PDA

View Full Version : Well...

Deadmeat_X
02-25-2002, 05:54 AM
I never thought I'd do something like this, but...I'm leaving. Believe me, it's not cause you're not paying me enough (who cares about money?), but just because I've seen the forums, I know them, and they're not new anymore for me. The last months, I forced myself to post here, just cause I felt I owed it to you. Believe me, it's not cause you're boring or anything. Maybe I'll return in a couple of months, to see how you're doing. Maybe then, the forums might intrest and attrack me like they did a year ago, and in the summer, when I rejoined.

I'm going to another forum, mostlikely a Final Fantasy-forum. I really don't have time to be a regular on 2 fora.

It's been fun, and most of the times I really enjoyed posting here. Please keep the place alive till I return.

CU,

Evert aka The XXXXX aka Deadmeat aka Deadmeat X

BTW None of you inheritages a thing!
BTW2 Why does this post sound so depressed?
BTW3 My mail is the_xxxxx@hotmail.com. Add me to your MSN if you want

Fender
02-25-2002, 06:38 AM
I'll miss ya man, your a damn cool guy. I'll see you on MSN sometimes then, ironmaidenfan2002@hotmail.com

Natty At School
02-25-2002, 05:54 PM
**sniffles** I'm depressed- I'm gonna miss ya babes, have fun and don't forget us sweety **huggles**

If you ever wanna email me or chat my email is

nattydevil@optushome.com.au

ICQ-22344468

MSN- all_silly_n_stuff@hotmail.com

Don't forget to keep in touch

NiKo
02-25-2002, 06:57 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo....oh man.. :(

the forums arent gonna be the same without you!

well i just hope you decide to come back.....

Guybrush122
02-25-2002, 08:58 PM
at least he has a valid reason......

......unlike some others cough cough

but seroiusly, see you this summer? who knows

Natty
02-25-2002, 11:37 PM
Who hasn't had a valid reason?

NiKo
02-26-2002, 06:40 AM
i think he means our little fame hunter. :o

Deadmeat_X
02-26-2002, 09:33 AM
I'm such an idiot. I found a really nice way to screw up the registering-process on the FFonline.com forums. It asked for my email, but for some reason it didn't accept my hotmail. So I just filled in none@none.com. That worked, and when I was registered, they said: We'll now send instructions on how to activate your account to none@none.com...D'oh!

Anywayz, I'm now subscribed to the forums of www.ffshrine.com, really nice, little crowded, but lots of girls :D

CU around

Captain LeChuck
02-26-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Guybrush122
at least he has a valid reason......

......unlike some others cough cough

Perhaps me?

Fender
02-26-2002, 11:49 AM
no he's talking about the fame seeker. F........ She'll be back.

Captain LeChuck
02-26-2002, 01:08 PM
Oh well...It could be me...

Joshi
02-27-2002, 11:26 AM
ah well, you win some, you lose some (take your pick) don't stay away too long.

here's a parting gift, some virtual cheese. (i've got plenty of it). later dude.