn swings the quad around, scanning the ground for the raiders. "Don't wanna hit our guys" he says to himself. "There's one! Hehe, have a great time in the promised land buddy." :D Aurawn's fingers tighten on the triggers. BUDDOW!

(You like those sound effects? :D)

WC_heavyarms
11-26-2001, 07:53 PM
Wraith, in ANH, know the part in the docking bay where the stormtroopers attack? And that cannon comes out and shooting, rotating and firing?**********


**********



Remember, I have no name, but call me Trowa Barton.

Tie Guy
11-26-2001, 08:02 PM
*******
And most freighters in the YT Series have forward light lasers mounted under the cockpit standard. Its not the swiveling thing, that was a custom modification by Han, but a forward firing one would almost surely be present.
*******

WC_heavyarms
11-26-2001, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the clear-up TIE guy!

Wraith 5
11-27-2001, 01:37 PM
*gm-Speak*
ok this is the last time I plan on doing gm-speak in this thread... Now that estsy has made a new chat thread i think we should use that...

But yes there is 1 forward laser that you can fire.

I will post the stats for the ship when i get back from lunch, then i will post the next part of the battle.

So any more question, please post them in the chat fourm, other wise we will have strange things III sooner then we may like.

Wraith 5
11-27-2001, 06:34 PM
*now back to the battle*

When Oonon hears that the freighter is going to make a run, he dives for cover but has is lightsaber at the ready as soon as the freighter is done, he is going in...

Trowa: "OK boys, here we go!!! Rember up there don't aim at the rock with our people behind them."

Trowa preformes a great spin that puts the freighter on its side, so that both turrets have angle on the ground.

Trowa being the pilot is that first to see a raider and takes a shot with the fowards blaster, only to miss due to the ship being on it's side.

Aurawn is next, fiding a raider that looks to be ready to take a shoot at Oonon, he takes aim and fires, and misses the Raider, but he does hit the bolder the Raider was behind!!! This sends pices of rock flying everywhere. The Tusken Raider behind the Bolder is hit by piecs of rock, but still lives. Utinni takes aim at one of the bolders 2 of the raiders are hideing behind, he hits the bolder off to the frontside, sending most of the pieces away form the raiders, who are unharmed.

*To be continued.*

Tie Guy
11-27-2001, 06:59 PM
My weapon still ready, i take the chance to fire at the now exposed Tuskan Raider as i see the boulder get blasted into oblivion.

WC_heavyarms
11-27-2001, 07:42 PM
Hang on guys, coming around now...

*ship turns around, flying on its side back towards the raiders

Thrawn
11-28-2001, 11:30 AM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

Aurawn sets up for another run at the raiders, using the Force to help guide his shot(s). . .

Eets
11-28-2001, 01:50 PM
*Eets'chula uses the force to strike fear into the heart of one of the tusken raiders, with the aim of the raider throwing his weapon and running*

darthfergie
11-28-2001, 05:21 PM
Utinni Fires more red lances of energy down upon the Raiders...

General Nilaar
11-28-2001, 10:38 PM
:boushh: Voushh gets ready to take advantage of any clear shots he might get.....

WC_heavyarms
11-28-2001, 10:49 PM
Changed from the graphic thingy posted for about 30 seconds... ANyway, I fire the forward laser, hoping to strike a tusken raider...

Wraith 5
11-30-2001, 02:32 PM
Voushh takes a shot at the raider that was hit with pickes of rock. The raider is still stunded and never say Voushh take his shot, the shot is true and blast a hole in the middle of his chest.

Nasina'k aims at one of the other raiders and shoots, this Tusken Raider recovered faster and is able to get out of the way enogh to only get hit in the arm.

Eets'chula and Oonon both jump out form their cover at the sametime and run at the other raider, Eets'chula takes a swing first and takes of the raiders arm, Oonon takes his swing and finish off the the Tusken Raider, Both run back to cover before the Freighter makes its next run

General Nilaar
11-30-2001, 02:48 PM
:boushh: Voushh provides covering fire while they fall back to some cover....

Tie Guy
11-30-2001, 03:52 PM
*******
Wraith, did i hit his right arm or left. I need to know because if it hit is his right then he is out of the fight, but if i was his left he might still be able to fire.
*******

Still crouching behind the boulder, i line up a shot on another tuskan who is running to gain more cover from Voussh's fire. I pull the trigger...

Wraith 5
11-30-2001, 04:17 PM
*gm speak*
TIE your pc hit his right arm, and that is the arm he uses to shoot, but he could still rush you and swing a gaffi stick at you, so he may not be able to shoot any more but he may still fight...
*end gm speak*

With Voushh lieing down cover fire, the two jedi are able to make it back to cover unharmed and just in time to miss more flying rock as Trowa, Aurawn, and Utinni Make a 3rd pass.

This time Trowa levels the ship and takes a shot, blasting one of Bolders to rouble, the one the dead right arm (there were 3 left, one raider behind each one) He then flips the ship back on its side to leave Aurawn and Utinni clear shots...

Aurawn misses a bolder complitly only to hit an unharmed Tusken Raider!!! Once the dust settles, you can see that there arn't even any pices left of the Raider.

Utinni Takes his shoot, agian he connects with a bolder and blows it to pices, Some of these pices hitting the Raider behind the rock.

WC_heavyarms
12-01-2001, 03:18 PM
Hey! one of you two go ahead and drop down! We're gonna pick em up and leave these Raiders,

Tie Guy
12-03-2001, 08:19 PM
*****
Dang! Not here too!!!
*****


I line up a shot with the next tuskan whose cover just got obliterated. I pull the rigger...

Heavyarms
12-03-2001, 10:12 PM
Not sure if he hit, I take a shot at the tusken that is covered in debris from the exploding rock...

Wraith 5
12-03-2001, 10:58 PM
*gm-speak*

Did we just loss post?????

Heavyarms
12-04-2001, 07:32 AM
one of mine, I think, right Tie guy?****************

General Nilaar
12-04-2001, 12:06 PM
OOC: We lost one of my posts where I fired at at the Raider whose rock got blown up, it was right after Wraith's Post.

Wraith 5
12-04-2001, 01:08 PM
*gm-speak*
OK i will give everyone somemore time to check back and post what may have been lost, since i can't remeber what else may have been here...

Wraith 5
12-07-2001, 12:08 AM
Voushh takes his shot hitting one of the stuned raiders that were hit by the exploding rocks. His shot sends the raider spining back, over anohter raider and landing on the ground quite dead.

Nasina'k takes a shot at the raider he shot in the arm (who is right not chargeing at Nasina'k), his shot hits, but the raider keeps on comeing, aperitly not knowing that he to is dead...

Eets'chula and Oonon running before the last bolder was hit, once again working together take out that last raider with no problem.

darthfergie
12-07-2001, 12:27 AM
"Well since you have everything under control down there lets land"

Eets
12-07-2001, 12:58 AM
*Eets'chula turns off his lightsaber and begins scavenging for any weaponry or equipment they may have dropped*

Heavyarms
12-07-2001, 07:23 AM
*flips the comlink* Hey guys, look out, we are landing...

*ship lands, bottom platform opens*

Welcome aboard guys... so, where to? Mos espa?

General Nilaar
12-07-2001, 07:58 AM
:boushh: Voushh: We're on our way to pick up Gabree's ship. Punch up a map of the area on the ships computer, she can pinpoint the site for us".

Voushh heads for the landing ramp and enters the freighter....

Tie Guy
12-07-2001, 11:23 AM
I poke around the two guys i downed, but don't find anything of use.

"So, what now, we still might have TF resistance at the landing site for the N-1, i i guess we should go in the freighter."

Eets
12-07-2001, 11:32 AM
"Perhaps we should ask Gabree what she wants to do, since it is her starfighter, after all."

Heavyarms
12-07-2001, 12:07 PM
***lol!!!!*****

Anyway, Gabree, select your destination. This is my get-off point. I'll walk back. See you guys around!!!

Tie Guy
12-07-2001, 03:52 PM
"Wait!!! Don't go yet, we still need a pilot. Please, stay with us a little longer, you don't have pressing matters do you? We can simply drop you off at home after we go to the site."

*****
Right Wraith?
*****

Wraith 5
12-07-2001, 04:12 PM
*gm-speak*
He don't have to stay Voushh (general) can fly...

And i think Aaryik (gamma) can fly as well...

Heavyarms
12-07-2001, 04:15 PM
*wraith said it is my time to leave when the battle ended.***

See ya later guys, and here, someone may want this...

*tosses his scoped rifle to Voushh... *

Give it to whoever needs it, I'll see ya around.

My home is on corellia, and I have no way to get back. I'll swindle some way home. Hey, it's a dewback!
* jumps on it, and off I go!*

Tie Guy
12-07-2001, 04:18 PM
*******
Oh, ok. i didn't know
*******

*to the rest*
"So, are we gonna leave or what, we don't have much daylight left ahead of us, and i'd like to get out of here tonight., the sooner the better."

darthfergie
12-07-2001, 07:41 PM
...so I guess it is back to the gun turret for me...personally I think it is more confortable than the regular chairs...
*runs off before anyone can claim his seat at the gunner's turret*

:D

Tie Guy
12-07-2001, 09:27 PM
"Right, i'll take the other one since i'm no use in the cockpit."

*Walks into freighter*

General Nilaar
12-08-2001, 05:14 AM
:boushh: In the silence of the freighter's main cabin Voushh's rasping, mechanical breathing becomes more apparent.....

"I doubt the Trade Federation will expect us to come in from above. I can fly us there if Gabree can show us her ship's location on the map."

Punches up a map of the area on the computer before beginning to examine the scoped rifle that was handed to him....

OOC: Hey everyone, go down to the Tatooine Characters thread and give me your characters name, race, and class. I need a brief list so I can remember who everyone is playing without looking through the huge character creation thread;)

I thought the Piloting skill was only for ground vehicles. Cool, I didn't know Voushh knew how to fly a starship;)

Eets
12-08-2001, 09:17 AM
*Eets'chula escorts Gabree to her seat in the main cabin*

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
12-10-2001, 06:36 PM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

Originally posted by Tie Guy
"Right, i'll take the other one since i'm no use in the cockpit."

*Walks into freighter*

Nas finds Thrawn sleeping in the above gunner's chair, still wearing his headset. Apparently he was pretty tired after that gun fight. ;)

Wraith 5
12-11-2001, 12:38 PM
Gabree walks into the main cabin and sits in the copilots chair and calls up a map of the area...

"Here this is where we are going."

She brings up a map of a montain rige, and points to a montain that looks like it could be an old volcano.

"I hide my ship there. I think we should fly in, take a look at the area and see if there is any major build up before we land next to my fighter."

Eets
12-11-2001, 01:19 PM
"Sounds good to me. Let's check it out, guys..."

darthfergie
12-11-2001, 06:33 PM
*Yells down the hatch*
Go for it!!!

General Nilaar
12-11-2001, 11:45 PM
:boushh: Voushh: "Alright, let's get her started up. Everybody on board?"

Voushh begins to get the ships systems online and prepares for take off. As soon as everyone gets on board he starts the repulsor lifts and the freighter takes off. Starting the thrusters up, Voushh pilots the ship in the direction of the old volcano....

"You gunners keep alert, keep an eye out for Trade Federation fighters".

Wraith 5
12-12-2001, 06:52 PM
As Voushh takes off, a group of Trade Federation Fighters show up on the scaners.

You can't tell for sure but it doesn't look like they have seen you. Thought they may have, but they don't seem to be moving to intercept you.

Do you go after them, or head for Gabree's ship?

darthfergie
12-12-2001, 07:09 PM
Hey guys I'm not powing up these guns unless those fighters turn for me...Wait a sec...I wonder what the HUTTS would have to say if we told them about the TF being here on Tatoinne:D

Eets
12-12-2001, 08:10 PM
I like your idea very much, Uttinni. The problem is, we need to get out of here FAST. I think we should hurry to pick up Gabree's ship so we can get to Coruscant.

darthfergie
12-12-2001, 09:21 PM
Sure I just mean like on the way out we just happened to drop an anonymous call to the Hutts:D

Tie Guy
12-12-2001, 10:21 PM
"Avoid combat at all cost, thats a great policy for people who like to stay alive. I say we go over to pick up the ship, but don't take a direct route, if those fighters have seen us, then they might become suspicious if we head for the landing site they no doubt have found. Let's set a course for the city, and then vear off to the site after the fighters are out of range. We may loose a small amount of time, but if we can avoid combat then it will be worth it."


********
BTW guys, what about the 2 fighters?
********

General Nilaar
12-13-2001, 05:04 AM
:boushh: Voushh: "Sounds like a good idea to me. While we're in the area maybe we should pick up the two fighters we left behind at Watto's?".

Voushh turns the freighter towards Mos Espa.....

"Everyone keep their fingers crossed!"

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
12-13-2001, 11:37 AM
:thrawn2: Aurawn

Aurawn awakes with a start when he hears that TF fighters are on their way. "Hmm, they don't seem to have noticed us. . . I say we try and get to Gabree's ship. If they turn this way, I'm powering up though."

JEDI_MASTA
12-15-2001, 05:57 PM
*ok guys im back i was sidetracked for a LONG time*

i agree with aruawn

Wraith 5
12-16-2001, 04:08 PM
Voushh swings the ship back toward town, and lands back at watto's.

"So who is going to fly the fighters?"

darthfergie
12-16-2001, 09:04 PM
I will!!!
If you want to crash...I think I'll...WORK ON MY DROID!!!!!!!!
*gets out of gunner's turret*

Tie Guy
12-16-2001, 11:36 PM
"Don't look at me, i couldn't ride a speeder bike if i wanted to." I say with a grin, or at least, as much of one as a Kubaz can do.

"I know we have at least two otehr pilots somewhere around here."

General Nilaar
12-18-2001, 06:28 AM
:boushh: Voushh: "Did they wander off into the city? I told them we were taking off again. Where could they have gone off to?"

"If they don't get here soon, I'm taking off without them...."

OOC: There, an excuse for moving on provided just in case those with pilot characters don't respond in the next day or two;)

Wraith 5
01-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Bosa and Dobabo jump into the z-95 headhunters power up the systems and radio...

"Protecter group ready. Feed us the location Voushh."

Gabree sends the location to the Z-95 headhunters and the group takes off heading for the location of where Gabree left her ship.

Half way there those 2 trade federation starfighters that Voushh was able to hide from spots the now bigger and more threatful looking, and turns toward the group.

Gabree calls out to the rest of the group "We've been spotted! Everyone ready?"

Tie Guy
01-09-2002, 10:53 AM
I stap myself in the chair behind the co-pilot.

"Ok, you guys can handle this one."

General Nilaar
01-12-2002, 05:41 PM
:boushh: Voushh: "We've got company people, hope no one has fallen asleep back there."

Switches the comlink to the fighters...

"We're going in to attract their attention. You two follow us in and take advantage of whatever confusion we create".

Swings the ship towards the nearest enemy fighter and engages the thursters full throttle....

"Gunners, get ready, time to earn your pay!":boushh: :boushh:

Wraith 5
01-25-2002, 12:08 PM
*gm-speak*
We seem to have lost a few people (thought my takeing a vacation may not have help... :() but we go on!!!
*end gm-speak*

Guns report ready and Voushh increases speed to intercept the fighters first.

The Trade Federation droid starfighters get off the first shoots, but the sheilds take the hits.

The droids don't seem to relias that the transport has 2 turret guns, they fly above and below the ship.

Both gunners start fireing at the droids, both hit but do minamium damage to the droids.

The droids start to make a hard 180 turn to get ont he tail of the transport when Protecter group opens fire.

Both score hits on the same droid blowing it to dust.

At this point Voushh has started to make his turn.

Everyone thinks they have it the droid starfighter beatten when Gabree shouts ober the com...

"We have 5 more fighters inbound. They should be here in 2 minutes!!!"

Eets
02-04-2002, 07:23 PM
*Eets'chula sits tight and begins meditating*

Wraith 5
03-02-2002, 11:54 PM
"Voushh land the ship, we need to get people on the ground..."

Voush lands the ship and everyone not working the guns jump out including gabree.

targets are plenty on the ground, battle droids and humans, coming in on all sides.

This mush be the right spot Gabree's N-1 is southwest of the group behind a pile of junk.

Voushh takes off right before the next group of Droid starfighters arrive. Protector Group is already inbound for them.

Eets
03-03-2002, 12:31 PM
*Eets'chula pulls out his Lightsaber and takes a whack at the first target he sees.*

Tie Guy
03-12-2002, 10:26 AM
I (Nasina'k) whip out my DL-44, line up a shot with the closest target, and fire. I then seek some cover behind a large rock.

Wraith 5
03-14-2002, 01:37 PM
Eets'chula chops his saber right at the middle of a battle droid and cuts it in half.

Nasina'k shoots and hits another battle droid kocking it down and blasting its head off.

Protecter gourp has intercepted the incoming droid fighters. Both shoot and hit differt targets but both targets continue to fly.

Voushh see the protecter group has the droid fighters in control flys back and lets the gunners have a shot the people on the groud.

The gunners are able to scater the people on the ground and also about to take out 2 bontey hunters.

Tie Guy
03-20-2002, 09:35 AM
I duck as the freighter soars past, guns blaszing. I then, taking advantage of the confusion, i line up a shot with an exposed enemy as fire.

Eets
03-26-2002, 05:38 PM
I grab my ion blaster with my off hand, grasping my saber in my right and good hand.

I swing at an enemy with my saber while shooting another with my ion blaster.

Wraith 5
04-22-2002, 02:09 PM
That last run, was enough to take out all the battle droids. All that is left are bounty hunters, that don't want to die and drop their guns and start running.


Voushh, lands the ship and help with the final clean up.

Protector group finishes off the droid starfighters, and lands as well.


"Thank you all for your help. But now i must hurry and get to Corasont with out delay. If i stay much longer, that trade federation may somehome be able to take controll of naboo."


With that Gabree truns to the ship.


before she can get to far Voushh speaks- "Gabree as we agreed before we will follow you to Corasont and make sure that you arive there saffly."


Gabree smiles, thanks everyone and turns back toward the ship.


On their way out of system, they scan looking for the droid control ship, but there is nothing there.....

knowing that the trade federaion would not have left knowing that Gabree was still not captured, leaves everyone a little worred, how were thouse droids controled?


*gm-speak*

Here ends Strange things happening on Tatooine!


There is more to the story, but with out anyone still here form this story i don't know if it will continue. If there are people who were in this game that would like to play the next one, let me know, if there are (i know TIE and eets were still playing) maybe we can find a few more new people that would join up so that the next one can go on.

I will post a new theard asking this question.


Good game to all that played!!!

*end gm-speak*