PDA

View Full Version : ...Dynamic Music...in MP ?

Demijedi
02-23-2002, 03:36 PM
Alright... we all know about the great new feature of dynamic music... but will it be in multiplayer? It would work fine in single player... but they may be a few problems with it being in multiplayer.... or maybe I'm wrong... I hope it is in MP though... that would be most excellent.

Qel
02-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Having music in multiplayer will just lag everyone i think....and consume a lot of system resources!!!

Who knows....maybe in the future.... ;)

Welcome to the forums :newbie:

Qel

General Theros
02-23-2002, 03:40 PM
That would be great! I don't think it would be that hard to do either....but of course I don't know anything about programing! :)

General Theros

SidMyre
02-23-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Qel
Having music in multiplayer will just lag everyone i think

Nope thats your connection

Originally posted by Qel
consume a lot of system resources!!!

Qel

Possible most likely no;)

Pedro The Hutt
02-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Wouldn't music in multiplayer just distract us though? Since we'll be needing both our ears for stuff like footsteps, sabers igniting behind you, shots being fired at you and all that. ^.^ But hey, if you want music, just get out Winamp, make a John Williams music playlist, hit "shuffle". Then fire up a round of MP JK(or JKII) and enjoy.

JR2000Z
02-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Or you can just d/l the music off the CD and edit them so you can listen them during the multiplayer session.

Besides, I don't think music can cause lag because its more of the individual's computer doing the job, not the hosts and other player'.